Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat
I have a bunch of crap piled up around my train station, come take it away. Gates are open, 3883-6759-5689.

Nothing particularly valuable, mostly just tree drops and villager gifts. There are two Ten Billion Barrels, an Ultra Machine, a Gracie Lamp and a Gracie Wardrobe as far as unorderables go. Even if you don't want to take anything, it's an opportunity to catalog a bunch of random stuff for you completionists.

Obviously you can also feel free to buy my things that I have up in Re-Tail as well :v: I was stockpiling unwanted stuff in a museum room with intent to sell it all through Re-Tail but villagers aren't taking it off my hands fast enough so now I'm flogging it all to goons.

Does anyone know if visitors can give medicine to villagers? If you can, Phil has the sniffles :ohdear:

PERMACAV 50 fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Aug 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SSDDR
Aug 3, 2004

I don't know if I can handle this, y'know?
Grimey Drawer

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Cool, he should be available in about five or ten minutes.

The cat is on her way. Thanks!

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

SSDDR posted:

The cat is on her way. Thanks!

Take good care of her, bonbon!

Hey Baltazar, I hope you read my post on the previous page. Let me know when you're available, thanks! :)

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Sex Hobbit posted:

I have a bunch of crap piled up around my train station, come take it away. Gates are open, 3883-6759-5689.

Nothing particularly valuable, mostly just tree drops and villager gifts. There are two Ten Billion Barrels, an Ultra Machine, a Gracie Lamp and a Gracie Wardrobe as far as unorderables go. Even if you don't want to take anything, it's an opportunity to catalog a bunch of random stuff for you completionists.

Obviously you can also feel free to buy my things that I have up in Re-Tail as well :v: I was stockpiling unwanted stuff in a museum room with intent to sell it all through Re-Tail but villagers aren't taking it off my hands fast enough so now I'm flogging it all to goons.

Does anyone know if visitors can give medicine to villagers? If you can, Phil has the sniffles :ohdear:

Quoting myself to add: saw sharks are on premium at Re-Tail and the current turnip price is 128 bells, so one could definitely make a few bucks in Mootown today! :20bux:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I want into Mootown! And I added you as well SSDDR if that's cool :3:.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Sex Hobbit posted:

Drastic times calls for drastic measures. I've had instances where there's no medicine, so I'd take a bee sting to the face so a friendly villager would give me some medicine. Thus, I'd bring it to the sick villager in question.

I'd take a video game bullet for my animal friends. :black101:

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

Manuel Calavera posted:

Closing the gates so I can add you! You should be able to hop in in a couple minutes.

edit- done!

PERMACAV 50 fucked around with this message at 00:21 on Aug 8, 2014

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Sex Hobbit posted:

Nope, visitors aren't allowed in a sick villager's house. They just get a message like "So-and-so is sick today" :(

But they could always just drop the medicine and let you hand it over

Oh and my Retail is selling for 210 bells if anyone wants to sell at my town. FC's on the spreadsheet

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

I am aware of what the hands look like. I did my best. :(

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Take good care of her, bonbon!

Hey Baltazar, I hope you read my post on the previous page. Let me know when you're available, thanks! :)

Hiya, I'm available pretty much any time tonight to give it a shot!

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

HalfHazard posted:

Nope, visitors aren't allowed in a sick villager's house. They just get a message like "So-and-so is sick today" :(

But they could always just drop the medicine and let you hand it over

Oh and my Retail is selling for 210 bells if anyone wants to sell at my town. FC's on the spreadsheet

Aw, well I guess that makes sense. If anyone wants to drop some pills for Phil, I don't really need any other more conventional tips since my house is paid off and obviously I have too much poo poo as it is.

Edit- Piling up more hoarder junk in the town square.

Edit again: Forgot about all my spare villager pics! I'll be piling these in front of the town hall. Here's who I have:
Chief
Flip x3
Pate
Margie
Zipper x2
Baabara claimed by Manuel Calavera!

