Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the best version of El?
This poll is closed.
Elminster 20 6.45%
Elmara 20 6.45%
Entwine 13 4.19%
GURPS 99 31.94%
El Kabong 153 49.35%
Elves 5 1.61%
Total: 310 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Davin Valkri
Apr 8, 2011

Maybe you're weighing the moral pros and cons but let me assure you that OH MY GOD
SHOOT ME IN THE GODDAMNED FACE
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?!
Hey, this is nice!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

I gave $11, because I always give 110%.

Also I'm assuming Zak S will be reading this eventually, in which case gently caress you and your emotional blackmail, you prick.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Jumpin' on this train.

Cannibal Smiley
Feb 20, 2013
Sounds like a decent plan.

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Hold on, what does donating to the Trevor Project have to do with Zak S?

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

Zak S now owes me straight answers to five questions about Jojo's.

Down With People
Oct 31, 2012

The child delights in violence.

Froghammer posted:

Also I'm assuming Zak S will be reading this eventually, in which case gently caress you and your emotional blackmail, you prick.

Cassa
Jan 29, 2009

TheSoundNinja posted:

Zak S is holding back from donating $1000 to charity because he wants people to answer his questions about why they think what they do.

Asymmetrikon
Oct 30, 2009

I believe you're a big dork!

TheSoundNinja posted:

Zak said he would donate 10 dollars to a charity of the answerer's choice for every "straight answer" he got, so we're just cutting out the middle man here.

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Asymmetrikon posted:

Zak said he would donate 10 dollars to a charity of the answerer's choice for every "straight answer" he got, so we're just cutting out the middle man here.

Of which he will answer none of them because no answer will be a straight answer for him, unless it's incredibly easy for him to smash down on like the caveman he is.

Ettin
Oct 2, 2010

TheSoundNinja posted:

If I am understanding this correctly, Zak S now has to come over here and engage with people asking him dipshit loaded questions. BRB, unbanning him.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Slimnoid posted:

Of which he will answer none of them because no answer will be a straight answer for him, unless it's incredibly easy for him to smash down on like the caveman he is.

Yep.
Does anyone object to my collecting and reposting your donation screenshots?

also, more peeps get in on this.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

Ettin posted:

If I am understanding this correctly, Zak S now has to come over here and engage with people asking him dipshit loaded questions. BRB, unbanning him.

Oh this should be interesting. :munch:

By the way, was he aware of your recent promotion?

TheSoundNinja
May 18, 2012

Ettin posted:

I don't think I've ever been more proud to be a part of this dumb website. I'd donate money if I had it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Too lazy and drunk to screenshot/edit but count me in for the 'give money to a great cause because Zak's a bitch' fund, I give money to The Trevor Project a lot and have them set up for Amazon Smile or whatever it's called already, but I'll happily add some money to the pile because gently caress Zak.

Ewen Cluney
May 8, 2012

Ask me about
Japanese elfgames!
I'll have to see if I can spare more later on, but I figure every bit counts.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

TheSoundNinja posted:

I don't think I've ever been more proud to be a part of this dumb website. I'd donate money if I had it.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
does zak s really think people are this stupid

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Probably the only productive derail we've had.

Incidentally, Zak has already rules-lawyered his way out of two donations so far, including one from another industry figure.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
classy

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i can only imagine the people taking part are doing this just to see how loving ridiculous this guy can be

Slimnoid
Sep 6, 2012

Does that mean I don't get the job?

Rulebook Heavily posted:

Incidentally, Zak has already rules-lawyered his way out of two donations so far, including one from another industry figure.

Haha, really? Where?

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

TheSoundNinja posted:

I don't think I've ever been more proud to be a part of this dumb website.

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Slimnoid posted:

Haha, really? Where?

I'm going to assume it's on google plus where nobody but his sycophants can see it

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

TheSoundNinja posted:

Saguaro PI
Mar 11, 2013

Totally legit tree

Saguaro PI fucked around with this message at 03:43 on Aug 11, 2014

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
did he remember to call for a truce first again :allears:

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Slimnoid posted:

Haha, really? Where?

G+ indeed.

inklesspen
Oct 17, 2007

Here I am coming, with the good news of me, and you hate it. You can think only of the bell and how much I have it, and you are never the goose. I will run around with my bell as much as I want and you will make despair.
Buglord

A Catastrophe
Jun 26, 2014
oh well

Mystic Mongol
Jan 5, 2007

Your life's been thrown in disarray already--I wouldn't want you to feel pressured.

College Slice
I never did get to send bees to an African child who had enough problems already, but this allows me to combine being judgmental with actually doing some good, which is a rare pleasure.

Goons are always at their best when also being poo poo.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Don't know what you mean; we're just donating to a worthy charity, no strings attached.

Rulebook Heavily
Sep 18, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

:allears:

xiw
Sep 25, 2011

i wake up at night
night action madness nightmares
maybe i am scum

Cpig Haiku contest 2020 winner

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
fearful that he is losing public attention, zak s looks around the room. he hears the faint cackle of a cartoon villain through the apartment walls. aha! inspiration strikes

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

All this and a bunch of Monsterhearts stuff just got sent out. Today is a good day for the RPG community.

Jolyne Cujoh
Dec 7, 2012

It's not like I've got no worries...
But I'll be fine.

Chaotic Neutral posted:

Good ol' Zak. Do you care more about not being wrong than helping people? *withholds money from charity until he can extort a hundred concessions to spin into proving he is right*

Also straight up he's gonna say that the fact that none of his naysayers took him up on his offer is proof that they don't care as much about charity as they say, and therefore he's right because ???

Edit: Also I would donate but I am a poor college kid who literally has, like, $30 in his bank until student loan kickbacks come in in three weeks.

Jolyne Cujoh fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Aug 11, 2014

neongrey
Feb 28, 2007

Plaguing your posts with incidental music.

Tollymain posted:

i can only imagine the people taking part are doing this just to see how loving ridiculous this guy can be

I'm doing it because it seemed like a nice thing to do for a cause that can deffo use it.

Tulul
Oct 23, 2013

THAT SOUND WILL FOLLOW ME TO HELL.

Swagger Dagger posted:

All this and a bunch of Monsterhearts stuff just got sent out. Today is a good day for the RPG community.

Do you have any idea if the Second Skins stuff going to be available anywhere else? I can't find a straight answer anywhere and I wasn't able to get in on the Kickstarter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

long-ass nips Diane
Dec 13, 2010

Breathe.

Tulul posted:

Do you have any idea if the Second Skins stuff going to be available anywhere else? I can't find a straight answer anywhere and I wasn't able to get in on the Kickstarter.

No idea, sorry. :( If I had to guess I'd say yes, but Avery's going through a lot of poo poo and it's hard enough to get stuff out to backers at the moment.

• Locked thread