Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blindeye
Sep 22, 2006

I can't believe I kissed you!

Parallel Paraplegic posted:

Blindeye, I find dangerous industrial stuff to be very interesting, please tell us about the most dangerous or absurd thing to happen to the most dangerous or absurd industrial project you have worked on. Anybody round up to the nearest inch on a nuclear reactor? :allears:

That is the cut out section of a nuclear-grade vessel head from Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station. I was not involved in that project, but in a nutshell wikipedia helps:

Wikipedia posted:

In March 2002, plant staff discovered that the borated water that serves as the reactor coolant had leaked from cracked control rod drive mechanisms directly above the reactor and eaten through more than six inches[13] (150 mm) of the carbon steel reactor pressure vessel head over an area roughly the size of a football (see photo). This significant reactor head wastage on the interior of the reactor vessel head left only 3⁄8 inch (9.5 mm) of stainless steel cladding holding back the high-pressure (~2500 psi, 17 MPa) reactor coolant. A breach most likely would have resulted in a mass loss-of-coolant accident, in which reactor coolant would have jetted into the reactor's containment building and resulted in emergency safety procedures to protect from core damage or meltdown. Because of the location of the reactor head damage, such a jet of reactor coolant might have damaged adjacent control rod drive mechanisms, hampering or preventing reactor shut-down. As part of the system reviews following the accident, significant safety issues were identified with other critical plant components, including the following:

the containment sump that allows the reactor coolant to be reclaimed and reinjected into the reactor;
the high pressure injection pumps that would reinject such reclaimed reactor coolant;
the emergency diesel generator system;
the containment air coolers that would remove heat from the containment building;
reactor coolant isolation valves; and
the plant's electrical distribution system.[14]
The resulting corrective operational and system reviews and engineering changes took two years. Repairs and upgrades cost $600 million, and the Davis–Besse reactor was restarted in March 2004.[15]

The U.S. Justice Department investigated and penalized the owner of the plant over safety and reporting violations related to the incident. The company paid $28 million in fines under a settlement with the U.S. Department of Justice.[1] The NRC determined that this incident was the fifth most dangerous nuclear incident in the United States since 1979.[3] The NRC imposed its largest fine ever—more than $5 million—against FirstEnergy for the actions that led to the corrosion.[1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis%E2%80%93Besse_Nuclear_Power_Station

On a more personal note, I can't talk about confidential clients, obviously, which unfortunately means the most absurd things are off-limits I'm afraid. But I have had a few from public projects. For the most part, reactors are not as ripe for these kind of things than you'd imagine. They all work in mostly the same ways, the physics is well-understood, and the designs in the US tend to be okay, and their natural phenomena hazards are re-examined regularly.

Plus there just isn't a lot of bad stuff that isn't part of the containment structure. The old weapons waste can be really nasty stuff though. Here's a report for a guy who got a pinprick in his hand working a glovebox. He had over a year of chelation and still gets monitored, not to mention 3 excisions of flesh from his hand, over what is really micrograms of Plutonium:

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/04/f15/FINAL_Type_B_Report_F-TRU_Puncture_Wound_2010.pdf

tl;dr, he was suppose to push a metal rod into a can with a flag on it, instead pricked his hand, ended up giving himself dozens of times above the normal allowable radiation dose for workers thanks to Plutonium. You bet your rear end Plutonium is treated with (almost) as much respect as Ebola. There are guys who all they do is demolition work in PPE for old plutonium facilities. Imagine working in a bubble suit with a hack saw or a hammer taking out old process piping...I don't envy them.

Most accidents in the nuclear industry? Arc flash, welders lighting themselves on fire, hoist failures on critical lifts. One time a CO2 automatic fire suppression system suffocated nine guys during testing. These are not exotic ways to go but it's rarely the exotic thing that does kill you.

Anyway, some examples of things that got built rather than people doing their thing.

