Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Colonial Air Force posted:

Also, nobody on TV ever says goodbye on a telephone.

It's also fun when a dial tone happens on what is clearly a cell phone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Dark Souls of Posters
Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo

Colonial Air Force posted:

Also, nobody on TV ever says goodbye on a telephone.

IDK, for some reason everyone in my family just hangs up and I sit there talking for a few seconds afterwards until I realize. :confused:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Awesome Animals posted:

IDK, for some reason everyone in my family just hangs up and I sit there talking for a few seconds afterwards until I realize. :confused:

Really? That's weird as hell. Are you sure they like you?

Peta
Dec 26, 2011

Awesome Animals posted:

lmao

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
I assume they like me. They answer the phone when I call.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Bowels.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Mike just hanging out in Harvey's office no clue what to do.

Edit: And The Wire references.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

lovely poo poo poo poo poo poo

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Come on Mike, rebound from Rachel with Katrina. It's like a heteronormative Harvey x Louis.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Of course if Cahill does go looking he's going to find Louis' fraud.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

A lot of these smaller offices just look exactly the same.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?

muscles like this? posted:

A lot of these smaller offices just look exactly the same.

Was thinking the same thing. Pretty sure Rachel's office was the same set.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

So, when is Kate Upton guest starring?

edit: Rachel, literally the worst.

jscolon2.0 fucked around with this message at 02:40 on Aug 7, 2014

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Shape of douchebag

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Don't you know they're all looking for fathers? :smug: Louis is going to jail because the writers are dicks.

That's a nice hotel, but Rachel found Mike how??

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Whelp, good job loving that up Mike.

Baronash
Feb 29, 2012

So what do you want to be called?
Great. He's gonna find Louis' file, isn't he?

Dammit Louis :argh:

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer
Louis will never be happy!

Harvey gonna beat Louis up yet again. Never seen THAT before. :rolleyes:

PaganGoatPants fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Aug 7, 2014

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Maybe Louis can cut a deal and got a federal prison near Boston.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

You know, the commercials for this week's episode were super misleading. They made it look like Cahill was specifically going after Mike for something, which didn't happen at all.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

You know, the commercials for this week's episode were super misleading. They made it look like Cahill was specifically going after Mike for something, which didn't happen at all.

Yeah I think they said a line like "it was all about Mike" but they never said that in the episode.

fishtobaskets
Feb 22, 2007

It's not about butthole pleasures
Lipstick Apathy
"Why don't you take the rest of the day off and check out that Mummenschanz retrospective I've been telling you about?" might be my favorite line in the history of this show.

I also enjoyed the final montage for this episode.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

So I don't really understand what Louis is so nervous about. Forstner had him route the money in a suspicious manner, and gave Louis a cut of it.

Nothing is stopping Louis from paying taxes on his fee - the IRS doesn't give a poo poo where the money comes from as long you give them their cut. Cahill could go after Forstner here, and who cares - he's not a Pearson Spector client. Cahill could subpoena Louis, put him on the stand and ask him why he did that, and he could honestly answer "at Forstner's request." Whether or not Forstner pays taxes on it isn't on Louis. Am I missing something?

MiddleOne
Feb 17, 2011

Shooting Blanks posted:

So I don't really understand what Louis is so nervous about. Forstner had him route the money in a suspicious manner, and gave Louis a cut of it.

Nothing is stopping Louis from paying taxes on his fee - the IRS doesn't give a poo poo where the money comes from as long you give them their cut. Cahill could go after Forstner here, and who cares - he's not a Pearson Spector client. Cahill could subpoena Louis, put him on the stand and ask him why he did that, and he could honestly answer "at Forstner's request." Whether or not Forstner pays taxes on it isn't on Louis. Am I missing something?

As they stated both in the last episode and this episode he was obligated to report it. Not reporting it means he's guilty of colluding.

Shooting Blanks
Jun 6, 2007

Real bullets mess up how cool this thing looks.

-Blade

Ah, I must have missed that. Thanks for explaining.

Punc
Nov 3, 2009

Ass to Ass.
Rachel's first words to Mike were so cringe-worthy, goddam. Hopefully Louis will save himself next week, he needs positive things happening.

VDay
Jul 2, 2003

I'm Pacman Jones!
Well there's only two episodes left so in typical USA Show fashion I expect something overly dramatic to happen like Louis getting fired or quitting, only for it to be solved in 15 mins next season.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Rachel's gonna get pregnant.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

TV relationships are universally stupid, no one ever breaks up for good. Rachel hosed up and that should be the end of that, but of course it isn't because Mike is not allowed to stay mad at Rachel.

Or he's really into getting cucked.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Katana Gomai posted:

TV relationships are universally stupid, no one ever breaks up for good. Rachel hosed up and that should be the end of that, but of course it isn't because Mike is not allowed to stay mad at Rachel.

Or he's really into getting cucked.

I forget about what happened, but did Mike cheat on Rachel in the early days? Or were they on a Ross&Rachel 'break'?

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Drifter posted:

I forget about what happened, but did Mike cheat on Rachel in the early days? Or were they on a Ross&Rachel 'break'?

Mike was actually dating Jenny at the time. Rachel is actually pretty consistent in this whole making out with attached men thing.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat
Oh man, I forgot all about Tess and Jenny. Haha.

Rachel's throwing THAT in mike's face? What a bitch. These writers really are something.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Drifter posted:

Oh man, I forgot all about Tess and Jenny. Haha.

Rachel's throwing THAT in mike's face? What a bitch. These writers really are something.

Yeah they weren't together (I don't think) so it didn't make any sense. Also I still don't understand how she knew what hotel or room he was in.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

PaganGoatPants posted:

Yeah they weren't together (I don't think) so it didn't make any sense. Also I still don't understand how she knew what hotel or room he was in.

Slept with Cahill to get that info.

That'll be season five's Rachel drama.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Drifter posted:

Rachel's gonna get pregnant.

Louis is the father.

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Chasiubao posted:

Louis is the father.

Katrina's the mother.

Chasiubao
Apr 2, 2010

Wow, Mike is a total Dick in this episode. Katrina's welcome back was touching though :3:

Nov 4, 2011

Just Post, Kupo
That final scene with Louis walking to Harvey's office and vice versa was really good. The rest of the episode just accentuates that the writers are struggling.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Suits has been renewed for a 5th season. Not a big surprise but there you go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drifter
Oct 22, 2000

Belated Bear Witness
Soiled Meat

Suits has been renewed for a 5th season. Not a big surprise but there you go.

I wonder what wacky hijinks Rachel will get into next season.

• Locked thread