Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:
http://www.insound.com/promos/biggest-sale-ever

Insound is having a sale. Amongst all the posters is some super-cheap vinyl, including the Panda Bear - Tomboy 4XLP box for $10.49.

Use code welovevinylmore for a further 10% off.

put both hands in fucked around with this message at 05:27 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

I don't know what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is.

Chim posted:

the plains MBV- loveless I have sounds pretty weak.

The OG UK on Creation isn't all that wonderful either. Better than the US CD, I think--I compared them long ago when I still had a CD player hooked into my stereo system--but still, I couldn't shake this impression that this record could sound better than it does. Maybe we're still waiting on the definitive vinyl reish of that, too. I know Kevin Shields was pissed off about the Plain reish; not only did he have nothing to do with the mastering, etc., he apparently didn't receive any money for it. Hopefully, he'll funnel his rage into the act of producing a proper reissue one day. I'd bet it would be all-analog if he had anything to do with it, too; he was wise enough to make the vinyl issue of "M B V" all-analog.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

Mr. Bungle holds up man.

This post inspired me to listen to the entirety of "California" on YouTube last night. Holy poo poo man, you're right! I think I might even like it *better* than I did back in the day, because I know a lot more about music now and can see *even more* how original they really were. I mean, obviously, they're not the first band to record some oddball poo poo--Capt. Beefheart, Residents, John Zorn, and many others preceded them--but they're oddball in a way that nonetheless sounds like no one else but themselves.

Ordering these ASAP.

EDIT: I was just doing some research, and it looks like there will be "band authorized" Mr. Bungle vinyl reissues in 2015.

izationalizer fucked around with this message at 13:13 on Aug 6, 2014

Fors Yard
Feb 15, 2008

Aside from getting shot in the head, David, what have you done with yourself?
On the topic of Mr. Bungle and bands somewhat similar, you should check out Heatwarmer. One of my favorite local bands and I love to spread the word about them as much as possible. And hey! You can buy a vinyl LP™ if you might like.

http://heatwarmer.bandcamp.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua269muY4Gs

Surfingelectrode
Jan 17, 2006

Yeah, I know it's a drag...
but wastin' pigs is still radical.
Here's some stuff I picked up today. lovely Instagram pic but oh well:

The Gun Club - Fire of Love (OG French pressing)
Dead Kennedys - Plastic Surgery Disasters (OG US pressing with booklet)
The Slits - Cut (OG US pressing)
Luxury Mane - Gold Standard (Local band)
Captain Beefheart & His Magic Band - Trout Mask Replica (1977 reissue)
Mick Ronson - Slaughter on 10th Avenue
Electric Wurms - Transform!!! flexi
and a bunch of Prince and Run DMC 7"s the guy from my local store gave me for free

Never actually heard the Gun Club or Slits records before but I really dig them. Gotta check out some more Gun Club stuff soon.

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

I don't know what the hell's in there, but it's weird and pissed off, whatever it is.

Surfingelectrode posted:

Gotta check out some more Gun Club stuff soon.

You probably know this if you've already done internet research, but check out "Miami" next. It's pretty much just as good. I still need "Miami" on wax, now that I think of it....

I'd also recommend the Slits' "Peel Sessions" LP. Very raw and harsh--much punker than "Cut," one could say--but loving awesome. The only thing that sucks about it is that it only has four songs. :(

E: Nice overall score, by the way!

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

izationalizer posted:

The OG UK on Creation isn't all that wonderful either. Better than the US CD, I think--I compared them long ago when I still had a CD player hooked into my stereo system--but still, I couldn't shake this impression that this record could sound better than it does. Maybe we're still waiting on the definitive vinyl reish of that, too. I know Kevin Shields was pissed off about the Plain reish; not only did he have nothing to do with the mastering, etc., he apparently didn't receive any money for it. Hopefully, he'll funnel his rage into the act of producing a proper reissue one day. I'd bet it would be all-analog if he had anything to do with it, too; he was wise enough to make the vinyl issue of "M B V" all-analog.

This post inspired me to listen to the entirety of "California" on YouTube last night. Holy poo poo man, you're right! I think I might even like it *better* than I did back in the day, because I know a lot more about music now and can see *even more* how original they really were. I mean, obviously, they're not the first band to record some oddball poo poo--Capt. Beefheart, Residents, John Zorn, and many others preceded them--but they're oddball in a way that nonetheless sounds like no one else but themselves.

Ordering these ASAP.

EDIT: I was just doing some research, and it looks like there will be "band authorized" Mr. Bungle vinyl reissues in 2015.

