Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Classic fianceeing response

E:new page

Sponge Baathist has a new favorite as of 03:26 on Aug 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Marrying a narcoleptic has many challenges.

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Half a cent ain't a big deal, really.

Sywert of Thieves
Nov 7, 2005

The pirate code is really more of a guideline, than actual rules.

In my mind, the lid shoves closed again after he fell in.

quote:

Is this real? Are they diving on purpose or something? I thought that only happened in soccer matches.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Merijn posted:

In my mind, the lid shoves closed again after he fell in.

It does look like the lid is sliding closed again.

Pingiivi
Mar 26, 2010

Straight into the iris!

Merijn posted:

Is this real? Are they diving on purpose or something? I thought that only happened in soccer matches.

Well the NBA videogames do have a flop button...

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Peanut President posted:

Half a cent ain't a big deal, really.

People will go apeshit over a few pennies for a bag, so...

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Is there a video of this?

The Killing Jelq
Jun 13, 2012

I can't help but see the passerby as knocking the chair over.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Dennis Rodman: the inspiration for QWOP?

Merijn posted:

Basketball players flop constantly.

Eldritch BiLast
Jul 7, 2009

Pummel Sylvanas
Melee Range
Instant

Merijn posted:

Faking penalties happens in every sport. Football players intentionally shoving some guy's hand up into a facemask for a facemask call, wide receivers taking a flop to get a pass interference call. It happens everywhere and is part of the game.

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

TheSpiritFox
Jan 4, 2009

I'm just a memory, I can't give you any new information.

It...it is magnificent :stare:

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight

There should be an Academy award for .gifs.

treasured8elief
Jul 25, 2011

Salad Prong

Oh wow, did you make this? :yayclod:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you
http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/lemon-linguine

Lemon linguine recipe which serves six calls for one to three juiced lemons. The website originally said "1 3", a typo of "1-3". Some knuckleheads juiced 13 lemons and added that to a 6 tablespoons of olive oil and called it a sauce.

They were disappointed and surprised that it was not tasty.

hackedaccount
Sep 28, 2009

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK
I think that one's more sour grapes than schadenfreude.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

Looks more photoshop than anything

Filler
Oct 12, 2006
The irony is, advertising the fact that you have guns will probably get you robbed while you're at work.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
The schaudenfreude is how bad that photoshop is.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Poison Mushroom posted:

The schaudenfreude is how bad that photoshop is.

Via GIS I noted that the earliest date that it appeared was April of 2009. I wonder what on Earth was happening around that time to prompt such a response.

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Deteriorata posted:

Via GIS I noted that the earliest date that it appeared was April of 2009. I wonder what on Earth was happening around that time to prompt such a response.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

quote:

paratrooper82
Oh, god. This isn't even some super-backwards guy in his 70s shaking his cane. He was 30 when that happened.

I'm the schaudenfreude, it's me.

C.M. Kruger
Oct 28, 2013

Filler posted:

The irony is, advertising the fact that you have guns will probably get you robbed while you're at work.

Chances are you'd get burgled while you're at work anyways. But it does make your home more of a target.

For some schadenfreude, some home invaders beat up a Texas guy and stuck him in his gun closet.
http://abc13.com/archive/9102486/

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

Poison Mushroom posted:

Oh, god. This isn't even some super-backwards guy in his 70s shaking his cane. He was 30 when that happened.

500 cords of wood :lol:

unbuttonedclone
Dec 30, 2008

Poison Mushroom posted:

I'm the schaudenfreude, it's me.

Not necessarily. 82 could refer to the 82nd Airborne Div of the Army-which would make sense being 'paratrooper.'

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

I like how he's going to use backroads to avoid TSA agents. You know, the ones that patrol the streets and aren't just sitting in an airport molesting you

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012

Decrepus posted:

500 cords of wood :lol:

Seriously. Even if he's burning every goddamn day, that poo poo'd rot before he managed to burn it all.

Flipperwaldt
Nov 11, 2011

Won't somebody think of the starving hamsters in China?

The best thing is how he's going to cancel cell phones, landlines and internet and then expects his friends to call before they visit.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

TheBigAristotle posted:

I like how he's going to use backroads to avoid TSA agents. You know, the ones that patrol the streets and aren't just sitting in an airport molesting you

In theory, the TSA could do security stuff in other modes of transport. In practice, every time they try the local agencies go "LOL no, gently caress off." and they slunk back to the airports like the losers they are.

dik-dik
Feb 21, 2009

Flipperwaldt posted:

The best thing is how he's going to cancel cell phones, landlines and internet and then expects his friends to call before they visit.

Maybe he doesn't have any friends

Sir Juan
May 5, 2009
Those are the instructions he's giving his wife. He's having her build the gate and everything while he just sits on his rear end I guess.

Croisquessein
Feb 25, 2005

invisible or nonexistent, and should be treated as such

Flipperwaldt posted:

Or how he's going to be involved in Tea Party stuff without internet and phones, pretty much all the ways people organize things. I presume he's also canceling his paper and refusing to let the mailman onto his property. Does this guy have a job?

Croisquessein has a new favorite as of 01:30 on Aug 11, 2014

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

tentative8e8op posted:

Oh wow, did you make this? :yayclod:
Unfortunately, no. :( I found it on imgur like most other things. Like this one.

Lyer
Feb 4, 2008

So...why do cats do that? Are they grossly misjudging the distance? Or do they not commit all the way? Either way it's funny as gently caress to me.

Kramjacks
Jul 5, 2007

Lyer posted:

So...why do cats do that? Are they grossly misjudging the distance? Or do they not commit all the way? Either way it's funny as gently caress to me.

Its pretty simple, their paws slip when they try to jump.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe

Lyer posted:

Usually happens when their hind feet slip right as they're committing to the jump.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

And 2 classics:

• Locked thread