Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GROVER CURES HOUSE
Aug 26, 2007

Go on...

DemeaninDemon posted:

That's the first I've heard of aborturaries. That a new thing or did Rush come up with it years ago?

Man their word smithing abilities are amazing.

I reserve "amazing" for masterful reframing campaigns. Aborturaries doesn't appeal to anyone that isn't already in their choir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

robotsinmyhead
Nov 29, 2005

Dude, they oughta call you Piledriver!

Clever Betty

DemeaninDemon posted:

Man their word smithing abilities are amazing.

You should see this meany-bad-no-good Names For Obama document I'm compiling.

It's not ready yet!

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Democrat Support for Amnesty Threatens Their Most Loyal Voters

If we could just get black people to stop voting.

quote:

To: Kaslin

If they GOPe would use the tactics they use against conservative republican candidates, they might win some more elections.

Why not use send flyers into ghettos showing the fine living quarters of illegals? Why not send flyers telling how much these illegals are costing us (I’ve read $73,000 each)? Are we spending $73,000 on black children?

Illegals will have better living quarters and be living in much safer areas than many of our own citizens.

Do I believe blacks will all of a sudden turn out for republicans? No. But they may stay home on election day.

If the GOPe was as ruthless with democrats as they are with conservatives that have been loyal for many years, they might just fracture a democrat stronghold.

7 posted on 8/7/2014, 10:51:41 AM by boycott
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

Noted freep hero, Malcolm X.

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie

Malcolm X knew that LBJ was offering poison.

9 posted on 8/7/2014, 10:55:14 AM by taterjay
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Let me tell you what I know about the black community.

quote:

To: Uncle Miltie

I think the vast majority of the “black community” are too brainwashed and conditioned to think logically about politics.

12 posted on 8/7/2014, 10:58:11 AM by GeronL (Vote for Conservatives not for Republicans)

quote:

To: beachn4fun

Importing illegal aliens is like the old days of importing black slaves. The indigenous people could not handle the hot, hard plantation work so black slaves were imported.

Now big business has decided that there are too many under-performing blacks and the solution is to import the so-called hard working illegals as a new cheap labor force.

14 posted on 8/7/2014, 10:59:09 AM by angry elephant (Endangered species in Seattle)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

And this post is from another thread about the African leader summit:

quote:

To: Starman417
Indeed!

A little known fact is that Barack Obama is a descendent of Kenyan royalty. In Arabic, his first name means "Destroyer of nations." Obama means "He who will forever rule the underworld -- not just in Chicago, the REAL one down there."

He is seen here in native Kenyan garb in a rare shot recently discovered in a White House burn bag that somehow escaped the newly installed White House diesel powered, water-cooled Acme 3000 Super Shredder. It was sent to us by a former White House shredder tender (who wished to remain anonymous -- and hasn't been heard from for over 2 months!).

And if you are offended by this photo, TOO BAD! Obama is, after all, a disciple of Saul Alinsky who advised his friends in Obama's favorite book, "Rules for Radicals" (subtitled "Dirty Tricks by The Left are Just Good Politics"), that RIDICULE is a potent and effective weapon.

There ya' go!!
5 posted on 8/7/2014, 11:22:09 AM by Dick Bachert (Ignorance is NOT BLISS. It is the ROAD TO SERFDOM! We're on a ROAD TRIP!!)

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
"And if you are offended by this photo, TOO BAD!"

Again, they are literally children.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012
I'm mainly offended by their font/color choice in that photo. The rest is too retarded to be offended by.

Finnankainen
Oct 14, 2012
Let's play Freep or Stormfront!

Just kidding it's all freep! :getin:

Is There a War on White People?

quote:

To: Altura Ct.

There has for 40 years, what you have been seeing lately is the only surge Obola is willing to support.

2 posted on Thu Aug 7 04:31:08 2014 by VTenigma (The Democratic party is the party of the mathematically challenged)

quote:

To: VTenigma
There has for 40 years

Indeed. It is probably longer than that. At least since 1965 when many anti-white laws came into existence and the immigration flood gates were opened.
3 posted on Thu Aug 7 04:36:50 2014 by Altura Ct.

quote:

"Is There a War on White People?"

Self obvious, but its politically incorrect to point it out. (Thank you, New York Media)
10 posted on Thu Aug 7 05:25:07 2014 by 2001convSVT (Going Galt as fast as I can.)

quote:

Much more so than any “War on Women”

I guess some of y’all haven’t heard of “affirmative action” quotas, “preferences” “certified minority business” or “diversity”

All code words for racism against Caucasians

12 posted on Thu Aug 7 05:44:22 2014 by A_Former_Democrat (Get rid of "birthright citizenship" Out of room . . . no mas)

quote:

More specifically, it’s a war on straight, white, Christian, conservative men. If you meet any of those qualifications, you’re in the crosshairs.