Awesome thank, I can wait a year.

As long as they sound better than the Tomahawk lps. They were absolutely rubbish sounding.

Giga Gaia
May 2, 2006

360 kickflip to... Meteo?!

this starts with circus music so im all in for the album. thanks for this, man.

Dissapointed Owl posted:

As long as they sound better than the Tomahawk lps. They were absolutely rubbish sounding.

could you elaborate? I was thinking at some point in the near future I would blow some cash on that RSD Tomahawk collection box set. I have a 7" that sounds fairly good.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Giga Gaia posted:

this starts with circus music so im all in for the album. thanks for this, man.

could you elaborate? I was thinking at some point in the near future I would blow some cash on that RSD Tomahawk collection box set. I have a 7" that sounds fairly good.

Only listened to the first Tomahawk LP from that box set because that was the one I bought it for and it sounds terribly flat. Very compact. Haven't compared it to the CD but I was not impressed.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF

Doctor Cave posted:

http://www.insound.com/promos/biggest-sale-ever

Insound is having a sale. Amongst all the posters is some super-cheap vinyl, including the Panda Bear - Tomboy 4XLP box for $10.49.

Use code welovevinylmore for a further 10% off.

Thanks for this. Picked up the Feelies 7", the New Order 7", the Replacements 7", and Xiu Xiu's "Dear God, I Hate Myself" for less than $20 after shipping.

Hot Diggity! fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Aug 8, 2014

CrapFish
May 11, 2004

Never stop posting
Went out and got another major haul today. Most of this came from the bargain bin.

Charlie Byrd - Byrdland
Blues Brothers
Wynton Marsalis - Hot House Flowers
Keith Jarrett - Koln Concert
The Delfonics - Self Titled
Miami Vice Vol. 1
Jenny Lewis - The Voyager
Dr. Dre - The Chronic
Wynton Marsalis - Self Titled
Dave Brubeck - Live at the Berlin Philharmonic
Modern Jazz Quartet - Plastic Dreams

yung lambic
Dec 16, 2011

You got some good finds there. Whenever I look through bargain bins, I only end up trawling through a bunch of 80s New Wave. :(

CrapFish
May 11, 2004

Never stop posting
Made another record run today. Here's what I picked up

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Miles Davis - Porgy and Bess
Operation Ivy - Hectic EP
Circle Jerks - Group Sex
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
A Tribe Called Quest - Anthology
Talking Heads - 77
Very Best of Roy Orbison

cosmicjim
Mar 23, 2010
VISIT THE STICKIED GOON HOLIDAY CHARITY DRIVE THREAD IN GBS.

Goons are changing the way children get an education in Haiti.

Edit - Oops, no they aren't. They donated to doobie instead.

CrapFish posted:

Made another record run today. Here's what I picked up

Miles Davis - Kind of Blue
Miles Davis - Porgy and Bess
Operation Ivy - Hectic EP
Circle Jerks - Group Sex
Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation
A Tribe Called Quest - Anthology
Talking Heads - 77
Very Best of Roy Orbison

There's one hell of a "record run." There's no way I could do that without ebay.

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Something different for today...

I found this record in a thrift shop for 10 cents. It's from 1953-54 and is actually a teenager's school assignments for a speech class at Ithica College.

Several brief recordings were pressed on this disc (the first three at 78 rpm and the final two at 33 rpm) and cover her work across the school year. Most of the assignments are kind of bleh... giving a summary about muscular dystrophy, reciting a poem, telling a really drawn out joke... but the final recording is something she wrote, describing a field trip she and her classmates took to an industrial factory and later going to a Yankees baseball game, where she saw Mickey Mantle hit a home run.

It's kind of surreal hearing this sudden slice of history come alive for a brief moment. For Joan it was just a class project that she slipped away into a Nat King Cole album sleeve and eventually forgot its existence. But for me it's like there's something more, something significant in this seemingly insignificant piece of vinyl.

I now invite you to take a peek into the world of Joan Santelli.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pNze-lg4uoY

Ballz fucked around with this message at 04:23 on Oct 11, 2022

Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
This burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
That was great. A truly one of a kind record. You can really hear the second last track is beginning to wear to the point of being unrecognizable. Thanks for sharing.

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

CrapFish posted:

Went out and got another major haul today. Most of this came from the bargain bin.