PERMACAV 50 fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 8, 2014

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

Hiya, I'm available pretty much any time tonight to give it a shot!

Oh, awesome! Care to open up now?

Zorato
Nov 2, 2007

^ me reading your post
Heck yeah!! I just caught a cool scorpion.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Oh, awesome! Care to open up now?

Sure, opening now. I just got home so I might be AFK.

E: Lobo was a no-go. Hopefully tomorrow goes better!

Factory Davey fucked around with this message at 00:49 on Aug 8, 2014

Migishu
Oct 22, 2005

I'll eat your fucking eyeballs if you're not careful

Grimey Drawer

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Okay, whoever quotes this first will get Lolly. She needs to go now.

I'm so sorry to keep you in stasis, Baltazar. We owe you big time for juggling Lobo like that! :(

haha, everyone got screwed over. I was sleeping so not much I can do about that.

sonetlumiere posted:

My Lolly just decided she's moving out on the 11th, so one of the losers can come pick her up on Monday if they want...

Pre-calling dibs

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I was about to say that I was gonna have to drop out of the Lolly race. I have no access to wifi until tomorrow at the earliest. I can wait until the next cat race.

SSDDR
Aug 3, 2004

I don't know if I can handle this, y'know?
Grimey Drawer

Manuel Calavera posted:

no problem. added you as a friend too.

Factory Davey
Jan 9, 2010

Alrighty Yoshi, my gate will be open most of the day. I'll almost certainly be AFK, but feel free to have roomie come by whenever they're free.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

It's been about 4 months since the last FASHION BASH, and with all these new people, I think it's time for another.

(less fabulous)
A FASHION BASH is a chance to get a very high concept outfit in a clothing swap.

To BASH, get a full outfit: Hat, Accessory, Shirt, Pants, Socks and Shoes. Grab a piece of wrapping paper for each item you bring. I would recommend waiting to wrap each until you're ready to drop it.
(If you can't buy shoes or socks yet, no worries. You can still bash, just skip those when you come to bash)

At my train station, there will be small piles of wrapped clothing, sorted by type. Take one item from each pile and put on whatever you get.

For MAXIMUM FASHION, let Harriet pick your hair style. Set the slider to max formal, and use the bottom-most answer every time.

Once you are FASHIONABLE, go to each pile, wrap the item you brought with you, and drop it for the next visitor. If an item doesn't fit in its area, just keep the one you brought.

You are now High Fashion Superstar. Take a picture. Post it for everyone. Take your picture in the photo-booth for lasting memories.

If you are not on my FList, add me (0001-3312-4455) and send me a PM, message me in the IRC, or find me on [url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/rhoga/]
I'll have the Bash going from today through Sunday, and my gates should be open the whole weekend, except when I'm adding people.

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard

Baltazar Robotnik posted:

Alrighty Yoshi, my gate will be open most of the day. I'll almost certainly be AFK, but feel free to have roomie come by whenever they're free.

Oh my Goooood! We finally got Lobo after searching for so long! Thank you so much! If there's anything you need, please say it! I pretty much own everything in this game and almost all are at my immediate disposal.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
Hey HalfHazard, is Coco in boxes today and leaving tomorrow, or is Coco in boxes tomorrow and leaving the next day?

And as a general question for everybody, what must-have non-main-street town projects are there? Like, an extra bridge or two can be handy, the Roost is rad, and I guess the campsite is probably worthwhile, and maybe the police station, but does anything else do anything fun and useful aside from sprucing up the town?

Genovera
Feb 13, 2014

subterranean
space pterodactyls

rhoga posted:

It's been about 4 months since the last FASHION BASH, and with all these new people, I think it's time for another.

Before:

After:

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think your town just crashed rhoga :saddowns:.

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

Thanks for letting me know. I had my 3ds closed, so I couldn't see the error screen. It is now uncrashed.

Becklespinax
Aug 20, 2013

Fashion Bash!

Before:

After:

Moose-Alini
Sep 11, 2001

Not always so

Yaar, fashion!

rhoga
Jun 4, 2012

mon chou

From Space Dandy to Crazed Granny?