One nuclear facility has an enormous amount of active safety equipment. Backup generators, ventilation systems with massive filter banks, etc etc. Several facilities are controlled by a hardened control room. This control room was a must-have system. Losing it would be a big deal. Unfortunately, they sited enormous ammonia tanks (tens of thousands of gallons) right next to it, and designed them to commercial codes rather than nuclear. So, before they changed the design, under a design basis nuclear accident involving earthquake, the control room would have been flooded with ammonia gases if a tank hand been breached.

I've seen on non-nuclear projects a lot of arguments for continued operation like "the building will collapse, but there is a seismic shutoff valve to the gas lines so it won't burst into flames, hence we can assume the chemicals won't be volatilized and affect the public!" On a similar note places where the design feature is the floor is sloped to one side so everything that spills when the entire facility is wrecked goes into drains, which technically is okay, but basically writes off the occupants.

There used to be a lot of hair-brained nuclear ideas though back in the day that I've read documents on. One was 500 thousand gallon waste storage tanks. At the time, these were carbon steel with concrete, and the waste was very hot - radiologically and physically. So you have lots of short-lived isotopes generating lots of physical heat and giving off radiation. Sometimes these wastes got so hot they'd start boiling. Very early on there were proposals to consolidate liquid high level waste by letting them naturally boil out the liquids and vent the gases through sand filters. This would have wrecked the tanks so thankfully they only tried it with the two oldest tanks which, surprise surprise, leaked badly from degradation and had to be emptied.

Also fun thing about nuclear waste non-nuclear people didn't know until Fukushima: radiation loves to made hydrogen. Hydrogen explosions are very bad things, and only good ventilation prevents that.

But really, if you want crazy stuff, the Chemical Safety Board videos are really a great resource. The animations are janky but that is some seriously scary stuff. That is a potpourri of poo poo that you don't want in your community.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crocodile
Jun 19, 2004

kastein posted:

Hey guess what, I have some lovely news for you. I'll put ten bucks on that box insulator liner being made of some sort of asbestos composite. I would recommend closing it, carefully, and staying the gently caress away from it.

(oh, and it most definitely belongs in this thread, for multiple reasons)

yup i was gonna say this same thing. it's VERY common for the original fuse/panel locations to be located in an asbestos lined box like that. definitely close it and don't disturb it again.

here's a cool picture of an almost untouched freaking IMMACULATE original service from 1927 that we did a bid to upgrade last year...the whole box? lined with asbestos.

crocodile fucked around with this message at 01:35 on Aug 1, 2014

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

I spent four years making
Waves of Steel
Hell yes I'm going to turn my avatar into an ad for it.
Fun Shoe
So hey -- I got the building permit to make the workshop I've been planning! Now I just have to...build it :v:

In more on-topic news, a couple of boards fell out from one of my backyard fences. This fence is not in great shape. I grabbed some screws (just drywall screws; they're the only ones I had on-hand that are long enough to hold and it's not like rust will be the first thing to ruin this fence) and went to repair it, which meant going 'round to the other side to talk to my neighbor. Spoke with her a bit; apparently the fence is only 6-7 years old? So why the gently caress is it rotting out already? Because they didn't coat it with anything on their half, so the wood's been totally exposed to the elements. And we get incredibly thick fog on a regular basis, which means the wood's been damp more or less 24/7.

She also blamed the trees on my side for pushing the boards out (well, fair enough, this is possible), and said the previous owners of my house didn't split the bill for the fence like they'd said they would. And she wanted me to try to get my insurance to pay for a new fence. So this may take some finesse.

Chemmy
Feb 4, 2001

Can you just lose like a foot around your property and put up your own fence? Sounds like a lot of baggage there.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Chemmy posted:

Can you just lose like a foot around your property and put up your own fence? Sounds like a lot of baggage there.

I want to say some places have restrictions against this so you don't end up with two fences two and a half feet apart from each other.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
Step 1: Be a dick about shared fence and cost splitting with your back neighbor, so much so that you convince him to build his own fence one foot into his property line.
Step 2: Repeat step one, but with neighbors on both sides of you.
Step 3: Enjoy your newly fenced in yard that has grown 1 foot on all three sides and your neighbors will maintain themselves :smug:

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Dillbag posted:

Here's some hilarious content from the Vancouver thread.

