Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JohnOfOrdo3
Nov 7, 2011

My other car is an asteroid
:black101:

Stoatbringer posted:

Ah, I thought it was a really bad attempt at "garage".

It does sound like how an incredibly stereotypical posh person might pronounce it. "G-Raah-Juh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meatwave
Feb 21, 2014

Truest Detective - Work Crew Division.
:dong::yayclod:
Statue selfies:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Leofish posted:

This is making the rounds this morning: China is reportedly selling peaches with little panties on 'em.

Ah could eat a peach for hours...

Obdicut
May 15, 2012

"What election?"

Memento posted:

Ah could eat a peach for hours...

Two hours of that is just gnawing on the pit, though.

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

You're supposed to post funny pictures, not emotionally stirring art. :colbert:

BrainWeasel
May 8, 2007

I'll reattach your arm when I hit fucking Level 2!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

This one might be deliberate since GROJ apparently stands for 'Get Rid Of Junk'

I'm going to assume that was an emergency CYA backronym.

"No, of course I know how to spell garage. It's... um... it stands for Get Rid... of... Junk! Yeah!"

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

Meatwave posted:

Statue selfies:

#lookingmarblous

Vaginaface
Aug 26, 2013

HEY REI HEY REI,
do vaginaface!

edit::justpost:

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

This is pretty ingenious

Wintermutant
Oct 2, 2009

Dinosaur Gum

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

I am five years old.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

LoonShia posted:

I am five years old.

Nobody tell Aatrek

Maytag
Nov 4, 2006

it's enough that it all be filled with that majestic sadness that is the pleasure of tragedy.

Cacafuego posted:

Nobody tell Aatrek

OMG DID YOU JUST

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO

They actually tested this on a program, and they found it would take considerable strength to move it on a lawn, as they couldn't get it to do so themselves.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
is it really too hard to just stand up

cowboythreespeech
Dec 28, 2008

yes.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Zzulu posted:

I think the point is to give it to your kid so they do it while playing around, and then horribly mutilate the other kids when they falll while playing.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

As long as the times refuse to change, we're going to make a hell of a racket.

Zzulu posted:

You, my friend, sound like either a man who has never used a manual lawnmower, or some kind of superhuman monster.

That poo poo BLOWS.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Cacafuego posted:

Nobody tell Aatrek

And etc.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Full Battle Rattle posted:

You, my friend, sound like either a man who has never used a manual lawnmower, or some kind of superhuman monster.

That poo poo BLOWS.

Having used a manual mower, attaching it to a bicycle like that would only make it worse. Now, attaching it to a motorcycle like that and we're getting somewhere.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

Deteriorata posted:

Having used a manual mower, attaching it to a bicycle like that would only make it worse. Now, attaching it to a motorcycle like that and we're getting somewhere.

I would think the bicycle would give you better mechanical advantage than pushing with your feet. Putting one on a motorcycle defeats the point but I would like to see it anyway.

Laocius
Jul 6, 2013

Deteriorata posted:

Kind of like this?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Zzulu posted:

Do you have any idea how fat we all really are? This is the internet.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

I would think the bicycle would give you better mechanical advantage than pushing with your feet. Putting one on a motorcycle defeats the point but I would like to see it anyway.

No, you'd be putting too much force straight down through the forks. You don't push down on a manual mower at all, you just push forward.

It'd work better if the front wheel was still attached, and then the mower blades were just in front of that on the ground.

Full Battle Rattle
Aug 29, 2009

DrBouvenstein posted:

No, you'd be putting too much force straight down through the forks. You don't push down on a manual mower at all, you just push forward.

It'd work better if the front wheel was still attached, and then the mower blades were just in front of that on the ground.

What if you put the blades on the rear tire so that your bodyweight is pressing it down?

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

Lets Pickle
Jul 9, 2007

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I really don't understand how 'yard sard' signs keep happening.

I used to do this pretty frequently when I was a kid and we had to write our name in textbooks. The second letter of my first and last name are both A, and I would space out while writing my last name and give it the ending to my first name.

Creature
Mar 9, 2009

We've already seen a dead horse

Lets Pickle posted:

I used to do this pretty frequently when I was a kid and we had to write our name in textbooks. The second letter of my first and last name are both A, and I would space out while writing my last name and give it the ending to my first name.

My last name ends with an 's'. I had a tendency as a kid to lose concentration and end up with an '8' instead.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I love getting my Boyhood Sex Tapes from BJ's.

Shnag
Dec 8, 2010

"I'll be whatever I wanna do!"
sorry this was last page

Picnic Princess posted:

What's the point of spoilering a link? To make people copy and paste? Is that what you do for fun these days?

Every time I see someone post a nsfw picture just in spoilers, someone has a stroke because the picture shows up on their phone and their boss is watching them at all times and is ok with them looking at funny pictures, but not ok with boobs and such. Though really, its because:

Vomax posted:

I think the unofficial mobile app automatically inlines non-spoilered links, so it's to spare people who are using that from seeing it.

Here is a regular picture, no copy paste required

edit:

RandomFerret posted:

Jesus, get a gable already.

:vince:

Shnag has a new favorite as of 12:35 on Aug 4, 2014

Mr. Gibbycrumbles
Aug 30, 2004

Do you think your paladin sword can defeat me?

En garde, I'll let you try my Wu-Tang style

I thought those dirty buggers had pinched off a batch of dog eggs in that bed until I looked closer.

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night

Alabaster White posted:

I love getting my Boyhood Sex Tapes from BJ's.

I know that is the joke of the picture, but now I want to start a band called Planes 2 Hercules.

John Liver
May 4, 2009

That expression kind of reminds me of the Ribs Kid.

Philip J Fry
Apr 25, 2007

go outside and have a blast

Especially with the proper gears. Just get a small drive sprocket for the crank and a large one for the wheel.

WeAreTheRomans
Feb 23, 2010

by R. Guyovich

alpha_destroy posted:

I know that is the joke of the picture, but now I want to start a band called Planes 2 Hercules.

Could see them touring with Jets to Brazil and Planes Mistaken for Stars. Definitely a late 90s emo band anyway

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer

John Liver posted:

That expression kind of reminds me of the Ribs Kid.

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Philip J Fry posted:

Especially with the proper gears. Just get a small drive sprocket for the crank and a large one for the wheel.

Congrats! Now you're going slower than just pushing the drat thing and you still can't turn because the person who made the "bike mower" is an idiot and didn't cut and reweld the head tube perpendicular to the ground.

That's the thing all these "clever" people miss: if the fork isn't straight up and down and you try to turn it lifts the mower. Congratulations! You get to pick up your bikemower every time you need to change direction!]

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

MisterOblivious posted:

Congrats! Now you're going slower than just pushing the drat thing and you still can't turn because the person who made the "bike mower" is an idiot and didn't cut and reweld the head tube perpendicular to the ground.

That's the thing all these "clever" people miss: if the fork isn't straight up and down and you try to turn it lifts the mower. Congratulations! You get to pick up your bikemower every time you need to change direction!]

So? You get practice popping wheelies!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Caveman Cat
Oct 20, 2012

MAJOR

I see their cat training is going well.

• Locked thread