Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Epic High Five posted:

Sitting on 25,000, total refund of 14,700

I just...don't even know what I'm going to do with all this.

I've also chosen my breakfast in honor of the Euros I shall be playing with this morning:

In honor of the Aussie goons, just know that I greatly prefer Vegemite but it was out of stock

WTF, you've put Marmite on it then just a lump of butter on top? :barf:

To stay on topic, the new nanite system pretty much mean endless vehicles which I'm not to sure how I feel about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Digital Fingers
Sep 2, 2012

Mega Comrade posted:

To stay on topic, the new nanite system pretty much mean endless vehicles which I'm not to sure how I feel about.

Imagine a Lancer stomping on a MBT's face forever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mega Comrade posted:

WTF, you've put Marmite on it then just a lump of butter on top? :barf:

I was told that adding butter was traditional

Also I wasn't feeling too hot yesterday so I didn't eat and I could use the calories

Generally I go vegemite-only for the sake of one less knife washing

Pomp
Apr 3, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Epic High Five posted:

Sitting on 25,000, total refund of 14,700

I just...don't even know what I'm going to do with all this.

I've also chosen my breakfast in honor of the Euros I shall be playing with this morning:

In honor of the Aussie goons, just know that I greatly prefer Vegemite but it was out of stock

Dude loving use less butter, spread it, and also stop buying cheap bread. Anyone who is capable of buying bread from a bakery or baking their own and doesn't is literal gutter trash. :colbert:

Mega Comrade
Apr 22, 2004

Listen buddy, we all got problems!

Epic High Five posted:

I was told that adding butter was traditional

Also I wasn't feeling too hot yesterday so I didn't eat and I could use the calories

Generally I go vegemite-only for the sake of one less knife washing

Someone has been yanking your chain. You butter the toast then spread on marmite. Not that it really matters. Marmite is one of the vilest foods to come out of my country (and that's saying something :britain:)

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum
If your toast has more butter by volume than bread, I think you may have hosed up.

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

quote:

Ejection seat in the Sunderer. A couple seats in the Sundy will launch players out with too much force. We’ll be hotfixing this, but have fun with it over the next day or so.
Quick, someone find which seats they are

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I could show you around the sights.

Mega Comrade posted:

Someone has been yanking your chain. You butter the toast then spread on marmite. Not that it really matters. Marmite is one of the vilest foods to come out of my country (and that's saying something :britain:)

Yea black pudding probably rates higher on the weird poo poo-o-meter for me. Also seconding that the amount of butter you use is really sickening, it looks like a whole stick on 4 pieces of toast :barf:

Sedisp
Jun 20, 2012

Nakar posted:

If your toast has more butter by volume than bread, I think you may have hosed up.

EHF confirmed as Paula Deen alt.

Gaghskull
Dec 25, 2010

Bearforce1

Boys! Boys! Boys!
You can get free lumifiber on your vangaurd. I already have it to the last level. I MUST FINISH THIS. I will not leave the comfy confines of my box shaped home for the next several days as I never leave Indar and grind pubbies beneath my treads.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

Epic High Five posted:

:eyepop:

Also toast the bread before you spread poo poo on it goddamn.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

But Not Tonight posted:

Yea black pudding probably rates higher on the weird poo poo-o-meter for me.

Haggis and black pudding both unironically own

They taste amazing deep fried and battered with chips

In other news I will die by age 40

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

More sunderers for glorious AP death is acceptable.

Two bulldog sunderers will still beat the poo poo out of any AP/AP MBT in a knife fight though and for less resources but at least that's 6 people against 2.

What is the difference between the AMP and the Repeater? I already considered the Repeater a mini SMG since you can mag dump it under a second.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 16:42 on Aug 5, 2014

Io_
Oct 15, 2012

woo woo

Pillbug
Black pudding is pretty great and goes well with a surprising amount of things.

Unclean009
Mar 27, 2010

Where's 2fat when we need him. There should be a full stick of butter on each piece of bread. :colbert:

On blood chat, I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that if you really wanted to you could replace egg whites in many baked products with blood and whatever you cook will usually turn out fine. Please don't take my advice though.

Unclean009 fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Aug 5, 2014

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

I guess I'm an outlier, I just find blood mixed with oatmeal kind of gross. Can't say I've ever had it though, and I may change my tune if I have it some day. However, if someone handed me a piece of toast with some marmite on it, I'd try it because I'm a fan of yeasty foods.

Nakar
Sep 2, 2002

Ultima Ratio Regum

But Not Tonight posted:

I guess I'm an outlier, I just find blood mixed with oatmeal kind of gross. Can't say I've ever had it though, and I may change my tune if I have it some day.
I'm sure you'll try it someday.

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Klowns posted:

Guessing it's a misprint on the Directives Guide but I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't.

Explosive vehicle kills, vehicles don't count.