This reminded me of an email I got today.

http://www.redfin.com/CA/Corona/14061-Vernal-Springs-Ct-92880/home/6607294

I think I'll pass on this one Redfin, but thanks.

It was a marijuana grow house that caught fire

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Chemmy posted:

I only have 5000 square feet on this lot, so I'd rather not lose any of it. I'm pretty sure I can work with this person, but I'm sure not going to try to get my insurance to pay for it.

I will need to make certain that their half of the (new) fence gets treated with something. Hell, I'll give 'em a couple gallons of stain if that's what it takes.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

I only have 5000 square feet on this lot, so I'd rather not lose any of it. I'm pretty sure I can work with this person, but I'm sure not going to try to get my insurance to pay for it.

I will need to make certain that their half of the (new) fence gets treated with something. Hell, I'll give 'em a couple gallons of stain if that's what it takes.

I thought you just got yellawood and called it a day? Nobody here that I know of stains fences or anything like that, they just use treated lumber.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

PuTTY riot posted:

I thought you just got yellawood and called it a day? Nobody here that I know of stains fences or anything like that, they just use treated lumber.

Most fences around here these days are redwood, which is reasonably hardy, but as I understand it staining or painting still significantly extends the lifetime of the fence. And two gallons of stain is like $50, which is nothing compared to the cost of getting the fence put in.

Lazlo Nibble
Jan 9, 2004

It was Weasleby, by God! At last I had the miserable blighter precisely where I wanted him!

Blindeye posted:

There used to be a lot of hair-brained nuclear ideas though back in the day that I've read documents on. One was 500 thousand gallon waste storage tanks.
Maybe it's because I'm the kind of person who reads LANL white papers for fun, but this just screams "criticality accident" to me.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

FCKGW posted:

That price listing is inspired. :allears:

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

TooMuchAbstraction posted:

What it takes will probably end up being you painting both sides of the fence yourself. If it's feasible to do so before installation it's a lot easier though.

When I moved into our current property the fence was inadequate. As we have a dog and they have a rabbit I installed a 4' wire fence. Two weeks later they installed an 8' paneled fence, trashing the wire fence and dumping it in our garden, causing damage to our plants. They then painted their side of the fence. They then dropped hints about how much their new fence had cost, wanting us to pay more than half because they wouldn't have needed to install it if their kids weren't afraid of a small terrier. I think they want us to paint our side as well but gently caress'em, it's a rental.

ColHannibal
Sep 17, 2007

Fucknag posted:

Fucknag posted:

Yea, I would kill for something like that in that price range.

Unless you somehow think it's high...

BA dum bum.

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy

Cakefool posted:

What it takes will probably end up being you painting both sides of the fence yourself. If it's feasible to do so before installation it's a lot easier though.

When I moved into our current property the fence was inadequate. As we have a dog and they have a rabbit I installed a 4' wire fence. Two weeks later they installed an 8' paneled fence, trashing the wire fence and dumping it in our garden, causing damage to our plants. They then painted their side of the fence. They then dropped hints about how much their new fence had cost, wanting us to pay more than half because they wouldn't have needed to install it if their kids weren't afraid of a small terrier. I think they want us to paint our side as well but gently caress'em, it's a rental.

Rental property should means it's your landlords problem.

TooMuchAbstraction
Oct 14, 2012

Waves of Steel
Fun Shoe

Cakefool posted:

I didn't really have much difficulty with it post-installation, though of course I wasn't able to stain the bits that are covered by the fenceposts and runners. The main difficulty was that the boards (on the last fence I stained) were rough-cut and thus soaked up a ton more stain than would otherwise have been required.

But yeah, you may be right about my having to paint their side. We'll see.

quote:

gently caress that, you don't have to pay for anything that they didn't talk to you about previously.

