Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...

Mest0r posted:

Pictures here:

I can take more detailed photos if you need them, the camera is pretty clean since I didn't use it a ton despite being over a year old. The camera comes with the charger, battery and strap + the original documentation and box.

can you email me at rac016@yahoo.com? i want to discuss but i'd rather not do it here

whereismyshoe fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Aug 5, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drunk Badger
Aug 27, 2012

Trained Drinking Badger
A Faithful Companion

Grimey Drawer

rawrr posted:

Fixed the focus ring issue - turns out it was just a lose screw underneath the rubber grip that catches on the ring. Lens has absolutely no issues now, and I have increased the price accordingly to $500 shipped SOLD, paypalled, and insured. Open to reasonable offers.

Sample shots taken with this lens (straight out of 40D jpegs):

From the limited time I've had to use it, this is a pretty good lens. Thanks again for selling it!

rawrr
Jul 28, 2007
If I don't end up moving to mirrorless I'll regret selling it and hate myself when I inevitably rebuy it. Have fun with it and good to hear that it arrived in one piece!

SchwarzeKrieg
Apr 15, 2009
Anyone want to get rid of a Canon EF-S 18-55mm kit lens? The one that came with my T2i has apparently died, and I've found used ones for less than the repair cost. I'm located in West Virginia.

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

SchwarzeKrieg posted:

Anyone want to get rid of a Canon EF-S 18-55mm kit lens? The one that came with my T2i has apparently died, and I've found used ones for less than the repair cost. I'm located in West Virginia.

I've got one that I could part with. Any offer?

SchwarzeKrieg
Apr 15, 2009

Boneitis posted:

I've got one that I could part with. Any offer?

I'd really like to be in the $50 range, but I'm not sure how reasonable that is. I've found used ones on eBay and KEH for ~$65-75; repair through Canon looks to be $89. Guessing yours is in pretty solid condition?

365 Nog Hogger
Jan 19, 2008

by Shine

365 Nog Hogger posted:

Imagine... A life of luxury and sophistication

Leave the plebes behind and bask in Swedish engineering

With some of the finest German optics the world has ever seen

Disregard seedy underbelly and back

Absolutely fantastic setup that I am selling so I can be a different type of dickhead and buy a BMW. move to the city

FS: Chrome Hasselblad 500c with grid screen and WLF (EX, minus paint chips on tripod mount), 80/2.8 Zeiss Planar(EX), Square Lens Hood (UG, mounts fine, straight, just ugly) A12 back (UG, light-tight and works perfectly), and brand new OP/Tech strap.
Asking: $750
Email: barrelbreak at gmail

Buy it.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

Anyone got a good condition XE-7 they want to part with?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Anyone have a ring flash for macro lenses? Just purchased a tamron 60 macro for my canon 70D and need a flash if possible

Oprah Haza
Jan 25, 2008
That's my purse! I don't know you!
If anyone has a Sigma Art lens for sale let me know. Canon mount. I'd also consider buying up your not-too-expired 120.

Hokkaido Anxiety
May 21, 2007

slub club 2013

Oprah Haza posted:

If anyone has a Sigma Art lens for sale let me know. Canon mount. I'd also consider buying up your not-too-expired 120.

I haven't sold off the 18-35 f/1.8 I listed earlier in the thread if you wanted to make an offer on it. Been meaning to go back and bump that for a while, but I'm heading out to Seattle on vacation in a couple days so I've been busy.

e: just click the question mark under my name.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter

Camera is in great shape, with a couple of scratches on the back, and a dent on the front of the prism hump. It makes great pictures and is completely functional with pretty new batteries in it. The lens is a Sigma 35-70 F2.8-4. It's reasonably clear and sharp, and is a useful enough general purpose lens. It's perfectly clean, and doesn't have any scratches, dings, or fungus as far as I can tell.

I'm asking $35 for both, or $30 for the camera and $5 for the lens, shipping included.

edit: It's gone.

Karasu Tengu fucked around with this message at 20:42 on Aug 7, 2014

red19fire
May 26, 2010

red19fire posted:

Very well. I've had this x100 for about 2 years, it's in great shape. The serial # is 13A, it's from the 'sticky aperture' era, but I've never had a problem with it. There's some lady in Long Island that wants to pay me $550 to drive it out to her, which is basically $500 shipped after tolls, gas and 3 hours of battling LIE traffic.