That *is* a nice bargain bin score! Speaking of such scores, I snagged one from a dollar bin a couple days ago:

Louis Prima - "The Wildest!" LP (Capitol, 1956). I had no idea what this was before I bought it; I just picked it up because of the cover art (the guy looks like he's having a good time) and the title (I like things that are "wild," and if it's "the wildest!, well, that's even more enticing). And because it was only $1, of course. As it turns out, it's a pretty awesome record, featuring what Wikipedia calls "an innovative mixture of early rock and roll, jump blues and jazz as well as eccentric humor." Some fun facts I just learned about two of the songs on this record:

- Prima was the first to create a medley out of the old pop standards "Just a Gigolo" and "I Ain't Got Nobody." This medley enjoyed something of a revival in 1985, when David Lee Roth covered it, and made for it a goofy, coke-fueled video that ran on MTV.

- Prima wrote the song "Jump, Jive an' Wail," which was covered by The Brian Setzer Orchestra in 1998--a cover for which they won a Grammy Award for Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals.

Prima seems to have lived a rather interesting--and wild--life, too. There's a chapter about him in Nick Tosches' "Unsung Heroes Of Rock 'n' Roll"; I kinda want to read it now.

Ballz posted:

the world of Joan Santelli.

That is very cool! I love finds like this, and I wish I had more of them in my collection.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Ballz posted:

I found this record in a thrift shop for 10 cents. It's from 1953-54 and is actually a teenager's school assignments for a speech class at Ithica College.

Several brief recordings were pressed on this disc (the first three at 78 rpm and the final two at 33 rpm) and cover her work across the school year. Most of the assignments are kind of bleh... giving a summary about muscular dystrophy, reciting a poem, telling a really drawn out joke... but the final recording is something she wrote, describing a field trip she and her classmates took to an industrial factory and later going to a Yankees baseball game, where she saw Mickey Mantle hit a home run.

It's kind of surreal hearing this sudden slice of history come alive for a brief moment. For Joan it was just a class project that she slipped away into a Nat King Cole album sleeve and eventually forgot its existence. But for me it's like there's something more, something significant in this seemingly insignificant piece of vinyl.

This is one of the reasons I love record collecting. Thanks for sharing that!

Wilbur Swain
Sep 13, 2007

These are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, I have others.
this guy

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2014/08/10/magazine/the-brazilian-bus-magnate-whos-buying-up-all-the-worlds-vinyl-records.html?referrer&_r=0

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Jesus Christ, a classic case of what happens when rich people become hoarders. I'm glad he's at least cataloging, preserving and digitizing some of the rarer things in there.

I wonder if he'd be interested in buying my Joan Santelli. :yayclod:

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
Regardless of his intentions for any of it, he's actually creating a pretty massive archive of recordings from all over the world. So that's pretty awesome.

Ron Burgundy
Dec 24, 2005
This burrito is delicious, but it is filling.
Yeah but like, it's probably 3 million copies of Firestone Christmas albums and other thrift store tat.

Blast Fantasto
Sep 18, 2007

USAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Ron Burgundy posted:

Yeah but like, it's probably 3 million copies of Firestone Christmas albums and other thrift store tat.

This is my favorite free automotive-related record:

Proud to own Stan the Man's Hit Record.

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.

Ron Burgundy posted:

Just based on the sheer numbers there's got to be some gems in there.

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

Ron Burgundy posted:

one time my thrift store had a Goodyear Christmas album. Now that's mixing it up.

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Ballz posted:

I got a few of those recently!

I haven't had a chance to hear them but I imagine they're not as interesting as yours. I also have some smaller ones around here that were recorded at the visitor's center at the Empire State Building.

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
So I discovered a button on my new record player that speeds records up from 33 to 45. Sharkey's Night has never sounded better!

Schremp Howard
Jul 18, 2010

What attitude problem?

This guy was horrible at records and overpriced the poo poo out of everything in his store. He blamed Walmart for killing small-time record stores, but maybe it had something to do with wanting $50-$70 for common copies of Beatles albums.

abraham linksys
Sep 6, 2010

:darksouls:
I have a perilous sticker situation:

That's a sticker I don't want, on top of a sticker I do want, that's really stubborn. What's the best way to get it off without damaging the sticker underneath it? :ohdear:

(e: btw, to the other Brooklyn vinyl buyer I've seen in this thread: this was found on the Bogart St sidewalk. There were a couple of dudes selling vinyl of mostly-dubious quality, but with a few gems mixed in. They did keep their records directly below a bunch of dripping A/Cs, though, which made for an obnoxious browsing experience :v:)

abraham linksys fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Aug 10, 2014

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Did you try lighter fluid?

Owsla
Aug 31, 2003

Where are my bitches?
Don't use chemicals for this one, it's going to take heat.