This is just a re-named achievements system.

Whatever. PS 2 is still a good shootmans distraction that is enjoyable.

lite_sleepr fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Aug 5, 2014

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

So did they not add in the lower resource cap while in a MAX or vehicle or am I just not reading these notes correctly?

Periphery
Jul 27, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Oh god what have you done.

Toast the bread. Spread lots of butter on it. Apply a small covering of Vegemite. Go easy on the Vege till you develop a taste for it. For bonus awesomeness add cheese and grill till sexy.

Edit: It occurred to me that yanks might not know what I mean when I say "grill". Broil the cheese. Make sure you toast the bread first before you broil it. You want crunchy bread not soggy bread.

Periphery fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Aug 5, 2014

lite_sleepr
Jun 3, 2003

Periphery posted:

Oh god what have you done.

Toast the bread. Spread lots of butter on it. Apply a small covering of Vegemite. Go easy on the Vege till you develop a taste for it. For bonus awesomeness add cheese and grill till sexy.

Tiger toast is the best.

Literal Hamster
Mar 11, 2012

YOSPOS
Has anyone else found themselves kicked out of outfit on logging in after the patch?

West007
Apr 21, 2013

Daysvala posted:

Has anyone else found themselves kicked out of outfit on logging in after the patch?

Just a lovely bug, it takes the game a few minutes to get things right.

A Tartan Tory
Mar 26, 2010

You call that a shotgun?!
Don't even bother logging in atm, account server is down, actual server is running on 2-3 minute lag, chat server at least 20 minute lag.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Look here motherfuckers, I already told you I couldn't keep food down yesterday so I wasn't skimping on any calories. Also putting the marmite on last is just silly

And no, I couldn't afford better than dollar loaf bread last time. When scarce my money goes toward fats and proteins :colbert:

The chat delay is really hamstringing my /yell meta :(

Edit - the bread was lightly toasted. While I generally prefer darker, the toaster I use is powered by the hate of the devil so what you get first is what you get.

Epic High Five fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Aug 5, 2014

Dukka
Apr 28, 2007

lock teams or bust

A Tartan Tory posted:

Don't even bother logging in atm, account server is down, actual server is running on 2-3 minute lag, chat server at least 20 minute lag.
Also can't switch maps and what fights you can find most likely involve spawn rooms blowing up.

Skyl3lazer
Aug 27, 2007

[Dooting Stealthily]

Have you all considered "not eating vegemite" since that poo poo is disgusting?

Zsinjeh
Jun 11, 2007

:shoboobs:
Black pudding with bacon and lingonberries is straight up amazing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I also love black pudding and blütwurst. I'm the worst American. Can't get into liver though, so matter how hard I try, and it's not even dirt cheap here :(

pakman
Jun 27, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

I also love black pudding and blütwurst. I'm the worst American. Can't get into liver though, so matter how hard I try, and it's not even dirt cheap here :(

You ever wonder why they call it liver-wurst?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
Something Awful -> Games -> Planetside 2: Breakfastchat

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

quote:

Nanite income is tied to the warpgates, so it does not change with territory ownership or vary by continent. Players will always receive 50 nanites per minute.

so there isn't a downside to fighting against a zerg warpgating you anymore?

Now that the bulldog isn't a :downs: lclick 2 win button is kobalt the new go-to murdermans gun?

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:

Mortimer posted:

so there isn't a downside to fighting against a zerg warpgating you anymore?

Now that the bulldog isn't a :downs: lclick 2 win button is kobalt the new go-to murdermans gun?

Cool people are going to be packing Walker sundies since they make skygaurds weap with jealousy.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

Something Awful -> Games -> Planetside 2: Breakfastchat

I want to hear Arghy's take on the ideal breakfast.

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

KakerMix posted:

Cool people are going to be packing Walker sundies since they make skygaurds weap with jealousy.

skygourds are dumb though but I guess walkers might be worth it

:rip: any chance of my auraxing my skyguard now

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

So the game says I don't have any stationcash and also I can't buy new weapons, and also that I'm not in an outfit, and also that squads don't exist. This is a weird day.

But Not Tonight
May 22, 2006

sitchelin posted:

My guess is either spam (insert monty python spam routine), or loco moco.

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

sitchelin posted:

Holy poo poo the VS gets such lovely underpowered breakfasts its unbelievable. This buttered toast is just an exact copy of the NC's but with bad DPM and more recoil. SoE has no idea what they're doing.

hailthefish
Oct 24, 2010

But Not Tonight posted:

My guess is either spam (insert monty python spam routine), or loco moco.

Malasadas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Vargs posted:

Holy poo poo the VS gets such lovely underpowered breakfasts its unbelievable. This buttered toast is just an exact copy of the NC's but with bad DPM and more recoil. SoE has no idea what they're doing.

Legitimately lol'd

• Locked thread