Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PerOlus
Jan 26, 2003

We'r even, seņor!
Solo-queue sure is a festival filled with comedy kings.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beach Bum
Jan 13, 2010

PerOlus posted:

Solo-queue sure is a festival filled with comedy kings.

Get an although account, give no fucks. MM with goons when you go for realsies.

Deag League is loving awesome, I want more.

kaschei
Oct 25, 2005

Why do you need an alt account to give no fucks? If you gave no fucks you would just play.

VelociBacon
Dec 8, 2009

kaschei posted:

Why do you need an alt account to give no fucks? If you gave no fucks you would just play.

Apparently you'd be mm'd into my team every match too.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

lol if you voluntarily pay twice for a game because you care so very little about it.

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

Okay Competitive pubbies are pretty great, I got grouped with the most Aussie people ever. Every second word was "mate" and whenever we won one by one we would just say "Noice".

Man, I am not looking forward to leaving the "win 10 games" queue.

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
If you're bad you should add me, I'm thinking about going back to MM and my favourite word atm is noice

Further Auschat: What happened to the Streamline HSDM server? It's all horrible and laggy now :(

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yeah I've been getting some choke on it but I can't be hosed changing my rates everytime I join. I've been playing more 1v1 to warm up instead

Stumbletron
Jan 3, 2006
Anti-Stumble unit is fail!
Wait what can I do to my rates to make it better? That's really the only server I've been playing on lately

Spudd
Nov 27, 2007

Protect children from "Safe Schools" social engineering. Shame!

I don't even know what rates is, all I know is I can really piss people off with the P90.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

kaschei posted:

I don't know about you but I'm not a super mlg player who can 360 jumping deag globals. I have to try to win on my main. On my alt its shenanigans because I could never pull shenanigans off on people I have to try against. I would be the guy with 3 kills and 20 deaths.

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item
Hymenberg and systane you guys still alive after last night's flooding?

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

kaschei posted:

but... but... my rank

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Spudd posted:

Man, I am not looking forward to leaving the "win 10 games" queue.

Everyone in my "win 10 games" queue has been pretty decent. I had 1 game where it was a 4 man asshat party but I just muted them.

xsf421
Feb 17, 2011

Virigoth posted:

Everyone in my "win 10 games" queue has been pretty decent. I had 1 game where it was a 4 man asshat party but I just muted them.

I just finished my ranking games, and overall it wasn't bad. Every I went T-side on inferno, we had at least one person leave the game, but even then we still pulled it off a couple times. Placed silver elite despite having ~50 hours into CS in my life. It's kind of scary that people playing for months/years somehow place lower than that.

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item

down with slavery posted:

but... but... my rank

Wait you have won 10 games?

down with slavery
Dec 23, 2013
STOP QUOTING MY POSTS SO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T IDIOTS DON'T HAVE TO READ MY FUCKING TERRIBLE OPINIONS THANKS

Ephedra posted:

Wait you have won 10 games?

Closing in on 500 son, get at me

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item

down with slavery posted:

Closing in on 500 son, get at me

Ha.. I think I'm at 100 or under.

Texibus
May 18, 2008

Ephedra posted:

Hymenberg and systane you guys still alive after last night's flooding?

We got other Metro-Detroit dudes in here? I was oblivious to all the rain due to just playing CS upstairs.

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item

Texibus posted:

We got other Metro-Detroit dudes in here? I was oblivious to all the rain due to just playing CS upstairs.

I'm in Commerce Township.
Hymen is in Dearborn.
Systane is in Battle Creek I think..

Here is a picture I took while standing in water around my knees. Myself and like 6 other guys pushed like 10-15 (maybe more) stuck cars out of the water. I was there for nearly 3 hours.

http://imgur.com/vGrFPQ7

This picture was taken at 14 mile and Stephenson right by I-75.

Ephedra fucked around with this message at 18:46 on Aug 12, 2014

Powerful Wizard IRL
Aug 8, 2007

-_- CS Depression? -_-
Ask your admin if BanMe® is right for you!
^o^
*crick

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Texibus posted:

Only about 75% of the GO:ONs group, the rest are canucks.

