Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Non-chlorinated?

I'm sorry, I must have stumbled into the Greenpeace meeting by mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red_October_7000
Jun 22, 2009
Haven't had to do that to any spiders, thankfully; the dangerous ones don't live near to me. I absolutely have done it to wasps, though. I knew the ammo can in the trunk once had had a big ol' can of wasp killer in it, but when I needed it it wasn't there. There was a can of WD-40, though, and I did what I had to do. Crisped the wings right off the little fuckers with only a tiny blast which didn't injure the truck they had taken up residence in.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.

Seat Safety Switch posted:

Non-chlorinated?

I'm sorry, I must have stumbled into the Greenpeace meeting by mistake.

In general chlorinated is nonflammable and where's the fun in that?

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

kastein posted:

In general chlorinated is nonflammable and where's the fun in that?

Oh. Carry on, then.

Time for a research project: what ratio of chlorinated to non-chlorinated brake cleaner kills wasps the best and still has a dramatic flame at the end?

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Well that was quick.

This thing must have spent its life on a cool dark shelf because theres zero sun or water damage and even came with a new gasket and screws and the rubber is still soft and pliable. My other antenna is snapped off so for 20 bucks i dont think I could have possibly done better.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Made friends with a bodyman that wants to barter a fresh coat of paint on the Civic for so e minor work on his truck :neckbeard:

AcidRonin
Apr 2, 2012

iM A ROOKiE RiGHT NOW BUT i PROMiSE YOU EVERY SiNGLE FUCKiN BiTCH ASS ARTiST WHO TRiES TO SHADE ME i WiLL VERBALLY DiSMANTLE YOUR ASSHOLE
Oh. Man. Going OEM or are you going to paint spiders on the side in the style of a 80's power metal van?

thebigcow
Jan 3, 2001

Bully!
spider flame

Torn Quad Jones
Nov 2, 2011
No no no you grind up the spiders and make them into paint.

tlarn
Mar 1, 2013

You see,
God doesn't help little frogs.

He helps people like me.
Spider Flame Moon Wizard.

Stardotstar
Jun 2, 2012

tlarn posted:

Spider Flame Moon Wizard.

Seems accurate enough:

13 Inch, please please source one of these bumpers before you get it painted:

These guys used to sell them, not sure if they do anymore:
info@jacksonracing.com

Stardotstar fucked around with this message at 02:02 on Aug 12, 2014

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
My idea for classy was a burgundy like malaga red on 2002s. Or my dad said paint it bright orange, put a 1/2 on the door, the japanese naval war flag on the roof and make it a General Li.

E: his other idea was Starsky and Hatch

Coasterphreak
May 29, 2007
I like cookies.

13 INCH DICK posted:

My idea for classy was a burgundy like malaga red on 2002s. Or my dad said paint it bright orange, put a 1/2 on the door, the japanese naval war flag on the roof and make it a General Li.

Your dad sounds pretty AI.

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 206 days!)

13 INCH DICK posted:

I demand a video of you crawling in through the window. :colbert:

8ender
Sep 24, 2003

clown is watching you sleep
Colour scheme and stripes from the froot truck

Militant Lesbian
Oct 3, 2002

13 INCH DICK posted:

Quick correction: Japanese has no 'L' sound (it's a somewhat phonetically limited language), so you'd want to call it the Genneraa Ree to phonetically correct with the Japanese themeage. 'Li' would work for Chinese or Korean though.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

HotCanadianChick posted:

Quick correction: Japanese has no 'L' sound (it's a somewhat phonetically limited language), so you'd want to call it the Genneraa Ree to phonetically correct with the Japanese themeage. 'Li' would work for Chinese or Korean though.

Way to kill the joke. :bravo:

Astonishing Wang
Nov 3, 2004
Do you get 7 letters on your plates?

GNRLREE

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

Pillbug
RUK DUK

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Astonishing Wang posted:

Do you get 7 letters on your plates?

GNRLREE

Looks like the Dick boys done got themselves in a whole heap o' trouble this time :getin:

*dixie horn, airborne launch into a pile of rotting timbers left out in the sun for years*

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

13 INCH DICK posted:

Or my dad said paint it bright orange, put a 1/2 on the door, the japanese naval war flag on the roof and make it a General Li.

Please do this. I'm still trying to figure out the best replacement for the dixie horn, though.

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

Pham Nuwen posted:

Please do this. I'm still trying to figure out the best replacement for the dixie horn, though.

Something based on the trumpet that starts 20 seconds into this video seems like a good place to start.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRmUxH0bWO0

If you do this, get an Imperial Chrysanthemum hood ornament to finish off the package.

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.

13 INCH DICK posted:

Looks like the Dick boys done got themselves in a whole heap o' trouble this time :getin:

*dixie horn, airborne launch into a pile of rotting timbers left out in the sun for years*
Oh, you're visiting Kastein?

Octopus Magic
Dec 19, 2003

I HATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU LIKE* AND I NEED TO BE SURE YOU ALL KNOW THAT EVERY TIME I POST

*unless it's a DSM in which case we cool ^_^

Pham Nuwen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXHT9QgVg7U

PhotoKirk
Jul 2, 2007

insert witty text here

Pham Nuwen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEmJ-VWPDM4

Just the first riff.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Pham Nuwen posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEnK4Hywj2k

InitialDave
Jun 14, 2007

I Want To Believe.
This, or just a really loud speaker setup to yell "KONICHIWA BITCHES!"

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Pham Nuwen posted:

*cough*

slurry_curry
Nov 26, 2003
<3mini-moni+animu^_^

There is even one in seattle!

Right where greenwood ave turns into Phinney, by the RedMill Burgers and Chupacabra. I heard that it still actually works, since they tested it a few years ago when it got painted bright yellow.

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
A tiny 1.2L Honda with a 427 hemi in the back powering a air raid siren would be awesome.

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Intellectual
AI Enthusiast

Pham Nuwen posted:

I was going to suggest this - the "Tour Horn" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHiZP4zeO1A which would be pretty effective at startling people off the road, but then I discovered the "Il Sorpasso"

quote:

Re-enact the memorable last scene of this classic Italian movie with this triple toned airhorn. But please do not end up in a ravine.

It would be perfect!

They have a pretty awesome "General Lee" too.

[Note: links are crappier as mobile]

Blitter fucked around with this message at 23:30 on Aug 13, 2014

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Available at the local Honda dealer.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I dig it, wonder f the dealership ip here has any.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

13 INCH DICK posted:

I dig it, wonder f the dealership ip here has any.

If not let me know and I will grab one for you.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Oh cool thanks! I'll take a XX-small with the nipple areas cut out

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

13 INCH DICK posted:

Oh cool thanks! I'll take a XX-small with the nipple areas cut out

I'm oddly turned on.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe

Rhyno posted:

I'm oddly turned on.

but you're not even breathing hard.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Cool craigslist find, OEM Clarion reciever!

Hm, that opening looks too big for a cassette. I have an in dash VCR!

INCHI DICKARI fucked around with this message at 21:03 on Aug 15, 2014

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

lol 8-track

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

revmoo
May 25, 2006

#basta
Ok you need to pick a saturday to wash the car in a sleeveless shirt blasting 'smoke on the water' and chainsmoking Pall Malls.

• Locked thread