Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Floor is lava
May 14, 2007

Fallen Rib

AXE COP posted:

http://youtu.be/tZVH_cdVXOE

This might be the funniest video they've ever released

That whole kinect section was hilarious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAWg08QlUqc
He can't keep getting away with this!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!
Say what you will about Liam, he takes a calm approach and really points out the bullshit.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Tae posted:

Say what you will about Liam, he takes a calm approach and really points out the bullshit.

Yea he was shockingly un-Liam in that.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
New Podcast up!

Matt Proposed to his girl! :3:

Chrispurple
Dec 29, 2012

Oh man, this is gonna be great.
Both of those are great news! Congratulations to Matt and the to-be Mrs. Matt! I guess that was a good vacation huh?

Here's where you can see the happy announcement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcjLVlUXPPs

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Congrats on your engagement, Matt, please make sure Woolie doesn't try to podcast your wedding.

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty
Woolie will upgrade his pie stealing to wedding cake theft

Trexy
Aug 7, 2007

wife/GF
can't/won't

HGH posted:

Also Woolie went on a posting spree and supposedly

Where was this?

Silentman0
Jul 11, 2005

I have a new neighbor. Heard he comes from far away

Al-Saqr posted:

New Podcast up!

Matt Proposed to his girl! :3:

Conglaturations! :toot:

HGH
Dec 20, 2011

Trexy posted:

Where was this?

I could have sworn it was on his tumblr but I don't see it anymore. Weird.
EDIT: I found it. It was pictures of /v/ reposted to tumblr.

HGH fucked around with this message at 15:06 on Aug 12, 2014

Kermit The Grog
Mar 29, 2010
Oh man, Matt ate at the Pearl Jam Italian chef from Jojo part 4!
Matt, did you feel stronger and healthier after eating there?

watho
Aug 2, 2013

The real world will, again tomorrow, function and run without me.

Congrats, Matt! :toot:

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."
So, is Zach gonna be the ringbearer or the best man?

Edit: Wow, I should not make posts while still asleep.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
Congratulations, Matt!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Captain Invictus posted:

Woolie will upgrade his pie stealing to wedding cake theft

It's gonna be his biggest heist ever.

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Congratulations to the future Mr. and Mrs. McMuscles!

Shindragon
Jun 6, 2011

by Athanatos
Congrats Matt! Get wasted! Go home and be a family man!

Shindragon fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Aug 12, 2014

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Hey Mazel Tav! Now the cautious news...

Remember to get a prenup done.

It just has to be one line on a letterhead that says "My MGS 3 framed poster is mine!" with both of your signatures on it and get Grandma Swamp to notorize it. I know you don't want to think of things like that but god forbid the worst happens you'll absolutely kick yourself if she gets that or Liam in the divorce.

Charles Martel
Mar 7, 2007

"The Hero of the Age..."

The hero of all ages
Cool news! Congratulations, Matt.

Spiritus Nox
Sep 2, 2011

Congrats, Matt! You're Winner At Love! :3:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

Congrats, Matt!

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If the Ruin sentinels are loving Woolie up, they might as well skip the Rat Authority or even that room in Drangelic Castle where there's 5 of the Ruin Sentinels.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

They're loving him up because he's listening to Pat's awful advice and has him screeching in his ear. YouknowwhatImean?

If Pat would just chill out and let Woolie try things himself and learn from his own mistakes, things would be going a lot smoother.

Angry Walrus
Aug 31, 2013

Quinn it
to
Win it.
In addition to Pat laughing about how bad he is at videogames and his frustration.

Basically if I were Woolie I'd have already introduced Pat's face to the back of my hand. Woolie has the patience of a saint.

Al-Saqr
Nov 11, 2007

One Day I Will Return To Your Side.
I dont see why they cant just summon one or two phantoms to help them out, the Ruin Sentinels are easily the biggest pieces of poo poo in the game (other than the royal rat authority) so there's no shame in getting some help.

Hey, at least in the end they got them.

ApeHawk
Jun 6, 2010

All the NPCs will look up and shout, "Do this quest!"
and I'll whisper, "Sure, why not."

Al-Saqr posted:

I dont see why they cant just summon one or two phantoms to help them out, the Ruin Sentinels are easily the biggest pieces of poo poo in the game (other than the royal rat authority) so there's no shame in getting some help.

Hey, at least in the end they got them.

They tried that in one of their attempts, actually.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Angry Walrus posted:

Woolie has the patience of a saint.

Well, he is was a QA tester

Trexy
Aug 7, 2007

wife/GF
can't/won't

Dexie posted:

They're loving him up because he's listening to Pat's awful advice and has him screeching in his ear. YouknowwhatImean?

