Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Mother of god. :stare: http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicaprobus/39-real-sexy-ladies-remind-everyone-how-to-wear-a-bikini

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

Your plastic pal who's fun to be with!

#losehatenotweight

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.
Not all of the women on there are repulsive hambeasts but then you have some like this:

SodomyGoat101
Nov 20, 2012
Holy gently caress, she has 4 thighs.

apatheticman
May 13, 2003

Wedge Regret

SodomyGoat101 posted:

Holy gently caress, she has 4 thighs.

I believe those are called saddlebags. A description I never thought apt until I saw that photo.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Woah I don't think those are OSHA approved for positions other than missionary.

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

those look like pig legs. like legs that were not designed for upright two-legged mobility.

Ninjasaurus
Feb 11, 2014

This is indeed a disturbing universe.

Excels posted:

those look like pig legs. like legs that were not designed for upright two-legged mobility.

Maybe she's on the Island of Dr. Moreau.

1stGear
Jan 16, 2010

Here's to the new us.
I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she has some kind of medical condition purely because of how weirdly distributed her fat is. She goes from a perfectly normal head, to broad-shouldered, to obese, to oh jesus what has happened here.

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

This is hilarious! There's weed, the n-word, and a picture of someone who would never ever say that. Who thinks of this stuff?

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

it's like posting a pic of einstein overlaid with a quote from snoop dogg, which is probably really common

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

1stGear posted:

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she has some kind of medical condition purely because of how weirdly distributed her fat is. She goes from a perfectly normal head, to broad-shouldered, to obese, to oh jesus what has happened here.

Dated someone with roughly the same body type, but like closer to 160 lbs so there wasn't any cellulite overflow going on; waist-up, looked like an average sized lady, waist-down it was like BA-DOW
pretty great except she was terrible and petty and hadthese BPS mood swings that describing makes me feel like a 1950s misogynist

anyway, probably not a condition, but I don't really care- I think it's cool for ladies to wear whatever they want and feel safe doing it, no skin off my bones

Endymion FRS MK1
Oct 29, 2011

I don't know what this thing is, and I don't care. I'm just tired of seeing your stupid newbie av from 2011.

DemeaninDemon posted:

I don't think they're APA approved for any position with the lights on.

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

DemeaninDemon posted:

Son, with that wall of flab in the way the only way you gettin' to that pussy is doggy.

I mean, you'll be rubbing you dick in a moist fleshpile either way, but still.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Good work guys. A+. Excellent job all around.

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx

Plom Bar posted:

Good work guys. A+. Excellent job all around.

This topic is quite aug imo.

moerketid
Jul 3, 2012

1stGear posted:

Yeah seriously I've never seen another human being with weight distribution like that. Holy poo poo what an unlucky lady.

AngryRobotsInc
Aug 2, 2011

I have two friends on Facebook who recently started dating. Within the last month or so. And now literally every post (multiple posts a day, each) is about "Teehee, we're sooooo in ~love~." I really wish I wasn't serious about the literally part.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

AngryRobotsInc posted:

I have two friends on Facebook who recently started dating. Within the last month or so. And now literally every post (multiple posts a day, each) is about "Teehee, we're sooooo in ~love~." I really wish I wasn't serious about the literally part.

eh falling in love makes you literally retarded, it'll pass

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Excels posted:

Looks like lymphedema. Not fun.

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

AngryRobotsInc posted:

Detailed masturbation stories about the couple in all the comments. You will also be the idiot, but it should stop, one way or the other.

vaguely
Apr 29, 2013

hot_squirting_honey.gif

Khazar-khum posted:

Looks like lymphedema. Not fun.
I thought it looks like she's lost a lot of weight and hasn't had the excess skin removed, poor lady trying so hard and still can't get not made fun of for how she looks :smith:

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

AngryRobotsInc posted:

you know I have been in that kind of tunnelvision love where you do dumb poo poo that in antero- and retrospect seems really gross and awful
unironically touching noses and stuff
sending cutesy texts
excessive public physical contact
etc etc etc
so I've been there, and I get it, and I suspect a lot of you have and do, too-

but yeah I agree it's super obnoxious on Facebook and I don't know if that's because I'm sensible or because I'm getting old

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
"geopardy"

made of bees
May 21, 2013
It's been a while since my great-aunt posted some racist poo poo. I thought someone might have convinced her to cut it out, then last night I saw this.

made of bees has a new favorite as of 13:18 on Aug 11, 2014

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

made of bees posted:

It's been a while since my great-aunt posted some racist poo poo. I thought someone might have convinced her to cut it out, then last night I saw this.

gently caress! We'd better quit messing around in the Middle East! What if I have a problem logging onto AOL?

thunderspanks
Nov 5, 2003

crucify this

made of bees posted:

I think the MS Word grammar underlines are the icing on the cake.

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Son, with that wall of flab in the way the only way you gettin' to that pussy is doggy.

I mean, you'll be rubbing you dick in a moist fleshpile either way, but still.

At least in the event of a water landing her rear end can be used as a flotation device.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

made of bees posted:

This is pretty funny since most people think of East Indians for most of the professions listed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJXem4AgxZ4

Peanut Butler
Jul 25, 2003

in my experience working at a couple convenience stores run by US citizens born elsewhere, the management tends to be South Asian and only sometimes Muslim but I realize that's a super advanced topic for whoever made/posted that

(One of my friends works for a Pakistani dude who owns a convenience mart, liquor store and pizza place. Every Ramadan his family shares these awesome after-sundown Iftar feasts with their nonbeliever employees and are generally known around town as being pretty great people.)

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

senrath
Nov 4, 2009

Look Professor, a destruct switch!

"I'm a proud cishet white male, which is represented by the fact that my racist image consists entirely of pictures of stereotypically attractive women."

Excels
Mar 7, 2012

http://www.clickhole.com/article/faith-humanity-restored-these-reddit-users-came-to-725

this entire article. it's hard to pick just one or two quotes

quote:

If you ever start to doubt that there is kindness in the world, just remember that there is a community of good-hearted people out there, uniting to ensure that no website goes without the page views it needs to survive

e:oops

Excels has a new favorite as of 16:08 on Aug 11, 2014

Tony Phillips
Feb 9, 2006

Clickhole is The Onion.

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

Tony Phillips posted:

Clickhole is The Onion.

They're all real screenshots, which I think lets it qualify for the thread.

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

We need an emoji that combines :smug: and :tinfoil:.

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k
Not my friend but this really pissed me off. Almost everyone in my family is a vet, ww1, 2, Vietnam, Gulf, Afghanistan.. really almost all military conflicts someone in my family's been there. Most publicly recognizable effects are PTSD, phantom limbs! I get childbirth is painful but gently caress you.

Man of Many Pants
Jan 2, 2013
People who get their legs blown off like to complain and play for sympathy alot but the truth is most of them are up and walking around day 5 or 6. I mean, there's no way that poo poo's not fully healed a week or so later. Like, cry me a river, stumpy.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...
I lost track of that thread, did they decide if a woman who recently gave birth could beat up a Vietnam veteran with no legs or not?

I mean, I'm ordering the fight on Pay-Per-View anyway, but I wanna know what the odds are here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Grunty Secret
Aug 28, 2007

Just one question, though. Is there a way to take off my pants?
HELLO it's a volunteer army but did I CHOOSE to be a WOMAN???? makes u think...

• Locked thread