And if you meet all of them, well, your kind simply isn’t welcome in Ubama’s Potemkin village.

14 posted on Thu Aug 7 05:52:37 2014 by Cato in PA (Resist!)

quote:

The left have been following the Weather Underground playbook and their planned race war as a path to absolute power since 1991 with the R King video.

The terrorist attacks have been following the Weather Underground playbook, orchestrate civil unrest/race riots then follow with terrorist attack, since the 1st WTC bombing in 1993.

Not to worry though, Hillary has guaranteed us the civil unrest before the terrorist attacks isn’t planned it’s spontaneous and the terrorist attacks are just a spontaneous response to the spontaneous civil unrest.

17 posted on Thu Aug 7 06:01:13 2014 by IMR 4350

quote:

The war against white people led by the Democratic Party is a reality and it is up to the conservative media, the oppressed middle-upper class whites and the GOP to bring attention if this war to the public forefront in the 2016 election cycle.

18 posted on Thu Aug 7 06:10:23 2014 by Oliviaforever

Battle cry of the white man

quote:

To: 2ndDivisionVet

Whites should speak up. Enough of always ,always being expected to be the ‘Gentleman Loser”. That game is over being the only one played.

6 posted on Thu Aug 7 01:39:42 2014 by lee martell

quote:

I’m not sure if most whites are brain dead or just numb but whites who continue to insist ‘race doesn’t matter’ are ignorant and implicit in the destruction of the West.

In America only whites can be legally discriminated against. In America only non-whites have race specific political and lobbying groups. In America only non-whites have MSM representation. In America our education system teaches that white are basically evil. In America it is ‘racist’ to point out anything racial except of course anything that puts whites in a bad light. In America...

13 posted on Thu Aug 7 04:33:37 2014 by Altura Ct.

quote:

Of course anti-racism is nothing but anti-white, a complete and total fraud.

15 posted on Thu Aug 7 05:07:10 2014 by junta ("Peace is a racket", testimony from crime boss Barrack Hussein Obama.)

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
It's pretty loving ironic that someone typed that up to make fun of the supposed backward nature of Africans and Obama. Those dudes made themselves some clothes out of branches and you don't even know what barbed wire looks like my man.

Pong Daddy
Oct 12, 2012

Finnankainen posted:

Let's play Freep or Stormfront!

Just kidding it's all freep! :getin:

Is There a War on White People?

quote:

The war against white people led by the Democratic Party is a reality and it is up to the conservative media, the oppressed middle-upper class whites and the GOP to bring attention if this war to the public forefront in the 2016 election cycle.

If this was written by anyone other than a freeper, I'd say it was sarcasm. As it is, it's one of the funniest things I've ever read. Although I'm still not convinced it isn't a troll.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

"Obola" is my favorite new name.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

quote:

I’m not sure if most whites are brain dead or just numb but whites who continue to insist ‘race doesn’t matter’ are ignorant and implicit in the destruction of the West.

In America only whites can be legally discriminated against. In America only non-whites have race specific political and lobbying groups. In America only non-whites have MSM representation. In America our education system teaches that white are basically evil. In America it is ‘racist’ to point out anything racial except of course anything that puts whites in a bad light. In America...

Point of fact, we do actually have whites-only race advocacy groups. They don't represent anyone besides themselves, and when I see them out on the street I always idly consider running them over with my car, but they do exist.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Whatever. That's like people complaining about womens history museums and black history museums. "Why don't we have white history museums?", because we do, they're called History museums.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Point of fact, we do actually have whites-only race advocacy groups. They don't represent anyone besides themselves, and when I see them out on the street I always idly consider running them over with my car, but they do exist.

I'm more thrown by

quote:

In America only non-whites have MSM representation.
Like really, no white newscasters? No white people on Sunday morning talk shows?

Anyways, Renisha McBride's killer was convicted, throw open the Freep gates

KayTee
May 5, 2012

Whachoodoin?

Georgia Peach posted:

"Obola" is my favorite new name.

I'm not sure if I should be surprised or disappointed that it took this long to see an Obama/Ebola composite.

I am disappointed that it isn't 'Ebama'

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Fried Chicken posted:

Anyways, Renisha McBride's killer was convicted, throw open the Freep gates

There aren't any good posts in that thread. Even FReepers understand that shooting a woman in the back when she was knocking on your door to ask for help isn't a "good shoot".

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

quote:

More specifically, it’s a war on straight, white, Christian, conservative men. If you meet any of those qualifications, you’re in the crosshairs.

And if you meet all of them, well, your kind simply isn’t welcome in Ubama’s Potemkin village.

