Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Anansi, your posting loving sucks. You've actually become worse than Cole. When you come back from your 1 day vacation, take this message to heart: post better. If I hadn't confirmed it with admins I'd swear you were IDR, but you're not. But so help me god I will shift the eye of Mordor from Cole to you if you keep being limp-dicked retard.

About time you sack up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Anansi, your posting loving sucks. You've actually become worse than Cole. When you come back from your 1 day vacation, take this message to heart: post better. If I hadn't confirmed it with admins I'd swear you were IDR, but you're not. But so help me god I will shift the eye of Mordor from Cole to you if you keep being limp-dicked retard.

finally some fuckin justice round here

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
what the gently caress is this poo poo? a cop doing his job right? for gently caress sake go take 20 and eat another donut you fat pig

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Whip's just trying to make up for missing out on Ferguson.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

FAT SLAMPIG posted:

Whip's just trying to make up for missing out on Ferguson.

:confused:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

i like to think that y'all going loving batshit over that one joke is robin williams final gift of laughter to me :unsmith:

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

I've decided that Shark Week is bullshit. I let them slide last year with the Megalodon poo poo, but this crap with the fake shark attack on a boat is dumb as hell. Sharks are cool as gently caress, you don't need to fake anything. gently caress you Discovery. Anyway, I'm drunk good night loves.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Sharks are beautiful, misunderstood creatures. Now, stay tuned for another episode of When Sharks Bite Your Dick Off, Follow You Home, and gently caress Your Wife While Laughing at the Stump Where Your Dick Used to Be.

Click Beelay
Oct 13, 2011

Unfortunately the original Shark Week became shitawful a while back, still a great excuse to park yourself in the middle of a 7.1 setup, drink, and watch shark documentaries though.

The megolodon one and that one with the saffa guy who freedives with great whites are rad. Goes without saying but anything with David Attenborough is good too, dunno what it's called since it's on my HDD and ~

e; I mean that good one with the Megolodon, monotone narrator and < 2 minutes about teeth.

Click Beelay fucked around with this message at 08:52 on Aug 12, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

china industrialized bitcoin mining fuckin :lol:

http://www.thecoinsman.com/2014/08/bitcoin/inside-chinese-bitcoin-mine/

Kjep64
Oct 3, 2013

Coffee. Cigarettes. Beer. Kimchi. Ingest.
Discovery faking shark attacks? That's some sad poo poo and they're doing it wrong. You don't need shark attacks to get people interested.. they're sharks, they're already cool as gently caress.

quantumfoam
Dec 25, 2003

wait till china unlocks the technology for making meth.
imagine how dangerous a meth lab in china would be.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

tuluk posted:

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

they still won't escape the black lung.

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I get mental health care from the medical equivalent of Skillcraft.

This isn't as funny as I think it is is it?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
ghost bones

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
the latest spiderman is pretty awful

-a movie critic

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

elite_garbage_man posted:

the latest spiderman is pretty awful

-a movie critic

The only thing good was when what's her name died at the bottom of that tower.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Genocide Tendency posted:

This isn't as funny as I think it is is it?

Badly managed meth labs have a bad habit of exploding :thejoke:

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

somebody make a rhyme with dick tracy and gwen stacy and use it in a rap battle

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u_v9H24PfY

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

tuluk posted:

what the gently caress happened to good old china white (aka fentanyl) anyways?

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Badly managed meth labs have a bad habit of exploding :thejoke:

I know. I use to live in Indiana.

And currently in Florida.

More about the size of the explosion. It was funny and.. You know what. gently caress it. I aint gonna try to explain this poo poo.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sjurygg posted:

philip seymour hoffman happened

go read the opiate thread in the harm reduction forum, it's a gas

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sjurygg posted:

Heavily used in veterinary medicine. My dog had a few patches with that stuff on time release when she has surgery to repair her knee and tendons, really seemed to help her a lot for the week she was on it.

Also, when my sister in law had her practice broken in to, Fentanyl patches, Tramadol, Propofol and Ketamine where the only things stolen, along with like 10 bottles of surgical lube

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Good luck to the person if they get caught with the patches, the serial numbers would link them back to the robbery.

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

we're switching to fentanyl nasal inhalators for trauma pain relief these days, waaaaaaay easier and way-way-way safer to dose than morphine plus it takes like ten minutes to work since it doesnt have to go by ways of the liver first, the inhalators are the push-pump type, so before you can administer you have to first make a couple of pumps into the air to get correct dosage, taking a deep huff off of the happycloud is one of the few perks of being a medic

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Skipping first pass metabolism is always a plus. I've seen bunches of small molecule drugs not make it far into clinical development because they have lovely oral bioavailability.

The research chemical thread is my favorite in TCC. Reading it is a mix of :allears: and :stare:

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

I use to see Fentanyl all the time in the OR. Anesthesia docs loved it to kick start Prop or what ever other lights out poo poo they were rocking that day. Been a couple years since I worked a room so I don't know if they still use it.

But this is my favorite part about it:

quote:

Following the patch, a flavored lollipop of fentanyl citrate mixed with inert fillers was introduced under the brand name of Actiq, becoming the first quick-acting formation of fentanyl for use with chronic breakthrough pain. More recently, fentanyl has been developed into an effervescent tab for buccal absorption much like the Actiq lollipop, followed by a buccal spray device for fast-acting relief and other delivery methods currently in development.

Lollipops and tabs of Fent.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

"LSD sugar cubes? Pssh get with the times man, hallucinogens are out and opiate candy is in!"

Genocide Tendency
Dec 24, 2009

"LSD sugar cubes? Pssh get with the times man, hallucinogens are out and opiate candy is in!"

Thats old news. Its about mixing drano,clorox and antifreez in the bath tub. Bake that poo poo down to crystals, melt the crystals and inject it into your carotid.

Kjep64
Oct 3, 2013

Coffee. Cigarettes. Beer. Kimchi. Ingest.

Genocide Tendency posted:

Thats old news. Its about mixing drano,clorox and antifreez in the bath tub. Bake that poo poo down to crystals, melt the crystals and inject it into your carotid.

But what about the cocaine!!!!? Every death drug needs some blow to go along with it.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Meth labs exploded every now and then on Ft Richardson. Go Army.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Good luck to the person if they get caught with the patches, the serial numbers would link them back to the robbery.

They caught the guys. They didn't wear gloves, left the breaker bar they used to open the drug locker with and were also former employees who were fired for trying to tamper with the drug locker less than 6 months prior.

Took the Police a year to charge them, though

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Sounds like a bunch of gifted individuals who took all the necessary precautions in committing multiple felonies.

Addiction is a hell of a motivator.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Sounds like a bunch of gifted individuals who took all the necessary precautions in committing multiple felonies.

Addiction is a hell of a motivator.

My brother told her the lesson to take away from this is to never hire anyone who lives or has lived in a trailer park in a position that has DEA required background checks

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
http://live.huffingtonpost.com/r/highlight/being-gay-is-harder-because-im-circumsised/53d6c85c78c90a0a2d000609?cn=tbla

What the actual gently caress.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I swear there's like the metaphysical drag race going on to see who can be the whiniest bitch on the planet

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
"no cut dicks please", said no gay man ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
please no ant eaters

this isn't a zoo

• Locked thread