I'd like to keep it all together if possible: all the original accessories are here. Leather case that turns into a half-case, spare battery, charger, OEM hood attachment, OEM lens cap, and a promaster cap for use with the hood. Note that i will not be including any cards, I use it as a behind the scenes camera with a wifi SD card in it.

And just for fun here's the D700, I've had this for 4-5 years, it's a workhorse with ~77k clicks on it. I have a Katzeye for it, I got rid of all my manual glass so I took that out, it has a decent scratch from the tweezers required to put it in and out. Includes five 4-gig cards, good for about 200 raw shots each, in a handsome pelican case. I had this CLA'd about 2 years ago, the shutter is starting to slow a tiny bit so that there's a black bar around 1/250. A CLA is like $100, or you can just ignore it if you're not as flash-heavy as I am. It's at the end of its service life for me. The grip around the thumb is coming up as well, I've had this replaced by Nikon, and it still comes up, the glue in that area does not respond well to sweaty hands.

Also have 2 Nikon brand batteries, charger, and a third party battery that sucks out loud but will work if you're desperate, it discharges at like 3x the rate of the regular batteries. The eye cup and quick release will not be included. $1300 shipped.

And visual proof that I own these things:

Price drop again, since I just got a Df.

$1000 shipped.

E: Fixed.

red19fire fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Aug 8, 2014

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

red19fire posted:

Price drop again, since I just got a Df.

$1000 shipped.

What are you selling? Not really willing to go dig back through pages to find the post you quoted.

VV Just takes me to the bottom of the page his quoted post is on, still had to ctrl-f to find it but anyways it's a D700.

VelociBacon fucked around with this message at 07:15 on Aug 7, 2014

BANME.sh
Jan 23, 2008

What is this??
Are you some kind of hypnotist??
Grimey Drawer

VelociBacon posted:

What are you selling? Not really willing to go dig back through pages to find the post you quoted.

You can just click the username in the quote :ssh:

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
I'm looking to part with my Canon EOS 3 (17-40mm lens not included - I'll ship with a body cap) for $175 shipped in the US - PM me if you live somewhere else and want it. I bought it from KEH in 2010 and it still looks like the rated EX. It's worked perfectly for me, I just don't shoot much 35mm anymore except in my XA.

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 16:14 on Aug 7, 2014

RustedChrome
Jun 10, 2007

"do not hold the camera obliquely, or the world will seem to be on an inclined plane."

Elliotw2 posted:

If you're talking the Minolta camera, I've got an XG-7 I could part with, which is very similar except the lack of the DOF preview switch.

edit: gently caress it, I'll just do a full post. I don't really have the money to do film right now, so I'm selling this.

Camera is in great shape, with a couple of scratches on the back, and a dent on the front of the prism hump. It makes great pictures and is completely functional with pretty new batteries in it. The lens is a Sigma 35-70 F2.8-4. It's reasonably clear and sharp, and is a useful enough general purpose lens. It's perfectly clean, and doesn't have any scratches, dings, or fungus as far as I can tell.

I'm asking $35 for both, or $30 for the camera and $5 for the lens, shipping included.

Sent $35 for this via PayPal.

Karasu Tengu
Feb 16, 2011

Humble Tengu Newspaper Reporter
Received, sending it out early next week.

Chillbro Baggins
Oct 8, 2004
Bad Angus! Bad!
Anybody have an old Canon Powershot A620 or A610 you'd like to sell for cheap or straight-up trade for an A630? It's an upgrade!

Alternately, anybody want to buy a WP-DC90 waterproof case for your A620/A610? I found one at a thrift store for :tenbux:, forgot what flavor of A6x0 I had, tuns out it's identical in appearance but just bigger enough that it needs a different case.

I will of course post pictures of the case underwater with my name on a slip of paper inside if there's interest.

