Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Miz or, uh, The Beverly Brothers for Ohio?

Oh, wait, no. Brian Pillman!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Copter Pilot
Apr 12, 2005

a dead whale or a stove boat

Scotty 2 Hotty is from Westbrook, Maine

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Ambrose is from Ohio too.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

Ambrose is from Ohio too.

Cincy specifically, which just further invites Pillman comparisons.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

Why is Cena Maine? Isn't he from Massachusetts?

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Saint Jimmy posted:

They gave him all 5 NE states outside of CT.

EDIT: There's also no DE despite the Briscoes being obvious choices.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

:D

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Oh no, he's falling!

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

Saint Jimmy posted:

It's because he's a MaRine.

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Hijo Del Helmsley posted:

He seems the obvious choice for NJ. Him or DDP, really.

I'd be okay with Droz or Chris Candido too.

or poo poo, AJ Lee.

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

Rand McNally posted:

They did and he is (well, minus the 'gently caress', but it's probably implied.

Edit: Wow, Idaho. Slim pickings.

Hella yeah, we got Daniel Bryan!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

New England glomming onto something from Massachusetts as a representative is as true to life as it gets.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!

Shine posted:

Hella yeah, we got Daniel Bryan!

No, you got Bryan Alvarez :(

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

Alouicious posted:

I'd be okay with Droz or Chris Candido too.

or poo poo, AJ Lee.

Honestly NJ probably should have been AJ, but I'm okay with Bam Bam.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Rand McNally posted:

They did and he is (well, minus the 'gently caress', but it's probably implied.

Edit: Wow, Idaho. Slim pickings.

There's a lot of awful choices on there but Mr. Anderson over The Crusher is just kind of insulting. Razor over Hogan in Florida is pretty mind boggling too.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

There's a lot of awful choices on there but Mr. Anderson over The Crusher is just kind of insulting. Razor over Hogan in Florida is pretty mind boggling too.

Anderson's whole gimmick is "I'm from Wisconsin".

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

Anderson's whole gimmick is "I'm from Wisconsin".

He's a nobody in a company that no one cares about. The Crusher is a legend in the state and his cage match with Vachon is the biggest match in the history of Milwaukee.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

He can't even do a loving moonsault MRT

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

He's a nobody in a company that no one cares about. The Crusher is a legend in the state and his cage match with Vachon is the biggest match in the history of Milwaukee.

These shirts aren't history lessons though so it's obviously more about recent wrestlers.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

KungFu Grip posted:

These shirts aren't history lessons though so it's obviously more about recent wrestlers.

The shirt is a mix of old dudes, less old guys and new guys. Using Anderson on there is dumb because no one on the Earth cares about him and it's not even funny like Tugboat.

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008

MassRafTer posted:

Razor over Hogan in Florida is pretty mind boggling too.

Because Hogan is a huge piece of poo poo. I hope they release a DVD after he dies called Why You Should Hate Hulk Hogan that points out every thing he's done in his life to totally undermine what he did for wrestling.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

Sum Mors posted:

Because Hogan is a huge piece of poo poo. I hope they release a DVD after he dies called Why You Should Hate Hulk Hogan that points out every thing he's done in his life to totally undermine what he did for wrestling.

Disc 1 is the video leaked of him talking to Nick after that horrendous car wreck.

There are no other Discs.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Sum Mors posted:

I mean scott hall isnt a much better person soooo

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

Florida should've been The Rock.

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

I'm glad that my home state of Maryland is represented by the likes of Gillberg

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

WadeBartender posted:

I mean scott hall isnt a much better person soooo

Seriously? At least Scott Hall seems to make attempts to deal with his problems that aren't based exclusively on how many DVDs he could sell with it so I'm not sure that's a good comparison.

WadeBartender
Aug 18, 2013

Grendels Dad posted:

Seriously? At least Scott Hall seems to make attempts to deal with his problems that aren't based exclusively on how many DVDs he could sell with it so I'm not sure that's a good comparison.

I'm not saying Hulk Hogan is a good person but just recently Scott Hall refused to sign a card for a terminally ill kid so they're both really lovely people.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

fatherdog posted:

Honestly NJ probably should have been AJ, but I'm okay with Bam Bam.

Bam Bam will always be the best thing to come out of Jersey for me

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Writer Cath posted:

Disc 1 is the video leaked of him talking to Nick after that horrendous car wreck.

There are no other Discs.

What did he say to Nick?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Renaissance Spam posted:

What did he say to Nick?

Hulk and Nick blamed the guy they made a vegetable for the accident and then talked about how they could spin the tragedy into making a bunch of money on their reality tv show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_I5_Y2NZ7E

Roman Reigns
Aug 23, 2007

gently caress Hogan forever, jesus christ

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

WadeBartender posted:

I'm not saying Hulk Hogan is a good person but just recently Scott Hall refused to sign a card for a terminally ill kid so they're both really lovely people.

Not to defend Hall to much on this, but he had a relapse into the state he previously tried to work his way out of. Hogan will never do that. He's too far gone into being a carny master of bullshit. While Scott Hall's problems seem to be more grievous because his lows are more obvious, Hogan has been low in a very opaque way for so long that a thousand years of therapy couldn't help him to even approach "decent human being".

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

oatgan posted:

Hulk and Nick blamed the guy they made a vegetable for the accident and then talked about how they could spin the tragedy into making a bunch of money on their reality tv show https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_I5_Y2NZ7E

Jesus loving Christ. gently caress Hogan forever.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

it's been too long since someone posted a picture so here's Big Show wearing a diaper

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

oatgan posted:

it's been too long since someone posted a picture so here's Big Show wearing a diaper

You're good people, Oatgan.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

here are two more photos this time of Drew McIntyre and Jinder Mahal wearing diapers

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Grendels Dad posted:

Not to defend Hall to much on this, but he had a relapse into the state he previously tried to work his way out of. Hogan will never do that. He's too far gone into being a carny master of bullshit. While Scott Hall's problems seem to be more grievous because his lows are more obvious, Hogan has been low in a very opaque way for so long that a thousand years of therapy couldn't help him to even approach "decent human being".

Hall also suffers from PTSD, and while I'm not a professional mental health expert, I do know some things about it, and PTSD can cause you to make choices in a very impulsive, destructive way: That is to say, if Hall saw no benefit from signing that card in the immediate future, it may have explained why he chose not to do it.

Anyway, content

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

maybe???

Black Is Black
Jan 6, 2007

D Lambent posted:

I have seen so many god drat pictures of WWE wrestlers with koalas. What the hell is the deal with that?

My avatar is of a non-wrestler with a koala.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009