Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Gaz-L posted:

THEA's half-sister. (Malcolm loved his wife... but he didn't JUST 'love' his wife.)

Joseph's (Slade's son) half sister :unsmigghh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dreffen
Dec 3, 2005

MEDIOCRE, MORSOV!

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

This show would be a million times more awesome if Liam McIntyre and Dustin Clare were cast but in the US it's legally prohibited from having that much awesome on one show. On the flip side the only way Spartacus could have been more amazing would be with the addition of Amell. #BringerOfWayne :colbert:

In an alternate universe McIntyre lost to Amell for Spartacus instead of the opposite.

Merlinicus
May 3, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Ollie's going to hook up with 2 Black Canaries, which is much less creepy on this show than it would be in the comics.

Well hasn't he already, technically?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Merlinicus posted:

Yup.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009
He's gonna go for 3.

"Mrs Lance, you're trying to seduce me..."

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Merlinicus posted:

Sort of. One isn't a Black Canary yet.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

Aphrodite posted:

Ollie's going to hook up with 2 Black Canaries, which is much less creepy on this show than it would be in the comics.

You shut your mouth. I refuse to accept any future where he doesn't end up with Felicity, AKA the best non-Ollie character on the show :colbert:

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Captain Mog posted:

You shut your mouth. I refuse to accept any future where he doesn't end up with Felicity, AKA the best non-Ollie character on the show :colbert:

She's Tech Canary.

David D. Davidson
Nov 17, 2012

Orca lady?

Captain Mog posted:

Give him time, he still needs to sleep with the older members of the Lance family.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
My crazy rear end friend is in Vancouver to see her family for a couple of months, she wants a pic with Barrowman holding her boobs.

How can we make this happen?

Eddain
May 6, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

My crazy rear end friend is in Vancouver to see her family for a couple of months, she wants a pic with Barrowman holding her boobs.

How can we make this happen?

Send a message to Amell on his Facebook asking when Barrowman's gonna be on set?

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
That's a bit like stalker territory.

Azubah
Jun 5, 2007

Rocksicles posted:

That's a bit like stalker territory.

From what's been said about how Amell met his wife, he should be okay with it.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.

Azubah posted:

From what's been said about how Amell met his wife, he should be okay with it.

Mind posting this story?

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

jscolon2.0 posted:

Mind posting this story?

He saw her on Mad Men, Facebook stalked her for a while, then met her months later.

She's not a regular, she did a one episode spot.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Barrowman will pretty much hold any fans boobs.

If she sees him, just ask.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Yeah Amell is no stranger to social media stalking. But it's pretty unlikely he'll respond to a Facebook or twitter question, especially about filming locations. She could ask around and figure out where Arrow films in the city. But even then who knows since Barrowman's character is presumed dead and a would be fugitive so he probably won't be walking around in the daylight.

The easiest way to meet him is probably to go to a Con he's attending.

KilGrey
Mar 13, 2005

You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? Just put your lips together and blow...

Barrowman seems like the sort who would not only hold her boob but motor boat her as well if she asked.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

KilGrey posted:

Barrowman seems like the sort who would not only hold her boob but motor boat her as well if she asked.

But would he take her home to watch I Love Lucy?

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
The Flash's FB page banner

Holy poo poo :flashfap::flashfap::flashfap:

devoir
Nov 16, 2007
More casting news (fairly early in the new season of Arrow): http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121410

incredible bear
Jul 10, 2005

doing the bear maximum
Just going to echo that Barrowman would happily grope boobs or anything. I lived in an apartment in downtown Vancouver for four months about 2 years ago, one time there was a notification on the entrance about how Arrow was filming nearby, so be prepared for closed roads etc. I'm sure if you really wanted to stalk the filming of the show it's easily do-able (I only caught up on the show over the last two months and now my life is nothing but regret).

Anyway, so I started watching Arrow, I'd run out of things to watch, something full of Spartacus' guys and filmed somewhere I used to live enticed me. Now I'm hooked on a TV show in no other way since BSG, I want to throw my money at them, but I can only seem to find typical DC Green Arrow T-shirts or iron-printed stuff (or if I'm lucky "I (ship) OLICITY)" shirts), apps/games seem non-existant. Is there any legit cool Arrow merch out there (not including the $800 signed busts)?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

bobkatt013 posted:

But would he take her home to watch I Love Lucy?