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

And the 50mm that's free to anyone who buys anything since the filter ring is cracked. It is otherwise in fine condition, glass is perfect.
Has anybody taken you up on that? If not, I'll give you $50 for it (or trade the waterproof case :v: )

Since I mentioned a price and offered it as a trade, here's a picture:

If anybody's interested in the case, I'll take a picture of it (with the Nikon instead of my cellphone) submerged to verify the integrity of the seals.

Bubbacub
Apr 17, 2001

Rot posted:

The backpack has been shipped.

Tracking info has been sent via PM.

Thanks Bubbacub!

Got it today. Thanks!

Rot
Apr 18, 2005

Bubbacub posted:

Got it today. Thanks!

Awesome!

Enjoy.

outcast_p
Oct 1, 2004

I am looking for a Canon T2i in the $200 shipped range. I am starting to do some video work and could use a second camera. Only need the body/battery/charger as I have lenses to use with it already. Anyone have one around they are just sitting on and not using that they would be willing to part with. As for condition, something that is not beat to poo poo or about to break would be ideal. Also would be looking at a t3i as well, but I know that's not going to happen. Anyone?

Ghost Cactus
Dec 25, 2006
Anyone selling a Fujifilm X10 in good condition? I've skimmed through the point & shoot megathread, and I think I'd like to get one for my mother. She's a great photographer, but has a dying sub-par point and shoot. The $380-ish that the camera is going for on Amazon is pretty steep, and the only used one I found on B&H already got scooped up. Ideally I'd like to have the accessories too (lens cap, battery & charger, camera strap).

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
MrBlandAverage's Massive Help Me Get This poo poo Out Of My Closet Sale!!!

I really just want this stuff gone. I'm open to offers, even on the already cheap stuff. All prices are including shipping in the US; PM me if you live somewhere else and want something.

Canon EOS 3 (17-40mm lens not included - I'll ship with a body cap)
$160 shipped
I bought it from KEH in 2010 and it still looks like the rated EX. It's worked perfectly for me, I just don't shoot much 35mm anymore except in my XA.

Mamiya Sekor Z 50mm f/4.5 W for RZ67 - not the ULD.
$100 shipped

Cosmetically and functionally perfect. I think I also bought this from KEH rated EX. Just too wide for what I shoot. Comes with both caps.

Mamiya Sekor Z 90mm f/3.5 W for RZ67
$90 shipped

Again, cosmetically and functionally perfect. Came on my RZ67 but I use the 110mm instead. No rear cap.

Olympus XA
$20 shipped

An otherwise functional XA with two issues. First, the rangefinder is out of calibration, and the calibration screw seems to be glued or seized in place. You'll have to take apart the camera to fix this or just zone focus. Second, the shutter interlock is broken, so the shutter will fire with the cover closed. This was never a problem when I used this camera because I just didn't wind on until I was ready to take a shot. I'm selling this because I haven't used it since I got an XA without these issues.

BG-E3 vertical grip for Canon XT/XTi
$10 shipped

My girlfriend's dad gave her this for her XTi but she doesn't use it.

Polaroid Pogo printer with 70+ sheets of paper
SOLD

It's slow, the quality isn't great, and the battery sucks, but if you have a camera with PictBridge, this is great for making instant prints!

Two MOLLE shotgun shell pouches
$10 shipped

Perfect for holding 120/220 film on the outside of your camera bag. One of the four snaps on the back of one of them is broken.

Canon RS-80N3 shutter release cable
SOLD

I got a Chinese intervalometer release I'm using instead.

Two 5-meter male-male PC flash sync cords
$7 shipped

I use Pocketwizards now.

Domke 35mm size lead-lined film pouch
$7 shipped

I get my film hand checked when I fly now.

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 02:14 on Aug 12, 2014

Magnus Praeda
Jul 18, 2003
The largess in the land.

MrBlandAverage posted:

MrBlandAverage's Massive Help Me Get This poo poo Out Of My Closet Sale!!!

I really just want this stuff gone. I'm open to offers, even on the already cheap stuff. All prices are including shipping in the US; PM me if you live somewhere else and want something.

Canon RS-80N3 shutter release cable
$5 shipped

I'll take it. I have PayPal and Amazon's payment thingy.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
I'll take the Pogo printer. I don't have plat so I'll need an email address.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Paul MaudDib posted:

I'll take the Pogo printer. I don't have plat so I'll need an email address.