14 posted on Thu Aug 7 05:52:37 2014 by Cato in PA (Resist!)

I fully support this war. :getin:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

robotsinmyhead posted:

You should see this meany-bad-no-good Names For Obama document I'm compiling.

It's not ready yet!

It won't be ready until the last conservative dies a spiteful death.

Elim Garak
Aug 5, 2010

To throw a hopefully final flame on the ring finger fire, it was also correlated with birth order. The first male child is more likely to have a longer pointer finger and be straight, and the likelihood of having a longer ring finger and being gay increased the further down the male birth order you were. I don't remember if it was someone plugging a book or just a segment on the paper, but there was a segment on The Colbert Report on this in its first couple of years.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
I'm pretty sure that the ring finger thing is a variation in the old "if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer" thing guys. You get them to look at their hand then smack them. Nothing more

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

SubponticatePoster posted:

Late to the party, but my ring finger is longer than my index on my left hand, but shorter on the right one. Of course, I'm a lesbian so this just makes me well hung :smug:

I'm pretty sure with lesbians you check toes.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Fried Chicken posted:

I'm pretty sure that the ring finger thing is a variation in the old "if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer" thing guys. You get them to look at their hand then smack them. Nothing more

You know, if you masturbate, you get hairy palms.

Political Whores
Feb 13, 2012

Elim Garak posted:

To throw a hopefully final flame on the ring finger fire, it was also correlated with birth order. The first male child is more likely to have a longer pointer finger and be straight, and the likelihood of having a longer ring finger and being gay increased the further down the male birth order you were. I don't remember if it was someone plugging a book or just a segment on the paper, but there was a segment on The Colbert Report on this in its first couple of years.

Important to note however is that this was still only a mild correlation, and the causal mechanism is still unidentified (though it does seem related to hormone exposure, as WarpedNaba said).

WarpedNaba
Feb 8, 2012

Being social makes me swell!
Tah.

Also, the only finger that should matter is the middle one :fut:

TapTheForwardAssist
Apr 9, 2007

Pretty Little Lyres

Ninjasaurus posted:

muike posted:

If your other hand has a shorter ring finger, you're actually a zoophile

Looks like I really dodged dogged the bullet on that one.

ftfy.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

...We sholde spenden more time together. What sayest thou?
Nap Ghost
So what's the Freep response to this whole Iraq airstrike thing? I can only guess it's "false flag" because Obama will be bombing his fellow Muslim brothers while also dropping in supplies to other fellow Muslims. Then again ISIS is basically the Iraqi version of what Freepers want to happen in America so they might be in favor of ISIS breaking a dam and annihilating a huge Iraqi city.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Elephant Ambush posted:

So what's the Freep response to this whole Iraq airstrike thing? I can only guess it's "false flag" because Obama will be bombing his fellow Muslim brothers while also dropping in supplies to other fellow Muslims. Then again ISIS is basically the Iraqi version of what Freepers want to happen in America so they might be in favor of ISIS breaking a dam and annihilating a huge Iraqi city.

Don't know what you mean man. They, just like with Libya, are disgusted and frankly APPALLED that this goddamn Democrat president is continuing the Democrat tradition of warmongering in the middle east, and just like always they oppose any military intervention in such a delicate conflict we frankly know nothing about.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
I could swear just a few weeks ago they were calling Obama a pussy for not using air strikes.

SpeakSlow
May 17, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Dirk Pitt posted:

I could swear just a few weeks ago they were calling Obama a pussy for not using air strikes.

If it isn't on the front page, it didn't happen.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dirk Pitt posted:

That's a lie, see, there goes another Democrat Communist lying about the real patriots.

Sure I'm sure SOME people said that, but those people were false flag posters probably paid by Obama to keep letting him play victim, like the Amish love to do.

made of bees
May 21, 2013
If it didn't require knowing a little about other cultures I'd think FReep would go with the narrative that Obama is providing aid to Satan-worshippers, as usual.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost

made of bees posted:

If it didn't require knowing a little about other cultures I'd think FReep would go with the narrative that Obama is providing aid to Satan-worshippers, as usual.

Plenty of Freepers already believe that all non-protestants are Satanists.

SubponticatePoster
Aug 9, 2004

Every day takes figurin' out all over again how to fuckin' live.
Slippery Tilde

Little Blackfly posted:

I'm pretty sure with lesbians you check toes.
Those are exactly like they're supposed to be, each one smaller than the last. What does that mean? :ohdear:

King Metal
Jun 15, 2001

Elephant Ambush posted:

They're dropping supplies to a Christian population, but they could be fake Christians (like obola) because brown

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Not much on the Iraq strikes, but there is this gem of a thread:

U-Minn. seeks to bar Redskins’ name at school’s stadium on Vikings game day

Bit of background: Minnesota is buying the Vikings a shiny new sportsball stadium and we're building it on the site of the old stadium. Since they're homeless for the duration, the Vikings have signed an agreement to use the U of M's football stadium for this season and next. The university has decided (in accordance with NCAA rules) that they're not going to plaster a racial slur on the side of their stadium and have asked the NFL and the Vikings to help accommodate them.

