Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bashez
Jul 19, 2004

:10bux:

blue squares posted:

Why do you expect it to be so good even if there wasn't a double?

I don't know how much is spoiler stuff you don't want to hear but basically people have been fence sitting and others likely to have some revelations.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

LIVE STREAM
http://livetvcafe.net/video/8UUHUYR3HNX5/CBS
Click on Stream 4. Not bad quality, either. Courtesy of reddit user GeeEhm
Location of streamer is Dayton, Ohio.

Cheesegod
Aug 15, 2001

Offensive Clock

STAC Goat posted:

Check your local listings. Here in NY its airing live on another channel.

What channel? I'm in NYC and I can't find it

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

WLNYH. Channel 10 on Optimum.

I THINK that's Channel 55 out of Long Island.

STAC Goat fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Aug 8, 2014

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Previously, on Big Brother!

Double Eviction!

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

The narrator saying "baby" is really weird. His voice is just weird as hell as it is. I kind of hate him.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

We come spinning out of nothingness, scattering stars like dust.

Haha this loving Frankie edit.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

Goddamnit Cody, quit ruining the game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
And America has voted Donny back into the game! HOORAY

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Shoutouts during speeches should be banned.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

Bernie Sanders is a friend to my planet (pictured)

click the shit outta^
Blindside for Hayden, Nicole, and Donny. :D

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

Damnit

Nicole and Hayden having a conversation there with Derrick and Cody

Jacosta's "social game". Ha

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

So did I understand correctly that they are keeping the double hoh after tonight's episode? Ugh.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Christine is the biggest pushover. Grow a spine. Oh wait you're a squid which is an invertebrate.

Propaganda Machine
Jan 2, 2005

Truthiness!

Mahoning posted:

Christine is the biggest pushover. Grow a spine. Oh wait you're a squid which is an invertebrate.

Squids are quite intelligent, unlike Christine.

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

Frankie's sister in the audience, at least that who she looked like.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

gently caress. How goddamn horrible

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Well, that was a quick season.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008
Ahahahahaha this owns

Wee Bairns
Feb 10, 2004

Jack Tripper's wingman.

gently caress. Either way.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Bye Donny

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
HAHAHA That celebration!

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

This season even managed to ruin a double eviction episode. I hate BB16

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
gently caress this season.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Zach is such a douche.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

How exactly did a comment from Caleb give Derrick and Cody some magical realization that they couldn't think of themselves?

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

What did Zach do? I clicked away.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

blue squares posted:

How exactly did a comment from Caleb give Derrick and Cody some magical realization that they couldn't think of themselves?

That wasn't what caused it at all, they just don't want to show Cody and Derrick being idiots and unable to trust a woman for more than 24 hours at a time.

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^
I like Nicole but I appreciate a total headfuck 11th hour house flip even more. Zach Attack!

Tyree
Sep 11, 2003

STRETCH

STRETCH

STRETCH
So Donny/Hayden with Nicole the replacement or Nicole/one of the guys to backdoor the other?

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Eltoasto posted:

That wasn't what caused it at all, they just don't want to show Cody and Derrick being idiots and unable to trust a woman for more than 24 hours at a time.

Really? They were going to send Zach home and then 10 minutes after that conversation they decided not to, so I think Caleb played a pretty big role.

Acrolos
Mar 29, 2004

STAC Goat posted:

Zach is such a douche.

Zach is the only reason I'll be watching this show after tonight. Without him, there is no drama.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
Caleb might want to put up Victoria.

Eltoasto
Aug 26, 2002

Haha detonators please come back to the living room

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh Jesus, shut up and do it, Caleb.

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

rafington posted:

Really? They were going to send Zach home and then 10 minutes after that conversation they decided not to, so I think Caleb played a pretty big role.

Caleb brought up the point of numbers being in their side to Derrick at the pool table which kicked Derrick into high gear in keeping Zach

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Just vote B for shits and giggles. It would be funny to see Frankie and Derrick try to form an alliance with Nicole and Hayden after evicting Donny.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Option B please! I'm not going to vote because CBS lets you vote 20 times a day, giving the obsessed way too much power of this compared to the average viewer. Admittedly, this may be a good thing. The average viewer probably sucks.

rafington
Aug 21, 2008

Tide posted:

Caleb brought up the point of numbers being in their side to Derrick at the pool table which kicked Derrick into high gear in keeping Zach

Yes, I agree, that's what I was saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiky Ooze
Oct 27, 2005

click the shit outta^

Eltoasto posted:

Well they really can't trust her when she's never aligned with anyone (except vaguely in a Hayden showmance) all season and likes to make big moves.

rafington posted:

Yeah. Also patching things up with Frankie and Christine sort of paved the way to be a group again. The alliance was split to hell most of the week.

• Locked thread