Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'
Is Bale speaking Spanish yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
I'm with Tom on this one. It seemed like he was really scraping the bottom of the barrel come the end of the season. They should let him ease into it.

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
Can't wait till James Rodriguez shows up to the Real locker room all excited to start training and Arbeloa, Carvajal, Illarramendi and the rest of the shitcloggers nobody cares about are already doing their gay rear end runs and he tries to join them but Ronaldo stops him and pulls him into a dark room, Sergio Ramos, Bale and Kroos already getting their sweat on with the real heavy weights they've been hiding, Pepe sticking a needle up his arm just smiles at the boy. James is looking at this all unsure and doubtful, this isn't how they used to do it in France but Ronaldo just winks and tells him "You can spot me" and he knows it's on, no way back from this....drat is it hot in here?? i'm sweating

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Mean Bean Machine posted:

Can't wait till James Rodriguez shows up to the Real locker room all excited to start training and Arbeloa, Carvajal, Illarramendi and the rest of the shitcloggers nobody cares about are already doing their gay rear end runs and he tries to join them but Ronaldo stops him and pulls him into a dark room, Sergio Ramos, Bale and Kroos already getting their sweat on with the real heavy weights they've been hiding, Pepe sticking a needle up his arm just smiles at the boy. James is looking at this all unsure and doubtful, this isn't how they used to do it in France but Ronaldo just winks and tells him "You can spot me" and he knows it's on, no way back from this....drat is it hot in here?? i'm sweating
lol who could say no

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

Yes

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

Brony Car posted:

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/sport/football/europe/article4166113.ece

According to the Times, La Liga is close to adopting a collective revenue model for television revenues. I think that's a good thing and am surprised it's even a remote possibility.

Since the Times has a paywall, have a free site link about it too:

http://soccerlens.com/barcelona-and-real-madrid-to-team-up-to-make-la-liga-the-new-premier-league/148209/

This is really encouraging news.

Suqit
Apr 25, 2005

Stars Stripes Freedom Jozy
(Jozy not pictured here)

The Mash
Feb 17, 2007

You have to say I can open my presents

its exciting op

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae

my God this is glorious

but what I'm really looking forward to is....

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

:vince:

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
It turns out Vermaelen was still injured and he's going to be out for an undisclosed amount of time.

Good thing they performed an exhaustive medical check before signing him. :thumbsup:

Pedro De Heredia
May 30, 2006
http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/resto-del-mundo/javier-aguirre-aclara-japon-que-apellido-pronuncia-aguile-3443260

Known La Liga manager Javier Aguirre explains to Japanese press that his surname isn't pronounced AGUILE. lol.

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

Pedro De Heredia posted:

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/resto-del-mundo/javier-aguirre-aclara-japon-que-apellido-pronuncia-aguile-3443260

Known La Liga manager Javier Aguirre explains to Japanese press that his surname isn't pronounced AGUILE. lol.

liendome fuelte

SandersPacheco
Jul 15, 2004

Faster than light

Pedro De Heredia posted:

lofl

Weaponized Cum
Aug 31, 2004

This post brought to you by the finest Miami cocaine money can buy ----->

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Mmm, cant wait for the cool rear end football tonight ftw

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011
Messi neymar suarez rakitic mascherano in midfield if they stop playing that shitass tiki taka barcelona could be real good to watch this season drat

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Vermaelen and Adriano are constantly injured, Pique is garbage, Bartra isn't much better...

I have no hopes of ever seeing Mascherano playing midfield at Barca.

Byolante
Mar 23, 2008

by Cyrano4747

El Hefe posted:

Vermaelen and Adriano are constantly injured, Pique is garbage, Bartra isn't much better...

I have no hopes of ever seeing Mascherano playing midfield at Barca.

I really need to edit that zoolander gif to be Bojan, Muniesa, Sparky and Arnautovich

mackintosh
Aug 18, 2007

Semper Fidelis Poloniae
Is there a gdt or are we just posting here?

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

mackintosh posted:

Is there a gdt or are we just posting here?

Posting in the Pre-Season thread

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.
Barcelona being heavily linked to Fabian Johnson if they can't get Cuadrado.

A USA international potentially starting for FCB? Would buy that shirt so fast

E: meant to post in silly season thread, my bad

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

NattyBo posted:

Barcelona being heavily linked to Fabian Johnson if they can't get Cuadrado.

A USA international potentially starting for FCB? Would buy that shirt so fast

E: meant to post in silly season thread, my bad
didn't monchengladbach just buy him?

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
I certainly hope Barca buys another left back, Alba, Adriano and Mathieu aren't enough cover.

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

straight up brolic posted:

didn't monchengladbach just buy him?

Yeah, and don't think I'm comparing the players, but Demichilis moved clubs twice last summer. It's not unprecedented, just that FCB would likely have to over pay for Johnson. Which is something FCB always does anyway so it doesn't seem
impossible to me.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Who the gently caress is Fabian Johnson lol

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí

Hegay posted:

Who the gently caress is Fabian Johnson lol

he's like ian johnson, but better

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Remember when Real Madrid used to buy players like Drenthe and Faubert?

Well that's Barca now

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/

lol

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

La Liga 14/15: RIP ROBBIE WILLIAMS

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

lol

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Lmao

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
DEP

NattyBo
Sep 20, 2004

Football Team.

No loving way

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Ghost posts?

e: Mmm, yes.

Wirth1000
May 12, 2010

#essereFerrari
Is Ramos the thickest idiot in La Liga or what?

Ravel
Dec 23, 2009

There's no story
I don't think Ramos said that

Simone Poodoin
Jun 26, 2003

Che storia figata, ragazzo!

Lies? On the Internet? Who would do such a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
TAS ruling is out and Suarez can train with the team but the match ban is upheld

He should be ready for the first Clasico I think

• Locked thread