Brightman
Feb 24, 2005

I've seen fun you people wouldn't believe.
Tiki torches on fire off the summit of Kilauea.
I watched disco balls glitter in the dark near the Brandenburg Gate.
All those moments will be lost in time, like crowds in rain.

Time to sleep.
Went from fairly mayoral

to granny

There may be a granny fixation in the random piles of clothes somehow...

broken pixel
Dec 16, 2011

Check my before :byodame: and after! :sparkles:

I think King Chizou washed the wrong shirt this morning... So close to being royal.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went from one of those outfits Corridor linked

to BRIDE KNIGHT. COMING TO TOONAMI NEXT MONTH.

Keeping those boots to go with a Kaneda jacket :v:.

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

FASHION SHOW!!!!!!!

Before

After

Also, I suck at pictures.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

Finally had some time to Fash Bash!

Before Bashin':

Some kind of blue... Zorro... thing.

After Bashin':

I have become a Pharoah gladiator chef!

I was due for an outfit change anyway! Fash Bash status: success!

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Meldonox posted:

Hey HalfHazard, is Coco in boxes today and leaving tomorrow, or is Coco in boxes tomorrow and leaving the next day?

She's going to be in boxes tomorrow!

BTW if anyone still needs to sell turnips this week, my morning price today was :siren:598 bells:siren: so if anyone needs me to TT back to this morning, I'll help you out!

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

If you want to leave your town open tomorrow I could just make a bunch of trips back and forward and just leave you a cut of the money each time? :v:

I want a really lazy way to pay off all 4 houses in my town.

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

SystemLogoff posted:

If you want to leave your town open tomorrow I could just make a bunch of trips back and forward and just leave you a cut of the money each time? :v:

I want a really lazy way to pay off all 4 houses in my town.

Well the thing about that is I have a villager moving tomorrow and I'd hate for the turnip fun to be interrupted when Meldonox is ready to take Coco from me. If you don't have the time to do it now though, that's okay, I'll stop my town from changing to Saturday so you can at least get some turnip goodness in. Either way I need your FC, I didn't see it on the spreadsheet for some reason!

PERMACAV 50
Jul 24, 2007

because we are cat

One of my originals, Flip the jock monkey will be (finally) leaving Mootown on the 13th. He's cool and all but he's exactly where I want the reset center to go. Time for him to train around the world! I have no turnips so I'm willing to TT.

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

HalfHazard posted:

Well the thing about that is I have a villager moving tomorrow and I'd hate for the turnip fun to be interrupted when Meldonox is ready to take Coco from me. If you don't have the time to do it now though, that's okay, I'll stop my town from changing to Saturday so you can at least get some turnip goodness in. Either way I need your FC, I didn't see it on the spreadsheet for some reason!

I'm open to doing it tonight, I just thought you'd be busy. :)

My code is 4038-5999-4630

You're 3566-2886-2389 from the spreadsheet right?

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

SystemLogoff posted:

I'm open to doing it tonight, I just thought you'd be busy. :)

My code is 4038-5999-4630

You're 3566-2886-2389 from the spreadsheet right?

Correct! I will be open momentarily.

e: Okay, registered friend code and gates are open now

HalfHazard fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Aug 9, 2014

SystemLogoff
Feb 19, 2011

End Session?

Sweet, thank you!

Hekk
Oct 12, 2012

'smeper fi

Mind if I come by to pick some fruit? I just started about a week ago and all I have are apples. I'd like to get some of the other fruits if either of you have any.

My Mii name is Hekk 2681-1328-3332

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Hekk posted:

Mind if I come by to pick some fruit? I just started about a week ago and all I have are apples. I'd like to get some of the other fruits if either of you have any.

My Mii name is Hekk 2681-1328-3332

Sure! Code added and gates reopened.

BTW if you guys aren't seeing my town, try going to your friends list and make sure it gives you a confirmation message. The FC system is finicky like that. I have confirmation messages for both of you

• Locked thread