PuTTY riot
Nov 16, 2002

Babygravy posted:

Rental property should means it's your landlords problem.

Yeah, tell your neighbor to eat poo poo

Babygravy
Jun 12, 2014

I am the gravy
Preferably with a huge grin on your face while doing it.

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

ColHannibal posted:

Yea, I would kill for something like that in that price range.

Unless you somehow think it's high...

BA dum bum.

That listing is priceless.

"CASH ONLY, BE AWARE HOUSE NEED CITY PERMIT TO RE BUILT IT, WHEN YOU VIEW THE HOUSE MAKE SURE HAVE LICENSE CONTRACTOR WITH YOU"

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

There was/is a big problem with marijuana grow houses in our city. We tracked down 44 of them last year and 11 this year in a town of 50k residents. All of them were rentals from foreign investors who never came around the property. Many of them eventually caught fire.

I guess that's what happens when you have large houses in a bedroom community where 80% of the residents leave during the day.

alternate.eago
Jul 19, 2006
Insert randomness here.

Blindeye posted:

That is the cut out section of a nuclear-grade vessel head from Davis-Besse Nuclear Power Station. I was not involved in that project, but in a nutshell wikipedia helps:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Davis%E2%80%93Besse_Nuclear_Power_Station

On a more personal note, I can't talk about confidential clients, obviously, which unfortunately means the most absurd things are off-limits I'm afraid. But I have had a few from public projects. For the most part, reactors are not as ripe for these kind of things than you'd imagine. They all work in mostly the same ways, the physics is well-understood, and the designs in the US tend to be okay, and their natural phenomena hazards are re-examined regularly.

Plus there just isn't a lot of bad stuff that isn't part of the containment structure. The old weapons waste can be really nasty stuff though. Here's a report for a guy who got a pinprick in his hand working a glovebox. He had over a year of chelation and still gets monitored, not to mention 3 excisions of flesh from his hand, over what is really micrograms of Plutonium:

http://energy.gov/sites/prod/files/2014/04/f15/FINAL_Type_B_Report_F-TRU_Puncture_Wound_2010.pdf

tl;dr, he was suppose to push a metal rod into a can with a flag on it, instead pricked his hand, ended up giving himself dozens of times above the normal allowable radiation dose for workers thanks to Plutonium. You bet your rear end Plutonium is treated with (almost) as much respect as Ebola. There are guys who all they do is demolition work in PPE for old plutonium facilities. Imagine working in a bubble suit with a hack saw or a hammer taking out old process piping...I don't envy them.

Most accidents in the nuclear industry? Arc flash, welders lighting themselves on fire, hoist failures on critical lifts. One time a CO2 automatic fire suppression system suffocated nine guys during testing. These are not exotic ways to go but it's rarely the exotic thing that does kill you.

Anyway, some examples of things that got built rather than people doing their thing.

One nuclear facility has an enormous amount of active safety equipment. Backup generators, ventilation systems with massive filter banks, etc etc. Several facilities are controlled by a hardened control room. This control room was a must-have system. Losing it would be a big deal. Unfortunately, they sited enormous ammonia tanks (tens of thousands of gallons) right next to it, and designed them to commercial codes rather than nuclear. So, before they changed the design, under a design basis nuclear accident involving earthquake, the control room would have been flooded with ammonia gases if a tank hand been breached.

I've seen on non-nuclear projects a lot of arguments for continued operation like "the building will collapse, but there is a seismic shutoff valve to the gas lines so it won't burst into flames, hence we can assume the chemicals won't be volatilized and affect the public!" On a similar note places where the design feature is the floor is sloped to one side so everything that spills when the entire facility is wrecked goes into drains, which technically is okay, but basically writes off the occupants.

There used to be a lot of hair-brained nuclear ideas though back in the day that I've read documents on. One was 500 thousand gallon waste storage tanks. At the time, these were carbon steel with concrete, and the waste was very hot - radiologically and physically. So you have lots of short-lived isotopes generating lots of physical heat and giving off radiation. Sometimes these wastes got so hot they'd start boiling. Very early on there were proposals to consolidate liquid high level waste by letting them naturally boil out the liquids and vent the gases through sand filters. This would have wrecked the tanks so thankfully they only tried it with the two oldest tanks which, surprise surprise, leaked badly from degradation and had to be emptied.