If Pat would just chill out and let Woolie try things himself and learn from his own mistakes, things would be going a lot smoother.

Really he has to stop trying to micromanage each button press. Second to second fight advice will always arrive a second after they actually needed to swing/roll/estus/whatever.

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Matt, I need to know if Pat is ok. After a new Silent Hill reveal with Kojima and Del Toro and then they announce MGS5 is going to be on PCs I don't think his dark dead little heart can take it.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Commissar Ken posted:

Matt, I need to know if Pat is ok. After a new Silent Hill reveal with Kojima and Del Toro and then they announce MGS5 is going to be on PCs I don't think his dark dead little heart can take it.

RIP in peace Pat, died from dehydration after splooshing too much.

TheRealestMatt
Jun 27, 2014

The Boss. The CEO. The J-Cup Lover.

Commissar Ken posted:

Matt, I need to know if Pat is ok. After a new Silent Hill reveal with Kojima and Del Toro

So, you'll see something when we upload our video of Sony's press conference tomorrow.

"P.T" shows up in the video, and Liam and I think it's pretty cool. Liam says, "Hey, that's available now! We should play it once the conference is done." Pat barely looks at Liam, and says, "No."

So yeah. There will be no PT video, because the surprise is gone...and it's just...yeah, too late now.

We shoulda listened to Liam. Would have been the hypest thing ever to happen to TBFP if we had gotten to the end of it or something.

Live and Learn. Hanging on the edge...etc..etc...

Rody One Half
Feb 18, 2011

TheRealestMatt posted:

So, you'll see something when we upload our video of Sony's press conference tomorrow.

"P.T" shows up in the video, and Liam and I think it's pretty cool. Liam says, "Hey, that's available now! We should play it once the conference is done." Pat barely looks at Liam, and says, "No."

So yeah. There will be no PT video, because the surprise is gone...and it's just...yeah, too late now.

We shoulda listened to Liam. Would have been the hypest thing ever to happen to TBFP if we had gotten to the end of it or something.

Live and Learn. Hanging on the edge...etc..etc...

See this just goes to show that you should never let Pat make his own decisions.

Trexy
Aug 7, 2007

wife/GF
can't/won't
Pat mea culpa over all his knowhatimeans in today's dark souls vid. :toot:

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009
I'm pretty sure Pat has no idea how STR/DEX bonuses work at all. Otherwise I'm not sure why he'd be hyping up the mace one minute and then saying they're not using a str/dex weapon the next.

Trexy
Aug 7, 2007

wife/GF
can't/won't

Perfect Potato posted:

I'm pretty sure Pat has no idea how STR/DEX bonuses work at all. Otherwise I'm not sure why he'd be hyping up the mace one minute and then saying they're not using a str/dex weapon the next.

str/dex scaling in ds2 is terrible (at least last time I played) so only committing the bare minimums to wield a weapon is good advice

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It was probably a bad idea to a Dark Souls LP at all.

Lurks With Wolves
Jan 14, 2013

At least I don't dance with them, right?

Perfect Potato posted:

You remember during the Dragonrider fight when Pat told Woolie to always circle-strafe to the side with the enemy's shield so circle right here, but he meant the Dragonrider's right and not Woolie's right so Woolie spent the rest of the fight strafing the wrong way? Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is just another case of Pat talking dumb and saying that when he means "we don't have anything that scales heavily with Dex and won't get anything good for us long term that scales heavily with Dex". I mean, the mace doesn't scale that well with Dex judging by it's stats.

Perfect Potato
Mar 4, 2009

Lurks With Wolves posted:

You remember during the Dragonrider fight when Pat told Woolie to always circle-strafe to the side with the enemy's shield so circle right here, but he meant the Dragonrider's right and not Woolie's right so Woolie spent the rest of the fight strafing the wrong way? Yeah, I'm pretty sure this is just another case of Pat talking dumb and saying that when he means "we don't have anything that scales heavily with Dex and won't get anything good for us long term that scales heavily with Dex". I mean, the mace doesn't scale that well with Dex judging by it's stats.

Nah it wasn't dex, it was both he referred to, and that mace has a big ol fat B on it for strength so it can't be too bad even with DS2's nerfed scaling. It's not a big deal but you'd figure Woolie would like to one day maybe use a weapon beyond the starter mace and a few buffer strength points wouldn't hurt. There are so many levels and pretty stiff soft caps in DS2 though that it'll all level off eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

The mace is overpowered in the game considering it's a Strike weapon with B strength (which is really good, basically S+ dex in comparison). There's probably very few enemies it won't be super effective on.