Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Insanely Sikh posted:

Lambert seems a bit of a fat fucker, hope he scores soon (he's in a dream)
Lambert is like an older version of Andy Carroll except that he was 1/9th of his price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
defending set pieces well wtf

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Winner, SA's Sikh Of the Year, 2013
Is Balotelli coming on for Milan or Liverpool I can't tell

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Rickie Lambert is a national treasure and you should respect his ability to score fully sick goals

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Milan's corner routine is annoying as hell.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Shop around for doctors! Always fucking shop for doctors. Doctors are stupid assholes. And they get by because people are cowed by their mystical bullshit quality of being able to maintain a 3.0 GPA at some Guatemalan medical college for 3 semesters. Find one that makes sense.

Paddyb posted:

Milan's corner routine is annoying as hell.
It's dumb to always have a second guy out in the corner, not being in the box and able to get on the end of the kick.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Coates has looked quite solid these last 2 games.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Milan looking much, much better now

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Fiorentina beat Universitario de Lima 1-0 and Europe wins the EuroAmerican Cup woohoo.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Ibe is gonna be a great player.

Should see Lucas and Hendo off soon, its a long season.

Edit: Is this going to be 8 or 9 subs?

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

8 substitutes at the same time? Why not!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Ibe is like the gay bastard love child of Sterling and Wisdom. I'm loving it.

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Kolo Toure just loves playing football and having fun and living life.

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Paddyb posted:

Ibe is like the gay bastard love child of Sterling and Wisdom. I'm loving it.

Yeah he's very athletic

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

El Hefe posted:

Fiorentina beat Universitario de Lima 1-0 and Europe wins the EuroAmerican Cup woohoo.

Did Europe win a trophy for this? I freaking hope so

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

the sex ghost posted:

Did Europe win a trophy for this? I freaking hope so
Gotta cheer on the UEFA!

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Someone wake up Soulex

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Everyone looks really content for the game to end just like it is

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

This is making my eyes bleed

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Oh snap, that'll knock the wind out of ya

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Rip that dudes spleen

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

He punched him in the dick

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Keeper with a perfectly executed flying Falcon PUNCH on his center backs kidney

Milan spending a lot of time practicing these set piece routines

cheese fucked around with this message at 01:20 on Aug 3, 2014

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Football

Insanely Sikh
Aug 26, 2009

Just let me go to sleep ffs

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Good finish that

chuggo is BACK
Jul 1, 2008

"Chuggo"

PWM POTM December 2014
what a goal

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Very nice

cheese
Jan 7, 2004

Delightful.

DEAD MAN'S SHOE
Nov 23, 2003

We will become evil and the stars will come alive
“He has something of Adebayor. He is strong, a strong body, similar strengths, but as well technical skill.”

lol

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer
This was a good [preseason] goal

http://gfycat.com/AdoredUnevenKillerwhale

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Agreed, OP. I'm trying to stay calm but I can't help taking a few sips of the LVG kool aid now and again

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
did anyone make any jokes re: city losing through three english players failing to score their penalties?

Strawman
Feb 9, 2008

Tortuga means turtle, and that's me. I take my time but I always win.

Eau de MacGowan posted:

did anyone make any jokes re: city losing through three english players failing to score their penalties?

city had 3 english players on the pitch? Did Hart take one?

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Strawman posted:

city had 3 english players on the pitch? Did Hart take one?

richards milner and sinclair all hosed up

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

richards milner and sinclair all hosed up

yeah they absolutely shouldnt have joined but what about the penalties

Ziggy Tzardust
Apr 7, 2006
West Ham United: Adrian, Jenkinson, Reid, Burke, Cresswell, Noble (c), Whitehead, Diame, Jarvis, Vaz Te, Zarate
Subs: Jaaskelainen, Kouyate, Lletget, Downing, Cullen, Lee, Nasha, Poyet, Potts, Fanimo

No sign of Carlton Cole. No-one would have noticed if I hadn't just pointed it out

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

not not luvd posted:

yeah they absolutely shouldnt have joined but what about the penalties

this post is meaningless without a poldi thumbs up

not not luvd
Nov 17, 2006

My Arse!

Eau de MacGowan posted:

this post is meaningless without a poldi thumbs up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Ziggy Tzardust posted:

West Ham United: Adrian, Jenkinson, Reid, Burke, Cresswell, Noble (c), Whitehead, Diame, Jarvis, Vaz Te, Zarate
Subs: Jaaskelainen, Kouyate, Lletget, Downing, Cullen, Lee, Nasha, Poyet, Potts, Fanimo

No sign of Carlton Cole. No-one would have noticed if I hadn't just pointed it out

Oh huh, I didn't even know we were playing tonight. Vaz Te up front, Zarate playing, who the hell is Burke and/or Cullen, good lineup

• Locked thread