Also fun thing about nuclear waste non-nuclear people didn't know until Fukushima: radiation loves to made hydrogen. Hydrogen explosions are very bad things, and only good ventilation prevents that.

But really, if you want crazy stuff, the Chemical Safety Board videos are really a great resource. The animations are janky but that is some seriously scary stuff. That is a potpourri of poo poo that you don't want in your community.

This post amuses me greatly, as morbid as it is, because I used to work as a IT contractor for the NRC (at their HQ).

I used to work on the Project Schedules for the new reactors, and on the website for the Regulation section (which is why I knew that picture before reading the explanation, there was an entire site on one of the intranet sited dedicated to that incident).... Nearly all of these items are documented in the ADAMS database on the nrc.gov website. I only know that because I was on a team that went through EVRY publicly available document to redact it for PII (Personally Identifiable Information). That was such a dry assignment.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Cakefool posted:

If they ever come out and directly ask for money, tell them you will put it against what they owe you for the fence/plants they ruined. This will of course piss them off, but they sound like assholes so gently caress em.

Zamboni Apocalypse
Dec 29, 2009

FCKGW posted:

Should have figured that from the price. :420:

Edit: gently caress, I'm slow.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Zamboni Apocalypse posted:

Should have figured that from the price. :420:

Edit: gently caress, I'm slow.

Oh poo poo I didn't even make the connection haha

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

crocodile posted:

yup i was gonna say this same thing. it's VERY common for the original fuse/panel locations to be located in an asbestos lined box like that. definitely close it and don't disturb it again.

here's a cool picture of an almost untouched freaking IMMACULATE original service from 1927 that we did a bid to upgrade last year...the whole box? lined with asbestos.

Although it's admittedly kinda dangerous, that's really loving cool.

FCKGW posted:

That place must smell FANTASTIC.

Fender Anarchist
May 20, 2009

Fender Anarchist

MrYenko posted:

Although it's admittedly kinda dangerous, that's really loving cool.

That place must smell FANTASTIC.

Probably got a pretty bad weed problem, though.

i'll stop now

Space Wizard
Aug 31, 2012
Mould and a Homeowner's Association. How can we lose?

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.

Fucknag posted:

Probably got a pretty bad weed problem, though.

i'll stop now

And they have HOA dues on top of everything. I bet their HOA is making GBS threads their pants at the plywood garage door right now.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Tyson Tomko posted:

And they have HOA dues on top of everything. I bet their HOA is making GBS threads their pants at the plywood garage door right now.

"Welcome to the neighborhood! Here's a map of the community, showing where your mailbox is and where the community pool and gazebo are.
At the end of your welcome packet, please see the invoice for the $300/day fine for your plywood garage door and tarp on roof going all the way back to May."

Powerlurker
Oct 21, 2010

alternate.eago posted:

This post amuses me greatly, as morbid as it is, because I used to work as a IT contractor for the NRC (at their HQ).

I used to work on the Project Schedules for the new reactors, and on the website for the Regulation section (which is why I knew that picture before reading the explanation, there was an entire site on one of the intranet sited dedicated to that incident).... Nearly all of these items are documented in the ADAMS database on the nrc.gov website. I only know that because I was on a team that went through EVRY publicly available document to redact it for PII (Personally Identifiable Information). That was such a dry assignment.

