Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM
Oh hey, this thread.

I'm celebrating another loving acquittal by drinking Famous Grouse and playing Divinity Original Sin until I get gangrene on my dick

Steam Name is Dead But Dreaming

eat poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Defleshed posted:

Oh hey, this thread.

I'm celebrating another loving acquittal by drinking Famous Grouse and playing Divinity Original Sin until I get gangrene on my dick

eat poo poo

how is this possible? teach me your secrets o wise one :worship:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

how is this possible? teach me your secrets o wise one :worship:

It's when you do a reverse stranger and the blood to your dick gets cut off too long.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Defleshed posted:

Oh hey, this thread.

eat poo poo

Sick Deicide song

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

well i just bought a ps4 and ground zeroes, and getting destiny when that poo poo comes out. also is the new killzone any good?

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Bolow posted:

well i just bought a ps4 and ground zeroes, and getting destiny when that poo poo comes out. also is the new killzone any good?

its boring as gently caress don't bother

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
holy poo poo! the ps4 is on sale on amazon!

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
If you want a PS4 check Sams club, I got mine there for $349, I think its on sale for the rest of the month

Tiger Direct has a few PS4 games on sale brand new for $20 as well but none that are really worth getting. I bought CoD Ghosts and it's loving terrible. I think a madden game is also $20 along with the new Killzone

The Last of Us remastered is awesome though and looks great plus the multiplayer is pretty fun

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
lol who the gently caress would buy a cod game this day and age that actually cares about the quality of the game

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

well Black Ops 2 actually had fun multiplayer whereas Ghosts....doesn't. No idea what the campaign is like as I have no intention of playing it, just figured I'd grab it for multiplayer but it's atrocious not to mention it runs like poo poo

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Mustang posted:

If you want a PS4 check Sams club, I got mine there for $349, I think its on sale for the rest of the month

Tiger Direct has a few PS4 games on sale brand new for $20 as well but none that are really worth getting. I bought CoD Ghosts and it's loving terrible. I think a madden game is also $20 along with the new Killzone

The Last of Us remastered is awesome though and looks great plus the multiplayer is pretty fun

its costco or gtfo were i live.

the website wont give a price on it MEMBERS ONLY gently caress logging in

Defleshed
Nov 18, 2004

F is for... FREEDOM

elite_garbage_man posted:

Sick Deicide song

:tutbutt:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Cherry Blossoms Fall
Dead Litter the Battleground
I poo poo On Your Chest

I forgot how fun repelling invaders with gatling guns in Shogun was.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Someone found a way to criticize gender roles in The Last Of Us. Hint: he's just mad because he wanted a completely different game.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/06/14/arts/video-games/in-the-video-game-the-last-of-us-survival-favors-the-man.html?pagewanted=all&_r=1

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Any guy that roots for a badass like Joel to die so that they can play as a 14 year old girl because they "identify with her more" should have their balls revoked

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
But that's exactly what those kind of people want :bigtran:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
So I'm getting my rear end kicked at video games by my 12 year old nephew.

:corsair:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Mustang posted:

Any guy that roots for a badass like Joel to die so that they can play as a 14 year old girl because they "identify with her more" should have their balls revoked

Well Joel's a goddamn lunatic, which is why when he goes murder nuts, Ellie is like, "HOLY gently caress, JOEL!" Ellie is there to be say what the player is thinking. Her part of the story is great and without it TLoU would not have been as good as it is. I just couldn't imagine the game not done from Joel's perspective because headshotting dudes with a revolver owns.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Is Firefall worth a look?

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Lazy Reservist posted:

Sure, in the same way that ISIS videos of beheaded Iraqis and Girls In Bikinis Fail July-September 2012 are.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Some changes to the PS4 ui are coming

http://www.behindgames.com/images-next-ps4-system-update-leaked-showcasing-new-design-system-notification/#!

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

booblord, you still play the secret world?
if so, whats the best solo build you've come up with.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

Lazy Reservist posted:

it's free, kinda fun. the pvp is alright if you ever encounter it. they hosed up movement from when I first played it in beta

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i really liked it way way way back in closed beta. i probably wont play it again though, unless they made the combat more varied. it was pretty dry back then.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Just wrapped up The Last Of Us DLC. Both that and the main game were really great. The DLC is very female-centric, which probably pleases tumblr sjw folk. Even then I'm sure that they're pissed that Ellie is a teenage white girl instead of a 46 year old genderfluid black tyr named Adolph.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Only 2 genders portrayed in that game and a dominant male figure and they were the main characters? And white? Wow not playing that game you cis patriarchy scum

Real talk I didn't even know it had DLC probably gonna check it out

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
Goons arguing the ending were good to. Joel absolutely made the right choice.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Is the last of us on PC or is it console exclusive? I only have a ps3

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Is the last of us on PC or is it console exclusive? I only have a ps3

It's originally on PS3. People are talking about it again because they just rereleased it for PS4. You can probably find a used copy for cheap these days.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Christoff posted:

Only 2 genders portrayed in that game and a dominant male figure and they were the main characters? And white? Wow not playing that game you cis patriarchy scum

Real talk I didn't even know it had DLC probably gonna check it out

It's accessible via the main menu as Left Behind.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I want to play as a clicker so I can bite some faces and necks off

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

elite_garbage_man posted:

I want to play as a clicker so I can bite some faces and necks off

how about you start with your own

heh owned

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
sick burn

applying topical ointment as we speak

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
BTW, if anyone is still using Origin, they're giving away WCIII for free.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
that game is so loving old it will give you a headache to play on a modern machine

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

ded posted:

that game is so loving old it will give you a headache to play on a modern machine

Holy poo poo, WC3 came out in 2002. :corsair:

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

it came out in 1994 idiot

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Holy poo poo, WC3 came out in 2002. :corsair:

i played the orig wing commander on a 386SX-16

it ran so badly it was easy as hell to kill everything

when i got a p2-266 (BRAND NEW $750 FOR THE CPU ALONE) and played wc4 it was like WOW

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

ded posted:

i played the orig wing commander on a 386SX-16

it ran so badly it was easy as hell to kill everything

when i got a p2-266 (BRAND NEW $750 FOR THE CPU ALONE) and played wc4 it was like WOW

I never had a Pentium 2. We had a Cyrix M2. It was a huge step above our 100mhz 486 though, and ran Quake 1 way better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

i went from a 486 40mhz on motherfucking turbo to a 400mhz celeron, in a goddamn e-machine and eventually I convinced my parents to get me a video card

it was an ATI Rage Pro :suicide:

on the upside that poo poo came with Heavy Gear 2, Deus Ex, UT'99 and MDK2.

• Locked thread