Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
My best friend's younger sister (who weighs in the mid-200s at age 19) re-posted this on Tumblr. Both her and her mother are huge and complain of back pain and ankle pain. Her mother (my friend's step-mother) will consume massive amounts of Mountain Dew during the day, while the sister eats junk food non-stop. Sister tried to set up a donation page for people to donate up to $20,000 for a stomach stapling operation. She only raised $20. They usually try fly-by-night weight loss fads, once spending $2,000 on Slim-Fast or Jenny Craig or something like that products, quitting within two days and throwing it all away. Doctors always tell them the truth but they ignore them, of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I have no idea.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Grrl Anachronism posted:

I have no idea.

No way in hell can I process this word salad in one chunk, but I just wanted to say how much I love the phrase "god bless you pussy rear end niggas".

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
I'm imagining the parts that aren't caps as being spoken softly, like an aside almost. Then followed by insane, stream of consciousness rambling.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

To add context, guy in red is single, wears a fedora and frequently brags about his chivalry towards women, so I'm sure he has every right to be worried about someone accosting him and his "wife and child"

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I dunno, whenever I think of someone saying "smart guns" and "ID locked" I think of MGS4. Maybe his hypothetical wife just needs to inject herself with some of his nanomachines.

taiyoko
Jan 10, 2008

Welp, I found my first "sovereign citizen" believer. Had posted ordinary things on Facebook before now.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.
poo poo they're on to us, eh?

Poulpe
Nov 11, 2006
Canadian Santa Extraordinaire

taiyoko posted:

Welp, I found my first "sovereign citizen" believer. Had posted ordinary things on Facebook before now.

:psyduck:
I will never understand how people perform the mental gymnastics necessary to understand/believe this stuff. At some level of thought there just has to be willful ignorance involved.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

LoonShia posted:

I dunno, whenever I think of someone saying "smart guns" and "ID locked" I think of MGS4. Maybe his hypothetical wife just needs to inject herself with some of his nanomachines.

Two users one gun?

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

taiyoko posted:

I don't remotely understand any shred of this. WTF does Canada even have to do with it? Why would they sign over checks for babies being born in the USA? With all the babies born, they would need tons of employees to keep track of it all, yet not a single one has ever come out about it (because it isn't true obviously).

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

That is amazing. Is it the PM's real account or some joke account?

Segmentation Fault
Jun 7, 2012

Deltasquid posted:

That is amazing. Is it the PM's real account or some joke account?

Joke accounts don't get verified (that little light blue checkmark next to his name).

graynull
Dec 2, 2005

Did I misread all the signs?
That is David Cameron's attempt to reach out to female voters.

I don't know anything about UK politics

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

Probably just automatically follow-backed ILikeTitsDaily. The wonders of clicking a few radio buttons in your social media management software and not having a real person ever vet the results!

The Shame Boy
Jan 27, 2014

Dead weight, just like this post.

I don't know, Politicians don't really seem to understand how the internet works. Assuming he actually uses that account himself and they don't just have a guy for that, i could see him finding somthing like that in his downtime and following it not knowing that everybody will soon find out that he likes tits daily.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

I think there would less trouble in the world if more leaders looked at tits daily.

unwantedplatypus
Sep 6, 2012

graynull posted:

That is David Cameron's attempt to reach out and grab female voters.

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.

taiyoko posted:

Is this person a child? He doesn't seem to understand how articles work.

Elblanco
May 26, 2008
My favorite part of sovereign citizen craziness is that, to believe we're all corporations or loans or whatever crazy poo poo they think. They would have to have never seen a birth certificate or have me anyone who has had children ever. Which I cam believe, but it's just so baffling.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
I liked when that one sov-cit guy got tased like a bitch. "I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT TO!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfVbiefMdNU

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

I kind of want to get a parking ticket or something, contest it using very Sovereign Citizen language, arrive at court, and plead no contest. I'd probably get the charge dismissed out of relief.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

mng posted:

I liked when that one sov-cit guy got tased like a bitch. "I GET TO DO WHAT I WANT TO!"

Oh my god this is hilarious.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

HOOLY BOOLY posted:

I don't know, Politicians don't really seem to understand how the internet works. Assuming he actually uses that account himself and they don't just have a guy for that, i could see him finding somthing like that in his downtime and following it not knowing that everybody will soon find out that he likes tits daily.

There's no way in hell the prime minister of the UK handles his own Twitter account.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

incredible

incredible

incredible

incredible

atomicgeek
Jul 5, 2007

noony noony noony nooooooo
Who shared that, Nanny Ogg?

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(

mng posted:

This is incredible. Who is this guy?

User-Friendly
Apr 27, 2008

Is There a God? (Pt. 9)

Plom Bar posted:

There's a longer version that shows his face, and his mom who drove him there. He's like 17, if I remember right.

Karma Comedian
Feb 2, 2012

mng posted:

Favorite comment: the bailiff didn't taze him, he tazed his person.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Dienes posted:

incredible

incredible

incredible

incredible

What's with goons hating people who know how to enjoy life?

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Kavak posted:

I kind of want to get a parking ticket or something, contest it using very Sovereign Citizen language, arrive at court, and plead no contest. I'd probably get the charge dismissed out of relief.

When I filled out an Oregon state income tax form, there was a notice that anyone who used "frivolous arguments", including the Ohio Argument and the Free Man on the Land Argument, would be fined 250 dollars.

So it might not be the best route.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

MizPiz posted:

What's with goons hating people who know how to enjoy life?

Incredible.

Blood Magnet
Nov 25, 2010
loving gross.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Plom Bar posted:

The embodiment of rural Idaho. I'm getting an Adams County vibe.*
Here, have a light-hearted misspelling.

*Nope, Bonner.

Idiot Kicker has a new favorite as of 03:43 on Aug 9, 2014

Gen. Ripper
Jan 12, 2013

mng posted:

P. Barnes should run for Governor of Idaho and base his entire campaign around this video. He'd win in a landslide :allears:

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)
I'd vote for him, and I'm not even a Merican.

I never got the point of sovereign citizenship anyway. Are they trying to rules lawyer themselves out of having to pay taxes? Cause they can do that just by living in their mom's basement and not have a job.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

glowing-fish posted:

When I filled out an Oregon state income tax form, there was a notice that anyone who used "frivolous arguments", including the Ohio Argument and the Free Man on the Land Argument, would be fined 250 dollars.

So it might not be the best route.

If there's anything my Criminal Law professor impressed on us more than anything else, never piss off a judge if it can at all be helped. Especially with something as instantly-migraine-inducing as Freemen arguments, even if it's just for shits and giggles.

Deltasquid
Apr 10, 2013

awww...
you guys made me ink!

THUNDERDOME

Sigh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Do yourself a favor and read poo poo like this in Diabetus's dork voice from this retsupurae video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hxyNS6dO0XE

• Locked thread