My grandfather has stories of when he worked for the Atomic Energy Commission as a chemist back when it was still called the Atomic Energy Commission. Before they could leave the lab at the end of the day, they would have to alternate washing their hands in sodium hydroxide solution and hydrochloric acid until they read below a certain level on a Geiger counter. At one point he accidentally spilled a quarter of the world's largest supply of protactinium (one beakerful) on himself which resulted in his clothes being dumped in a vat of perchloric acid to reclaim everything. Also, when the lab he worked in was finally decommissioned, they had to bury the whole thing because of how contaminated the place was.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

I posted this amazing find in GBS a couple months ago, just realized it might fit here. Sadly, the listing is no longer available...

quote:

oh my loving god just let the fire finish its job

ROCHESTER, PEOPLE! posted:

DEAL DIED, BACK ON THE MARKET. City will require work to begin within 90 days of closing. Perfect property for a rehabber, this property has potential. Property sustained fire damage, extensive work needed, no plumbing, roof needs repair, interior needs complete rehab. There is a lot of potential for the right rehabber. Drive by the property first. Do not enter, boarded by the city of Rochester. Owner is selling as is and will not do any repairs. Cash only. No reasonable offer will be refused.

Building
Property Type : Single Family
Bedrooms : 3
Full Baths : 1
Partial Baths : 0
Living Area (SqFt) : 1,707
Lot Size (Acres) : 0.11
Year Built : 1900

$500

:ironicat:

Dante Logos
Dec 31, 2010

Missing Name posted:

I posted this amazing find in GBS a couple months ago, just realized it might fit here. Sadly, the listing is no longer available...

:ironicat:
[/quote]

Honestly, given how house prices are currently, it wouldn't surprise me if they sold that for 50k. I'm glad they didn't do that mind you, but there is someone out there stupid enough to pay that amount.

Powerlurker
Oct 21, 2010

Dante Logos posted:

Honestly, given how house prices are currently, it wouldn't surprise me if they sold that for 50k. I'm glad they didn't do that mind you, but there is someone out there stupid enough to pay that amount.

In Rochester, NY? No way in hell would a house like that sell for 50k.

FCKGW
May 21, 2006

Tyson Tomko posted:

We toured a house across the street from this one, the HOA is $16 and it covers the jogging and bicycle trail that runs along the river behind the subdivision, that's all.

I'm surprised we don't have much in the way of HOAs in the area. The city has some laws on the book for the most egregious of violations and code enforcement rolls around town once a week or so. I really don't see the need for HOAs when cities should be able to handle that stuff themselves.

Dane
Jun 18, 2003

mmm... creamy.

wolrah posted:

I can say from personal experience that its possible to get so used to a smell that you think its only slight, noticing a bit as you walk in the door, yet others can literally smell it from outside the building.

I had a friend who worked in IKEA, in their knick-knacks department, and he would positively stink from hanging around their scented candles all day. He never noticed it himself.

Powerlurker
Oct 21, 2010

FCKGW posted:

We toured a house across the street from this one, the HOA is $16 and it covers the jogging and bicycle trail that runs along the river behind the subdivision, that's all.

I'm surprised we don't have much in the way of HOAs in the area. The city has some laws on the book for the most egregious of violations and code enforcement rolls around town once a week or so. I really don't see the need for HOAs when cities should be able to handle that stuff themselves.

A significant number of HOA communities are located in unincorporated territory and thus are not subject to city code enforcement.

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Speaking of HOAs, I discovered this gem yesterday:

http://lipomafirsnorth.org/

I know naming your golf course subdivision of McMansions after a benign fatty tumor isn't out of code, but there really ought to be a law.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipoma

poopinmymouth
Mar 2, 2005

PROUD 2 B AMERICAN (these colors don't run)
We are redoing our bathroom, basically from scratch (minus moving any fixtures). We go to remove the tub, and find this:

Rather than buy a 150cm tub (which exists, we bought one) or even cut the excess tub length so it would fit, they jackhammered through the inside concrete, through the insulation and INTO the outside load bearing wall to get this monstrosity in. Each third weighs more than the entire new tub.

T.C.
Feb 10, 2004

Believe.
So you have a load bearing bathtub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poopinmymouth
Mar 2, 2005

PROUD 2 B AMERICAN (these colors don't run)
Honestly, yeah I think it was. And it was so thick and strong, it was probably able to handle it like a champ.