REDACTED

Magnus Praeda posted:

I'll take it. I have PayPal and Amazon's payment thingy.

Sold!

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 18:57 on Sep 4, 2014

Boneitis
Jul 14, 2010

SchwarzeKrieg posted:

I'd really like to be in the $50 range, but I'm not sure how reasonable that is. I've found used ones on eBay and KEH for ~$65-75; repair through Canon looks to be $89. Guessing yours is in pretty solid condition?

Sorry without internet for a few days and forgot about this. It's in pretty good condition. It's been sitting in my camera bag ever since I've bought the Tamron. If I didn't make you go out and buy one from CL, then I could do 50$ shipped

ShadeofBlue
Mar 17, 2011

Does anyone have an Olympus fish eye body cap lens for sale? The 9mm f8. I've been trying to get one locally, but the store nearby always has had them "on order" for months now. I'll probably just order one online somewhere, but I figured I'd try here first.

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR
MrBlandAverage's Massive Help Me Get This poo poo Out Of My Closet Sale Continues!!!

Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
SOLD

I sold the 70-200 I'd been using this with and don't have any other lenses that take an extender.

Two RH-10/20 6x7 Graflex backs for 4x5
$40 shipped each

These are 6x7 rollfilm backs for 4x5 cameras with Graflok. One of them had the corners filed down to fit a previous owner's camera, but it doesn't affect light-tightness. Each back comes with an insert for 120 and an insert for 220. The person who buys the first one of these also gets a spare back that doesn't have a darkslide! I'm selling these because I bought a Sinar Zoom multiformat back.

Canon 420EX flash
SOLD

My girlfriend's dad also gave her this but she just uses the pop-up flash on her XTi. I also already own a 580EX II.

MrBlandAverage fucked around with this message at 02:16 on Aug 12, 2014

mes
Apr 28, 2006

whereismyshoe posted:

can you email me at rac016@yahoo.com? i want to discuss but i'd rather not do it here

Camera was sold, shipped out, and delivered.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE

Sent the paypal for the Pogo printer!

Please don't dally too long on shipping it here. It's not urgent, but I'll be moving around the end of the month and I want to make sure that it shows up while the address is still valid.

Thanks!

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

Paul MaudDib posted:

Sent the paypal for the Pogo printer!

Please don't dally too long on shipping it here. It's not urgent, but I'll be moving around the end of the month and I want to make sure that it shows up while the address is still valid.

Thanks!

No problem, I should be able to get it out tomorrow.

whereismyshoe
Oct 21, 2008

that's not gone well...

Mest0r posted:

Camera was sold, shipped out, and delivered.

Yep, got it. It's nice.

flummox
Jul 17, 2004
I want a shoehorn, the kind with teeth.

MrBlandAverage posted:

MrBlandAverage's Massive Help Me Get This poo poo Out Of My Closet Sale Continues!!!

Canon 420EX flash
$40 shipped

My girlfriend's dad also gave her this but she just uses the pop-up flash on her XTi. I also already own a 580EX II.

I'll take the flash - email at solsen3@verizonDOTNET

MrBlandAverage
Jul 2, 2003

GNNAAAARRRR

flummox posted:

I'll take the flash - email at solsen3@verizonDOTNET

Email sent.

NeuralSpark
Apr 16, 2004

MrBlandAverage posted:

Canon Extender EF 1.4x II
$160 shipped

I sold the 70-200 I'd been using this with and don't have any other lenses that take an extender.

I will buy this for American dollars. Sending you a PM.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
Any interest for decades old medical xray film ?
Condition: piss garbage pics

free plus shipping for 4 sheets which should be in the single digits euros for EU goons.

nielsm
Jun 1, 2009

unpacked robinhood posted:

Any interest for decades old medical xray film ?
Condition: piss garbage pics

free plus shipping for 4 sheets which should be in the single digits euros for EU goons.

What format? Or is Xray film always 8x10"?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

nielsm posted:

What format? Or is Xray film always 8x10"?

can't find a ruler but it's pretty close to a regular A4 sheet

e: the sleeves are approx 10x12"

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 12:08 on Aug 11, 2014

• Locked thread