Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Leofish posted:

This is making the rounds this morning: China is reportedly selling peaches with little panties on 'em.

Really love 'em. Wanna shake their tree.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

RickVoid posted:

Really love 'em. Wanna shake their tree.

Stay out of my orchard, leave my peaches be :colbert:

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Beach Bum posted:

Stay out of my orchard, leave my peaches be :colbert:

Change your name to "Peach Bum" and we have a deal.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ragequit posted:

Change your name to "Peach Bum" and we have a deal.

:golfclap:

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Leofish posted:

This is making the rounds this morning: China is reportedly selling peaches with little panties on 'em.

This is making me upset that I can't find the image from whichever Katamari with the description of the peach item that says "A butt-shaped fruit that is more tasty than butts"

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Shnag posted:

content
nsfw for deformed medieval boob.
:nsfw: http://imgur.com/KhtLth8 :nsfw:

"Leto Atreides II, God-Emperor of Dune, Suckling at The Nozzle of His Mother Chani" - Unknown, 14300s AG

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What's the point of spoilering a link? To make people copy and paste? Is that what you do for fun these days?

Vomax
Oct 12, 2005

?

Picnic Princess posted:

What's the point of spoilering a link? To make people copy and paste? Is that what you do for fun these days?

I think the unofficial mobile app automatically inlines non-spoilered links, so it's to spare people who are using that from seeing it.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Leofish posted:

Would.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

Leofish posted:

China has a lot of single dudes that have no chances of marrying. Things are only going to get weirder from here out.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Bad Sneakers posted:

China has a lot of single dudes that have no chances of marrying. Things are only going to get weirder from here out.

The good thing about these is that you buy them once and then you can dress up all your subsequent fruits and vegetables. Apples, artichokes, yams, potatoes. They can all now be sexy.

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Reminder that whenever you see a news story about 'China' doing some crazy thing, it's actually just one person in China doing an art project or something. Half the time the whole story is just made up from a single contextless photo the content editor found online.

Need a fluff piece in a hurry? Do a GIS for 'weird china' and just pick the first image in a high-enough resolution.

Chinese Government Creates Robots to Replace Aging Rickshaw Workforce

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Buzkashi posted:

This is making me upset that I can't find the image from whichever Katamari with the description of the peach item that says "A butt-shaped fruit that is more tasty than butts"

This exact argument and the exact images, down to achewood, was on twitter last night so here you go:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Solice Kirsk posted:

The good thing about these is that you buy them once and then you can dress up all your subsequent fruits and vegetables. Apples, artichokes, yams, potatoes. They can all now be sexy.

And when everything is sexy...nothing will be.

Kakairo
Dec 5, 2005

In case of emergency, my ass can be used as a flotation device.

RandomFerret posted:

Reminder that whenever you see a news story about 'China' doing some crazy thing, it's actually just one person in China doing an art project or something. Half the time the whole story is just made up from a single contextless photo the content editor found online.

Need a fluff piece in a hurry? Do a GIS for 'weird china' and just pick the first image in a high-enough resolution.

I know there was an old man in China who made a variety of robots, including a rickshaw pulling one, but they looked more like tin men than this guy. The only story I saw about that, though, was "Chinese farmer builds robots" or something that wasn't blown out of proportion.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

RandomFerret posted:

Just get the homeless to do it. Potato salad!

Caffeinated Bacon
May 23, 2007
That's enough motive, I suppose, to make a man dress like Dracula and assault criminals

Kakairo posted:

I know there was an old man in China who made a variety of robots, including a rickshaw pulling one, but they looked more like tin men than this guy. The only story I saw about that, though, was "Chinese farmer builds robots" or something that wasn't blown out of proportion.

That would be Mr. Wu Yulu. Same guy as pictured above. You can see an unpainted version of the ricksaw robot in the last picture.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1265919/My-robot-rickshaw-son-Chinese-farmer-Mr-Wu-Yulu-shows-latest-unusual-inventions.html

Caffeinated Bacon has a new favorite as of 01:08 on Aug 2, 2014

captainOrbital
Jan 23, 2003

Wrathchild!
💢🧒

You sick motherfucker.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pleads
Jun 9, 2005

pew pew pew

cowboythreespeech posted:

Friend of mine posted it on Facebook. Or rather, an article that had that as the thumbnail. He's a gun guy, and I have no problem with that, but the picture is a riot and I'm still not convinced it's not a joke.

is the steak platter at the place next door any good?
Anything that has to be a joke never is. And I haven't been there, the hidden restaurant in the strip mall is low on my priorities behind all the bars with seafood.

Shnag posted:

Whats up fellow Islander goon :hfive:
:hfive: Just moved here in June. Beautiful place, downtown is awesome.

Content:

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Shnag posted:

Whats up fellow Islander goon :hfive:

Pleads posted:

:hfive: Just moved here in June. Beautiful place, downtown is awesome.

Jesus, get a gable already.

HackensackBackpack
Aug 20, 2007

Who needs a house out in Hackensack? Is that all you get for your money?

RandomFerret posted:

As I later read it was apparently for a romance festival. It's still funny because butts.

CroatianAlzheimers
Jun 15, 2009

I can't remember why I'm mad at you...

Moderately :nws:

Would you gently caress me, Skiddly-doodly-bop?
http://i.imgur.com/5VYJmAn.jpg

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

FinalGamer
Aug 30, 2012

So the mystic script says.
Hahaha that's fantastic, this kid rocks.

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!
That sure is an unusual response to fences

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
Rude elephant fucks up every fence it sees.

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.
Anybody have those pics where a guy texted his krelbow or something as if it were cleavage

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Vaginaface posted:

hhhat
Apr 29, 2008

Vaginaface posted:

you magnificent bastard

Anil Dikshit
Apr 11, 2007

Dead Blue Sky posted:

Rude elephant fucks up every fence it sees.

That's a classic fencing response.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Let's go to a Yard Sard!

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

This one might be deliberate since GROJ apparently stands for 'Get Rid Of Junk'

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Shiver me timbers.

mrkillboy
May 13, 2003

"Something witty."

Stoatbringer posted:

Let's go to a Yard Sard!

Which one?

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

YARD SARD will never not be hilarious.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
I really don't understand how 'yard sard' signs keep happening.

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I really don't understand how 'yard sard' signs keep happening.

They're doing it on purpose.

Meatwave has a new favorite as of 11:05 on Aug 3, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This one might be deliberate since GROJ apparently stands for 'Get Rid Of Junk'

Ah, I thought it was a really bad attempt at "garage".

• Locked thread