Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

axeil posted:

Also,

:siren: NO INJURIES SO FAR :siren:

And boy, have you missed a game if you're a big fan of :flag:

Oh and the defense is mediocre to bad.

Should we be blitzing more on 3rd down? I can tell the announcers want it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
I haven't been watching, but how has bortles looked

Suspect Bucket
Jan 15, 2012

SHRIMPDOR WAS A MAN
I mean, HE WAS A SHRIMP MAN
er, maybe also A DRAGON
or possibly
A MINOR LEAGUE BASEBALL TEAM
BUT HE WAS STILL
SHRIMPDOR

Blitz7x posted:

He's the starter so he is done for the night, looked fine

Good to know. He's a great guy on the molecular level, really works in the tight spaces. We gotta stop running Toddman on his old routes

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Lessail posted:

I haven't been watching, but how has bortles looked

handsome and regal

e: why didn't zach miller play anywhere last year

e2: oh he was still on the seahawks huh

cstang
Oct 27, 2005

Da Bears
Miller is killin it.

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Brannock posted:

What I want to see is immediate interviews with bubble players who hosed up during preseason games and asking them how they feel about their job prospects and watching them struggle to contain their anguish and anxiety

instead we get Hard Knocks: Atlanta

We found out Mike Smith wears Dad sandals in the office. That's a big revelation.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
remember when denarius moore was a good playmaker

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

adam thielen just won a roster spot

chance casey just lost one

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Brannigans Law posted:

Should we be blitzing more on 3rd down? I can tell the announcers want it.

Well they've only allowed a TD so it's not all bad but I honestly haven't paid much attention to the D because I don't think you can tell much from preseason D. The first two drives it seemed like the Bears could move at will though.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
lol sorry dante rosario.

EugeneJ
Feb 5, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
I just got home -

Guys how did EJ Manuel look

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
halftime

contract the raiders out minus tj carrie

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Zach Miller looks real good. Real quick.

js86
Jul 22, 2012

axeil posted:

Well they've only allowed a TD so it's not all bad but I honestly haven't paid much attention to the D because I don't think you can tell much from preseason D. The first two drives it seemed like the Bears could move at will though.

Then Jordan Palmer came in and the offense looked like it was being run by Lovie Smith

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Its still the second in the Rams/Saints game.

I feel like I have been watching this all my life.

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT
does paul allen bug anyone

"BOOM!!!"

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

wait hold up this isn't seahawks/raiders zach miller?

hahaha who the gently caress is this dude?

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Niwrad posted:

Zach Miller looks real good. Real quick.

I don't think Bill Davis knows what a tight end is.

Edit: I mean, yeah its preseason and everything is vanilla as gently caress, but still.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Top Hats Monthly posted:

does paul allen bug anyone

"BOOM!!!"

Paul Allen is the worst and the best.

Brannigans Law
Oct 3, 2013

shiksa posted:

wait hold up this isn't seahawks/raiders zach miller?

hahaha who the gently caress is this dude?

Threw me for the same loop. His wikipedia title is "Zach Miller (tight end, born 1984)"

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

axeil posted:

All I learned is that Demeco Ryans is still a two-down linebacker, Bradley Fletcher still gives too big of a cushion, and the pass rush is still kind of eh. Roc Carmicheal is not going to push anyone for a starting spot.

js86
Jul 22, 2012
ZACH MILLER!!

Seriously, who is this guy?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

zach miller tight end, born 1984 loving owns

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Holy poo poo Zach Miller :stare:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vengarr posted:

All I learned is that Demeco Ryans is still a two-down linebacker, Bradley Fletcher still gives too big of a cushion, and the pass rush is still kind of eh. Roc Carmicheal is not going to push anyone for a starting spot.

Nate Allen can still pick off second stringers! Don't forget about that one.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon

shiksa posted:

zach miller tight end, born 1984 loving owns

I'd keep it in your pants, our linebackers sucked at covering tight ends last year and it doesn't look like anything's changed.

In real games we were commonly going with three safeties and putting the third safety on the 1st TE.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
Who the hell is Zach Miller and why does he own

axeil
Feb 14, 2006

Vengarr posted:

I'd keep it in your pants, our linebackers sucked at covering tight ends last year and it doesn't look like anything's changed.

In real games we were commonly going with three safeties and putting the third safety on the 1st TE.

It's pre-season man, let him have his joy.

Let all of us have some small pieces of joy today. I had really good beer today for example.

Oh and the Eagles just returned a kick for a TD. That was joyful.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Refs missed a big ol block in the back there

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Josh Huff is kinda fast, I guess

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

how not to special teams by chance casey

raiders dire, penalties stupid, water wet

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Vengarr posted:

He wouldn't be a 1st te anyway, Bennett's got that wrapped up pretty well. dude is making some great catches regardless though.

Vengarr
Jun 17, 2010

Smashed before noon
New update: Josh Huff owns

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
This is a fun game.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
JOSH HUFF MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

First pop of the season, YEAAAAAAAAAAH!!! :911:

axeil
Feb 14, 2006
So maybe our special teams are better this year. That'd be exciting.

Do they play the usual special teams guys all game or was this against backups?

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
huff huff

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Vengarr posted:

New update: Josh Huff owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris de Sperg
Aug 14, 2009

apparently justin ellis probably has a concussion, ffs