Heat up the yellow sticker with a hairdryer, for 20-30 seconds from around 6 inches away. Keep the hot air moving so it's not in one place too long. Once it's good and hot, go in for the peel. Start at the top right and work the yellow sticker off moving down first, so you have the part that overlaps the white sticker peeled without disturbing the white sticker. Occasionally re-apply heat. Once you have a half inch or so of the right hand side of the yellow sticker up, peel right to left. While you're peeling, go back in with the heat. This time closer, moving it back and forth directly on the area of exposed glue as you peel.

There will probably be adhesive residue left from the yellow sticker, you can clean it off the cardboard with Goo Gone but you may have to live with the residue on the white sticker if you don't want to take the risk of it lifting as well.

Owsla fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Aug 10, 2014

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

Meanwhile here's a roundup of some more conventional stuff I've recently gotten.

I didn't get fromsinkingsands' Quasimoto he had for sale, so I went and got my very own (purple) one.

That Rascals Greatest Hits thing is a re-purchase of sorts. The other copy I have came from my mother-in-law's collection, and it was probably one of the most beat up records in there. The local record store had like, two billion copies for $3 each so I figured I'd just get one... but the one I picked is actually a mono promo so I figured that might make it worth like, $3.50 or something.

I'd been wanting to get Dilla's Donuts on wax for a while, and another local store had like, eight or nine unopened copies (both original printing and the reprint with the CD cover art). I didn't pick it up on first visit and then when I came back later I saw they were down to only two so I figured I'd better hustle. Picked up a random Madlib Medicine Show comp for good measure as well.

The shellac to the left of Donuts is an Ink Spots record from 1940. Got it the same time I got the Joan Santelli record.

And lastly I picked up the EP of that Life of Scrooge McDuck Scandinavian death metal record (still need to get the album). I'm kind of scared to listen to it. :v:

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

Here's a copy (two, actually) of Tom Waits' "Mule Variations" LP for $14.99 w/ free shipping. Not bad!

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

Oh, and: Today, I am stoked. Here's why:

There's an ultra-obscure website that I've bought records from before, and I've gotten some *amazing* deals there (e.g., sealed OG UK copies of Syd Barrett's records for $20 each, as well as 8-10 other great scores). I hadn't visited the site in a year or so, so I recently checked it out to see if they'd listed anything new. They had, and I saw some things I liked, so I went ahead ordered some stuff.

However, the payment processor they used malfunctioned, and the order wouldn't go through. Long story short: After several exasperating attempts to make the payment go through, the owner of the website called me on the phone.

He said, "I'm so sorry about this!"

"No problem!" I replied.

"Well," he said, "You're a returning customer, and I feel really awful about this, so I think I'm just gonna send you these records for free." (!!!!!)

"You don't have to do that!" I said.

"I want to do it," he said. "It's my pleasure. Don't worry about it!"

We chatted a bit more, and I repeated that he *really* didn't have to mail me free records. But he was intent upon doing it. And so, today, I received six great records in the mail for absolutely free. I didn't even pay for shipping! Here they are:

- Brian Eno - "Ambient 1 (Music for Airports)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno & Harold Budd - "Ambient 2 (The Plateaux of Mirror)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno - "Ambient 4 (On Land)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno - "Before and After Science" (EG Editions. I had bought an OG UK copy w/ rare lithographs from the same site last year. According to the site listing, this was supposedly the same edition, but it's not; it's just a run-of-the-mill US copy. But hey, it was free, so I'm not gonna complain!)
- David Bowie - "Low" (OG German pressing. I already had US and UK copies, but I always thought they were missing something, sound quality-wise. Maybe this one will be the one I've been waiting for. Or maybe not. I'll find out when I compare them!)
- Miles Davis - "Get Up with It" (Columbia)

Thank you, Mr. Website Owner Who Shall Not Be Named!

Chim
Jun 23, 2004
Shop Smart, Shop S-Mart!

izationalizer posted:

Oh, and: Today, I am stoked. Here's why:

There's an ultra-obscure website that I've bought records from before, and I've gotten some *amazing* deals there (e.g., sealed OG UK copies of Syd Barrett's records for $20 each, as well as 8-10 other great scores). I hadn't visited the site in a year or so, so I recently checked it out to see if they'd listed anything new. They had, and I saw some things I liked, so I went ahead ordered some stuff.

However, the payment processor they used malfunctioned, and the order wouldn't go through. Long story short: After several exasperating attempts to make the payment go through, the owner of the website called me on the phone.

He said, "I'm so sorry about this!"

"No problem!" I replied.

"Well," he said, "You're a returning customer, and I feel really awful about this, so I think I'm just gonna send you these records for free." (!!!!!)

