Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

beanieson posted:

If the forums had an open draft which GiP posters would be up for trade?

There's an entire half of this forums population I have no idea about because it's all loving cops and foreigners.

I'd let all of them go to Dachau for 3 more posts from Schneider, and I'm not kidding in the least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

who are we trading with?

Everybody. Each sub forum would be a team you could make deals with.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'd trade myself for Fishmech y'all deserve him

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I'm willing to go in the first round, but only if we trade down for Fire and Three Olives.. Otherwise, I'm gonna go play arena ball in Canada probably.

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Every time I think about doing good for my country I realize I'm enabling people like Three Olives and want to eat a bullet

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
I'd give my life to get dadfarm back

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

I'd give my life for Shim now there's a loving american citizen

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

I pm'ed dad farm telling him to read the last few pages of this thread.
it sounds like he's still butt hurt about something we've all forgotten.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

beanieson posted:

If the forums had an open draft which GiP posters would be up for trade?

Cut Cole

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

i think that poo poo was like 80 bucks but i got a sickass bust of the duke so it was worth it
$89.99. I guess I'll open the box and redeem the steam code one of these days.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Obama Africanus posted:

If it had been a legit forum invasion from DnD, sure. But I mean, it was just two human being fly's stuck in the honey we left in the pot, ya know?

But for me the last straw was piggy throwing out the probie for "racism" in the goddamned Manishewitz Jewish Thunderdome thread. JFC, I didn't have to tell Vas when we were posting honeypots.. He'd just pause his DVR of To Catch a Predator, tell us he'll gas it if it goes too far in IRC, and let us be.

Meanwhile, Pollock McBaconAss wants to give me a 6 hour time out to think about the bad words that I use that could make peoples feels hurt. Like friend of the family, human being, kike, and mud.

It's nothing against you Whip, I just have a pathological need to hate and denegrate anything that even resembles authority.

:shobon:

I think from now on I'm just not gonna leave the goddamn drunk thread, until we get a change of regime up in here.

Spongebob, sorry I never got back to you man- I dropped my cellphone in the pool when I got home that night haha. Text me so I've got your number again.

Ever since the gore pics thing people watch the forum now. It isn't in whips hands.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

tuluk posted:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

tuluk posted:

i think someone kept calling him a pog cuz he was assigned to some air wing unit but idk man

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

gleep gloop posted:

Ever since the gore pics thing people watch the forum now. It isn't in whips hands.

What gore pics thing? And what people?

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT

Obama Africanus posted:

Three of us got banned for posting gore, it was a huge deal to the point Lowtax pasted new rules into our thread.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Obama Africanus posted:

The pics gleep, holly, and fucitol in the MRE thread I gassed. Some people have still hung onto that even after they bitched enough to get people banned for posts in a gassed thread.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I don't post gore or take part in any of the killing Muslims shtick. I stick to boobs and lady butt.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.
poo poo I meant AB

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i guess i'm one of the unknown people on GiP but i think you're all mostly cool dudes that post funny things and good butt pics, keeping me from wanting to kill everybody everyday, but still wishing for nuclear hellfire :shrug:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mike-o posted:

i guess i'm one of the unknown people on GiP but i think you're all mostly cool dudes that post funny things and good butt pics, keeping me from wanting to kill everybody everyday, but still wishing for nuclear hellfire :shrug:

I bump into you outside of GiP in the flight sim and aeronautical insanity threads.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
dadfarm was cool

~~miss you~~

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Obama Africanus posted:

There's an entire half of this forums population I have no idea about because it's all loving cops and foreigners.

I'd let all of them go to Dachau for 3 more posts from Schneider, and I'm not kidding in the least.

I'll be honest when he said 'open draft' I too thought he was talking about sending posters to the furnace

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Mr. Nice! posted:

poo poo I meant AB

I won't bitch because Hadji Dangerfield was inline NWS and I did break the rules. Just would be nice to have the white noise policed a bit.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Hadji Dangerfield was inline NWS

if hes nws then the terrorists have won

not my america :bahgawd:

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

if hes nws then the terrorists have won

not my america :bahgawd:

o7

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I've been busy the last two weeks but rest assured I shall protect our fatherland from the invaders.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Guys please don't post inline NWS images, I'd hate to have to explain to my employer that America kills people.

... and what's worse, he might ask me what I think of that :ohdear:

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Ultimate Shrek Fan posted:

also anyone still in contact with moker?

I message him psyopsmonkey photos on linked in.

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

I had the opportunity to change literally anything about the world and I used it to get a new av

Snowdens Secret posted:

I'll be honest when he said 'open draft' I too thought he was talking about sending posters to the furnace

some posters would obviously be cut

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Trade anansi to coupons.

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Trade anansi to coupons.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
then he'll be trying to scam some idiots on logs of dip or whatever bullshit he can get at a troop store that goons can't

edit - not that it would be anyone in here's concern, just stating a possibility certainty of a coupons goon bitching in here that he overpaid on sta-brite medals for his sweet new pussy-pulling uniform

Fucitol fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Aug 5, 2014

beanieson
Sep 25, 2008

Trade anansi to coupons.

lol we have a whole sub forums for coupons :monocle:

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Fucitol posted:

then he'll be trying to scam some idiots on logs of dip or whatever bullshit he can get at a troop store that goons can't

Macbook pro that's really just a paper notebook with some keys glued to it

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

beanieson posted:

lol we have a whole sub forums for coupons :monocle:
goons

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

let the panic begin

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/ebola-us-patients/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

we're seriously getting blue balled on armageddons this year. no nukes and ebola isn't going to go far.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris
this is only slightly related, but I am frothing at the mouth for the anti-vaccine crowd to succumb to the aspects of microbiological natural selection.

i will give them credit, because i'm pretty sure being an anti-vaxxer is persona non grata in SA, and every motherfucker here has a shade of autism.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Thread needs more rear end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

let the panic begin

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/08/04/health/ebola-us-patients/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

we're seriously getting blue balled on armageddons this year. no nukes and ebola isn't going to go far.

quote:

"Odds are this is not Ebola. It's much more likely that it's a much more common condition," said Dr. Jeremy Boal, chief medical officer of the Mount Sinai Health System.

CNN's Dr. Sanjay Gupta agrees.

Thanks for weighing in there, cocksucker.

• Locked thread