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

mcvey posted:

Only about 75% of the GO:ONs group, the rest are canucks.
No one asked you, mcvey. There are at least two of us from New England. The best England.

Logan 5
Jan 29, 2007

Bash -> To the Cop
Are deag league games just organized in the GO:ONs steam group chat or is there another group for it? I've been practicing my deagin' and I think it might be at a more acceptable level just above "sucks". I make no promises for my teamwork and nade-throwing skills however.

Apogee15
Jun 16, 2013
West coast is best coast.

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

Coleman posted:

No one asked you, mcvey. There are at least two of us from New England. The best England.

sup NE bro.

Texibus
May 18, 2008

Ephedra posted:

I'm in Commerce Township.
Hymen is in Dearborn.
Systane is in Battle Creek I think..

Here is a picture I took while standing in water around my knees. Myself and like 6 other guys pushed like 10-15 (maybe more) stuck cars out of the water. I was there for nearly 3 hours.

http://imgur.com/vGrFPQ7

This picture was taken at 14 mile and Stephenson right by I-75.

Ahh, I'm in Warren, which is pretty much where all the poo poo went down.

Katana Gomai
Jan 14, 2007

"Thus," concluded Miyamoto, "you must give up everything you have to be my disciple."

Does CS:GO have a console setting to autospectate games like the Dota client?

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
No. In terms of spectator features CS:GO is way behind dota.

edit:
also, what is it with go:ons and flooding (:rip: Stephen Harper)

Coleman
May 5, 2011

This just in: Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3.

Photex posted:

sup NE bro.
Well you make 3 then. NE represent.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
I'm getting mad deja vu. Didn't a CS goon get stranded by floods this time last year? It was heisen wasn't it?

edit: lol yeah it was Harper

Thom P. Tiers
May 29, 2008

Red Birds
Red Ass
Red Text
I was stranded by a flood 4 years ago but I didn't post about it :(

astr0man
Feb 21, 2007

hollyeo deuroga
The only true way to go out in a flood is to absentmindedly mention in voice chat that "oh the police are everywhere calling for an emergency evacuation, but I guess I'll just stay here and finish this game of dust2" and then let everyone think you are dead after you get disconnected 10 minutes later and stay offline from steam for the next month :canada:.

Ephedra
Jan 5, 2010

Fight

->Jump<-

Item

astr0man posted:

The only true way to go out in a flood is to absentmindedly mention in voice chat that "oh the police are everywhere calling for an emergency evacuation, but I guess I'll just stay here and finish this game of dust2" and then let everyone think you are dead after you get disconnected 10 minutes later and stay offline from steam for the next month :canada:.

Wtf is that what happened? Hahah amazing.

Burgo
Jun 1, 2008

Ephedra posted:

Wtf is that what happened? Hahah amazing.

Yeah that game was hilarious. RIP Harper.

Tetramin
Apr 1, 2006

I'ma buck you up.
i hope all the dead [PM]Stephen Harpers out there are resting in piece.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Alright I'm feeling like a demo review tonight! Post links to your demo including your in-game name, rank, map played, and what side you started on. Preferably looking for any map & side besides t-side dust2. Higher ranks move to the front. I'll fire up the stream after I cook & eat dinner.

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Aight I'm gonna stream some matchmaking until I get a demo

http://www.twitch.tv/neccowafers

edit: cool steam is down

Necc0 fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Aug 13, 2014

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Stop doing these while I'm at work :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Gobbo
Mar 27, 2010
I guess I'll bite and throw one out there if nobody does (and steams stop making GBS threads the bed). I've only been playing GO for a few weeks now, most of it casuals but me and a friend have decided to start doing comp and getting better. Obvious mistakes will probably be grenade usage which I've yet to really start to learn.

steam://rungame/730/76561202255233023/+csgo_download_match%20CSGO-PsHLY-8sA4t-JwETD-YvLHj-Z5O3A

That :goblin: Jojobbo
Unranked
Mirage
CT side

• Locked thread