FReepers will not let this PC Aggression stand!

"Viking" is also hate speech:

quote:

To: ConservativeStatement
History tells us that the Vikings raped pillaged and plundered. Why is it ok to have a team named the Vikings? But not ok to be the Redskins???

5 posted on 8/8/2014 9:07:22 AM by Dilbert San Diego (s)

Let's do a boycott like the commie-libs!

quote:

The solution is obvious and simple. Move the game to Washington. That’s what the commie ‘RAT libs would do. Boycott the U-Minn stadium.

9 posted on 8/8/2014 9:13:52 AM by FlingWingFlyer (America is not a refugee camp! It is my home!!!)

The Redskins are the Jews in WWII:

quote:

First they came for The Redskins...and I did nothing because I wasn’t a Redskins fan......

Seriously, the PC brigade won’t stop once they get the Redskins’ scalp on their wall.

12 posted on 8/8/2014 9:16:10 AM by dfwgator

The oppression of Dr. Oz and the Redskins proves this country is going to hell in a handbasket:

quote:

To: OldSmaj
“I wonder how much they pay that guy to be whining idiot?”

Yep, our country is being run into the ground and this is priority.....well this and hauling Dr. Oz onto capital hill to grill him about a weight loss plan, that some fat lib probably used and didn’t work for them so they wanted payback.

13 posted on 8/8/2014 9:17:27 AM by V_TWIN
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

Let me tell you about a cartoon from 1857 that is somehow relevant to the situation:

quote:

Maybe the university should clean up it’s own messy nest first.

Minnesota was tabbed the “Gopher State” in 1857 after a satirizing cartoon, depicting nine Gophers with the heads of local politicians pulling a locomotive, was published. The story was over legislative action for a $5 million railroad proposal in western Minnesota. Later, the university picked up the nickname.

27 posted on 8/8/2014 9:27:59 AM by John W (Summer of Recovery VI: This Time We're Serious)

You can still find thousands of drunken assholes at a football game, I don't know what this guy thinks has been lost:

quote:

I remember a time when a whole stadium full of REAL Americans would have stood up in unison and SHOUTED that name out, just because someone told them they couldn’t say it - accompanied by a few thousand middle fingers.

Any name or word, for that matter.

Sick of this PC bullsh*t.

29 posted on 8/8/2014 9:28:55 AM by NFHale (The Second Amendment - By Any Means Necessary.)

There's a lot more whining, but nothing really funny yet. I'll check back later.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Georgia Peach posted:

A little known fact is that Barack Obama is a descendent of Kenyan royalty. In Arabic, his first name means "Destroyer of nations." Obama means "He who will forever rule the underworld -- not just in Chicago, the REAL one down there."

drat that's hardcore! :black101:

FMguru
Sep 10, 2003

peed on;
sexually
Anti-PC crusading is the best, because it always starts with "Why are blacks/hispanics/women/gays getting so bent out of shape about something's name? That's so stupid" and then proceeds to go absolutely out of its mind about something's name.

What does it matter what a sports team calls itself? *proceeds to breathe fire for 1300 words about how a sports team changing its name is fascism squared*

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Yeah it's the same mentality of "why is [group] getting so mad about [something making light of a horrible historical atrocity or oppression against them]? They should just have thicker skin :smug:" then proceeding to flip the hell out when anyone makes fun of white people, Christians, gun owners, etc like it's the worst hate crime since the Holocaust.

Badera
Jan 30, 2012

Student Brian Boyko has lost faith in America.

quote:

quote:

:stonklol:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It Begins: US Airstrikes Hit ISIS Artillery Targets Inside Iraq

quote:

To: Hoodat
Weren't A-10's just decommissioned? What timing!

Also, I wonder if all the ammo purchased by various agencies under Obama is what was used to establish and supply ISIS?
6 posted on 8/8/2014, 12:22:47 PM by CivilWarBrewing
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Yeah that's probably it.

Elephant Ambush
Nov 13, 2012

Nap Ghost
Sooooooo Obama is not only intentionally trying to get himself impeached, he's supplying his friends with weapons so that he can bomb them with different weapons later.

I literally cannot wrap my head around how loving stupid these people are.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

Call for a free rate quote on secretly being a muslim

• Locked thread