KilGrey posted:

Shark Attack 3 - That Famous Line: http://youtu.be/w1XOfHax6Q8

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

devoir posted:

More casting news (fairly early in the new season of Arrow): http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=121410

Whoa, that's a hell of a character to bring in!

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011

incredible bear posted:

Just going to echo that Barrowman would happily grope boobs or anything. I lived in an apartment in downtown Vancouver for four months about 2 years ago, one time there was a notification on the entrance about how Arrow was filming nearby, so be prepared for closed roads etc. I'm sure if you really wanted to stalk the filming of the show it's easily do-able (I only caught up on the show over the last two months and now my life is nothing but regret).

Anyway, so I started watching Arrow, I'd run out of things to watch, something full of Spartacus' guys and filmed somewhere I used to live enticed me. Now I'm hooked on a TV show in no other way since BSG, I want to throw my money at them, but I can only seem to find typical DC Green Arrow T-shirts or iron-printed stuff (or if I'm lucky "I (ship) OLICITY)" shirts), apps/games seem non-existant. Is there any legit cool Arrow merch out there (not including the $800 signed busts)?

The Something Awful Forums > The Finer Arts > The TV IV > Arrow S2: "Just going to echo that Barrowman would happily grope boobs or anything."

Synthwave Crusader
Feb 13, 2011

devoir posted:

This is going to be hilarious if it turns out that they're setting Diggle up to be a Lantern.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Scyantific posted:

This is going to be hilarious if it turns out that they're setting Diggle up to be a Lantern.

Robin John "Stewart" Diggle

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Scyantific posted:

Digg Lantern overcame great fear of STDs

omg chael crash
Jul 8, 2012

Macys paid for this. Noodle Boy and Bonby are bad at video games and even worse friends.

devoir posted:

Manhunter is pretty cool I guess.

The Lord Bude
May 23, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT MY SHITTY, BOUGIE INTERIOR DECORATING ADVICE

Scyantific posted:

Somebody make this happen.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
Kate Spencer has already shown up, so Shaw can be Manhunter then Privateer, then Spencer takes over.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Kate Spencer has already shown up, so Shaw can be Manhunter then Privateer, then Spencer takes over.

She died quite violently.

Monkeypoop
May 2, 2003

Your One True God

Scyantific posted:

I'd watch the hell out of a CSI style Green Lantern show with John "Stewart" Diggle.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Okay so in The Flash preview there were pretty blatant displays of supernatural super powers (weather controlling, super-speed, ect.) whereas in Arrow, these superpowers seem to be missing, unless you count the mirakuru. Any chance we'll eventually see stuff like that on Arrow?

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Captain Mog posted:

Okay so in The Flash preview there were pretty blatant displays of supernatural super powers (weather controlling, super-speed, ect.) whereas in Arrow, these superpowers seem to be missing, unless you count the mirakuru. Any chance we'll eventually see stuff like that on Arrow?

I hope not. They will include the more fantastical stuff in Flash and street level stuff in Arrow.

Burning_Monk
Jan 11, 2005
Mad, Bad, and Dangerous to know
I'm kind okay with Arrow staying more Dark Knight-ish realist. Let Flash take the more zany power stuff, with the occasional crossovers. Arrow just gets out powered too easily that they have to rely on "antidote arrows" or other contraptions to level the field. Distracts from the street level raw action.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Captain Mog posted:

Well, we'll see Flash on Arrow.

Captain Mog
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah I definitely see a lot of "TDK" in Arrow, whereas The Flash gives me more of a "TASM"-vibe. It would be a bit jarring if every super-powered bad guy conveniently misses Starling City, however.

King of Solomon
Oct 23, 2008

S S

Burning_Monk posted:

I'm kind okay with Arrow staying more Dark Knight-ish realist. Let Flash take the more zany power stuff, with the occasional crossovers. Arrow just gets out powered too easily that they have to rely on "antidote arrows" or other contraptions to level the field. Distracts from the street level raw action.

I feel like it would be better if they were willing to splash superpowers into Arrow while still keeping things primarily more grounded, because goddamn it I want to see Ollie go wild with trick arrows from time to time. They ramped that way up for season 2, which was loving great. I want more of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Captain Mog posted:

It would be a bit jarring if every super-powered bad guy conveniently misses Starling City, however.

Well, as it is now anyone with superpowers was created by the explosion. So they're all in Central City.

If they don't show up on Arrow that just means Barry's doing his job well.

• Locked thread