"You don't have to do that!" I said.

"I want to do it," he said. "It's my pleasure. Don't worry about it!"

We chatted a bit more, and I repeated that he *really* didn't have to mail me free records. But he was intent upon doing it. And so, today, I received six great records in the mail for absolutely free. I didn't even pay for shipping! Here they are:

- Brian Eno - "Ambient 1 (Music for Airports)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno & Harold Budd - "Ambient 2 (The Plateaux of Mirror)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno - "Ambient 4 (On Land)" (EG Editions)
- Brian Eno - "Before and After Science" (EG Editions. I had bought an OG UK copy w/ rare lithographs from the same site last year. According to the site listing, this was supposedly the same edition, but it's not; it's just a run-of-the-mill US copy. But hey, it was free, so I'm not gonna complain!)
- David Bowie - "Low" (OG German pressing. I already had US and UK copies, but I always thought they were missing something, sound quality-wise. Maybe this one will be the one I've been waiting for. Or maybe not. I'll find out when I compare them!)
- Miles Davis - "Get Up with It" (Columbia)

Thank you, Mr. Website Owner Who Shall Not Be Named!

does he have any more brian eno records available? I've been looking for music for airports for eons. also, why not share the store name? I'd love to throw him my support.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.

Chim posted:

does he have any more brian eno records available? I've been looking for music for airports for eons. also, why not share the store name? I'd love to throw him my support.

If I had a source like that, I wouldn't share either.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:
I bet the guy you're so thankful to also really appreciates it.

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

I posted the exact same post (verbatim!) on both of the music-posting-related Facebook groups I'm in, and it stirred a minor controversy today!

Some people thought that I shouldn't reveal the source, because a.) a bunch of people might nag the poor guy for free records (there are 16,000+ people in these groups combined), and/or b.) the self-preserving (read: scummy?) record collector has every right not to divulge their super-secret "hunting grounds."

On the other hand, some people thought I was a dickhead for not revealing the source, because I at least owe it to the guy to help his business by channeling potential new customers toward him. I thought this was an excellent point, although this particular contingent got a little snarky; within a span of 30 min., I was referred to as "selfish," "douchey," and "dishonorable!"

I've thought about it, and while I probably won't reveal the source to the FB groups (although I did reveal it to several people via PM), I'll reveal it here, because you guys seem cool, and I trust you not to expect free records from the guy.

I will say this, though: the guy's prices are all over the drat place, and most of the records are actually overpriced (some of them are waaay overpriced). I have no idea what the logic--if any--behind it is. I've also scoured this site with a fine tooth comb; I literally looked at every record on the site. I pretty much picked it clean last year re: the amazing scores (the records I got today were priced more as just "decent deals."). So I doubt there's that much left that's worth springing for, although there certainly could be great stuff that I missed.

Also, if you think anything is overpriced, just make the guy an offer. He was gonna give me a deal on an Eno LP that I thought was overpriced. Of course, he ended up giving me a much better deal (i.e., free)!

Anyway, here it is. Good luck!

Oh, and one other thing: Curiously, the Eno and Miles Davis records I got are still listed on the site, while the Bowie is not. Not sure if this means he has multiple copies or what.

izationalizer
Jul 2, 2012

Another thought: Actually, I might submit lower offers even if the price seems about right. I mean, gently caress, if he's willing to send me records for free (and pay for shipping), he may be highly motivated to unload these things!

In any case, he really is a super nice guy. I talked to him on the phone for 15-20 min. One thing he said that stuck out was something to the effect of, "We [meaning him and his brother] aren't in this for the money, we just love to talk about music with other music lovers." He's also in a band, and likes to email you mp3s of their songs.

put both hands in
Nov 28, 2007

:swoon:FYFE:swoon:

izationalizer posted:

I posted the exact same post (verbatim!) on both of the music-posting-related Facebook groups I'm in, and it stirred a minor controversy today!

I joined the Vinyl Junkies facebook group after you mentioned it in the past, thanks for linking it! You make some cool posts there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Medium Cool
Dec 27, 2006

Yr sister is a beauty when she's naked
Grimey Drawer

Doctor Cave posted:

I joined the Vinyl Junkies facebook group after you mentioned it in the past, thanks for linking it! You make some cool posts there.

Yeah, I love that group. I post there a lot now. I just posted my most recent find and I think it's worth sharing here.

The only song I can find from this comp on youtube is the first one on the LP. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlKVT7hwH2w

The french bands on this LP stand out to me in particular. I really need to seek out more Collectif Nox and Die Form, both of their tracks are amazing,