Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

apsouthern posted:

Amazing how much difference cutting your hair and working out like a motherfucker in Japan can make

I still don't know who that is, but here have this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Phenix Rising posted:

I still don't know who that is, but here have this

that's US indies and Dragon Gate Japan star Ricochet and holy poo poo

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

epitasis posted:

on the rico ep of talkin shop they pretty much give him poo poo for all the juicing lmao

Wrestlers with glasses :3:

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

:lol:

The edited version is perfect

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

apsouthern posted:

Amazing how much difference cutting your hair and working out like a motherfucker in Japan can make
Guy has a freakin' 8-pack! So cool it looks photoshopped.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Someone posted these on twitter. Too good to be true. Can't wait for Halloween this year!

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

sportsgenius86 posted:

that's US indies and Dragon Gate Japan star Ricochet and holy poo poo

Also 2014 Best Of The Super Juniors victor.

ZDar Fan
Oct 15, 2012

Deadpool posted:

Someone posted these on twitter. Too good to be true. Can't wait for Halloween this year!

I'm amused that Punk is the only costume without a title

Nut Bunnies
May 24, 2005

Fun Shoe

Good to see Ted DiBiase Jr. getting some work

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Too sweet me

Dillbag
Mar 4, 2007

Click here to join Lem Lee in the Hell Of Being Cut To Pieces
Nap Ghost

Daniel Bryan posted:

Too sweet me

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

Deadpool posted:

I wasn't paying close enough attention and was wondering why they gave the Wade Barrett costume the world title.

Then I looked at the lovely tattoos.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

ZDar Fan posted:

I'm amused that Punk is the only costume without a title

Meh, he's the only one who hasn't held the title with the logo they're trying use now. It's either CM Punk with scratch logo spinner belt or nothing.

cucka
Nov 4, 2009

TOUCHDOWN DETROIT LIONS
Sorry about all
the bad posting.

"TAKE ME OUT TO THE BALLGAME, TAKE ME OUT WITH NO CROWD. TNA IS RUN BY PEOPLE ON CRACK, THEY DON'T CARE IF NO ONE COMES BACK CUZ IT'S BOO BOO BOO FOR THE PRODUCT, IF THEY GET CANCELED ITS A SHAME, CUZ ITS 1-2-3 STRIKES YOUR OUT AT THE RUSSO HIRING GAME! WRESTLING IS TERRIBLE!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

I hope I look this good when I'm 55.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I wonder if Kev skips leg day because his quads would explode, or if his quads explode because he skips leg day.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

Ready for his surprise return to feud with CM Pu- wait what

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

bradzilla posted:

Ready for his surprise return to feud with CM Pu- wait what

Then he'll come down with mysterious injury that keeps him from wrestling the PPV where he's scheduled to job.

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe

So ahhh.. I hope this is real

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Bang3r posted:

So ahhh.. I hope this is real

Well, considering that HHH has exactly the same expression and suit and pixels he had for the picture where he was shaking hands with Devitt, it's not.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

Memento posted:

Well, considering that HHH has exactly the same expression and suit and pixels he had for the picture where he was shaking hands with Devitt, it's not.

Which one? I can only find this:

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

honeymustard posted:

Which one? I can only find this:

I was wrong, it's actually more elaborate than that. It's that picture combined with Triple HHHead from this picture, then Steen and suit from somewhere else.

edit: maybe not, I dunno. I don't think it's real, it seems to have been posted by the Preston City Wrestling twitter account and then deleted.

Memento fucked around with this message at 13:42 on Aug 12, 2014

Paulocaust
Jan 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
What are you talking about? It's not parsed together from either of those pictures, it was probably taken the same day as the Devitt picture. The guy signed with WWE, why is it so strange that he took a picture similar to the other two recent signings?

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
He was the first to tweet it. A big local NXT fan:
https://twitter.com/RealCadenCole/status/499162899018186753/photo/1

Bang3r
Oct 26, 2005

killed me.
tore me to pieces.
threw every piece into a fire.
Fun Shoe
Steens been doing a countdown on his twitter then this showed up so I guess we won't really know until he confirms/denies?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Bang3r posted:

Steens been doing a countdown on his twitter then this showed up so I guess we won't really know until he confirms/denies?

It's real in case any of y'all aren't actually sure.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Never doubt me.

Capsaicin
Nov 17, 2004

broof roof roof

njsykora posted:

It's real in case any of y'all aren't actually sure.

quote:

WWE.COM: Changing topics slightly, are you excited about the fact that touring with WWE could broaden your access to zoos?

STEEN: Zeus?!

WWE.COM: Well, maybe him too, but no, zoos.

WWE.COM is my favorite superstar.

Del Raminos
Feb 13, 2012

Shameful that WWE would use such a blatant photshop on their own site.

Edited to add: Oh wow, it was Regal's visit to PWG that set it in motion. Does that mean Willie Mack really has a chance?

Del Raminos fucked around with this message at 15:01 on Aug 12, 2014

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

Capsaicin posted:

Bless Kevin's heart, I needed that laugh.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

sticklefifer posted:

I wonder if Kev skips leg day because his quads would explode, or if his quads explode because he skips leg day.

Pretty sure it's the latter, but the dude should at least try before he turns into Khali Diesel

mkay0
Nov 7, 2003

I crawled the earth, but now I'm higher
2010, watch it go to fire

Luigi Thirty posted:

If I had Nash's body when I am 55, I would commit suicide. His upper body progress is great, but he has to be in constant pain in the legs and back.

honeymustard
Dec 19, 2008

Shut up cunt.

Memento posted:

I was wrong, it's actually more elaborate than that. It's that picture combined with Triple HHHead from this picture, then Steen and suit from somewhere else.

edit: maybe not, I dunno. I don't think it's real, it seems to have been posted by the Preston City Wrestling twitter account and then deleted.

That would have been an amazing effort...

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

Capsaicin posted:

And they did a good job of plugging WWE Network in that interview too!

TwoDogs1Cup
May 28, 2008

DOUGIE DOUGIE DOUGIE! MY LOVE, HE MAKES MY EMPTY HEART FULL! DOUGIE! THE BEST FOREVER THE BEST DOUGIEEE! <3 <3 - TwoDougies1Cup

Hall is standing on a box, right? Don't remember him being that tall

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
No visual trickery going on there. Hall's a legit 6'7". He only ever seemed shorter because he was next to Nash all the time (who I could have sworn was a full 7', but is actually 6'10").

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

rovert posted:

It is not wise to doubt me. Please stop.

Ok.