Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Klg58BdnIgk

Force de Fappe
Nov 7, 2008

Booblord Zagats posted:

I swear there's like the metaphysical drag race going on to see who can be the whiniest bitch on the planet

you aint seen poo poo son

http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/10/lets-talk-about-thin-privilege/

http://everydayfeminism.com/2012/11/20-examples-of-thin-privilege/

http://everydayfeminism.com/2013/10/fat-men-feminist-issue/

tl;dr fat feminists being insufferable, come to thing og it nobody should click on any of thsee links ever

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Uuuggghhh.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Ive seen tumblr. I know the horrors that lurk beneath the numerous folds

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

The two things I find most hilarious about that:
A: The Coinsman is a thing
B: the author claims that mass-mining operations like that one are what will keep bitcoin alive when the opposite is true. Setting up a bunch of mining rigs in the third world may prevent a theoretical FBI raid, but it drives up the difficulty and thus the initial cost of entry AND increases the frequency at which you need to upgrade just to avoid falling behind at an exponential rate. So you're actually going to outprice your target demographic: the dumb and poor people who want to get rich with no effort.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

How do they even make a profit off that poo poo, apparently their power bill is like 90 grand a month :psyduck:

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

Bolow posted:

How do they even make a profit off that poo poo, apparently their power bill is like 90 grand a month :psyduck:

When the rig operators die from heat stroke, they sell the organs.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Found this in the meme thread and uh...holy poo poo :stare:

Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drum.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
gently caress, man :smith:

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
That's really nice, actually. I wouldn't have assumed that was supposed to be funny.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Victor Vermis posted:

That's really nice, actually. I wouldn't have assumed that was supposed to be funny.

It is. Just killer to see dark humor lose the humor and just be fitting.

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch
lol at Lowtax organizing a goonmeet in San Francisco. There hasn't been an large publicized meetup of goons in like forever. I can't wait for the pics to be posted in GBS the next day.

I guess instead of fat anime nerds standing around awkwardly like in previous goonmeets, we'll have a bunch of trans-otherkins-demisexuals crowding a bar while the regular patrons look on in disgust.

Who am I kidding, there's no chance enough people who still care about this site will show up to form a crowd.

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
And yet, there are still fuckers goony enough to show up every time.

gleep gloop
Aug 16, 2005

GROSS SHIT
lmao DocEvil of "eat the eggs" fame, who got punked by a dude in a shark costume, is going to be there.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
its not far from me :ohdear:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Here's a preview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
So some clowns from a debt collection agency have been calling this goddamn land line we got a long time ago, for years now.

They keep saying they're trying to collect a debt owed by my wife, that 1) Isn't on any credit report and 2) They keep calling even when I tell them to go gently caress themselves, eat dicks, I'll line them up outside the gas chamber, etc. I've asked what the debt is, they say a judge decided it's legal or some such bullshit, I dunno. They won't give account numbers, they're just assholes.

Anyway. They call everyday at dinner, and today I greeted the young man with my usual enthusiasm and cheerfulness. After I told him to go gently caress himself, I get a call back from a private number and some other person calling me names like that's gonna troll me into paying a fake debt, haha.

Anyway.

These shits are waaaaaaaaaaay in violation of all versions of the Fair Debt Collection act. They're always young people, I'm guessing working for commision in the shadiest of shady office buildings somewhere in the midst of a ton of squalor.

I figure they're not likely to leave me the gently caress alone, but I've got something they don't have. Old man time.

I have the time of an old man. I can write letters, record phone calls, get poo poo notarized, wait on hold, hassle complaints departments and government agencies you name it.

So. With the power of old man time, how do I go about completely loving these guys? Because they're clearly just gonna keep violating the FDCA.

I figure they'll give me all the evidence I need to just sue them into oblivion if I knew what and how to pursue to effort. Despite being Jewish the only law suits I've ever been party to was a divorce proceeding, and an assload of UCMJ related cases.

Meowlins or anyone else smart on this sorta stuff-- wanna help crazy shim gently caress these people back?

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

ded posted:

its not far from me :ohdear:

Maybe I should go and hate myself afterwards.

OR

Carpool all the goons to the goldengate bridge. But I may end up clogging up the bay :ohdear:

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Obama Africanus posted:

So some clowns from a debt collection agency have been calling this goddamn land line we got a long time ago, for years now.

They keep saying they're trying to collect a debt owed by my wife, that 1) Isn't on any credit report and 2) They keep calling even when I tell them to go gently caress themselves, eat dicks, I'll line them up outside the gas chamber, etc. I've asked what the debt is, they say a judge decided it's legal or some such bullshit, I dunno. They won't give account numbers, they're just assholes.

Anyway. They call everyday at dinner, and today I greeted the young man with my usual enthusiasm and cheerfulness. After I told him to go gently caress himself, I get a call back from a private number and some other person calling me names like that's gonna troll me into paying a fake debt, haha.

Anyway.

These shits are waaaaaaaaaaay in violation of all versions of the Fair Debt Collection act. They're always young people, I'm guessing working for commision in the shadiest of shady office buildings somewhere in the midst of a ton of squalor.

I figure they're not likely to leave me the gently caress alone, but I've got something they don't have. Old man time.

I have the time of an old man. I can write letters, record phone calls, get poo poo notarized, wait on hold, hassle complaints departments and government agencies you name it.

So. With the power of old man time, how do I go about completely loving these guys? Because they're clearly just gonna keep violating the FDCA.

I figure they'll give me all the evidence I need to just sue them into oblivion if I knew what and how to pursue to effort. Despite being Jewish the only law suits I've ever been party to was a divorce proceeding, and an assload of UCMJ related cases.

Meowlins or anyone else smart on this sorta stuff-- wanna help crazy shim gently caress these people back?

I feel bad for whatever young kids get stuck with collecting a fake debt from Shim because everyone working for those companies is basically on the edge of suicide anyway (which is fitting because their job is also to harass people in to suicide).

Actually I don't feel bad because debt collectors harassed the poo poo out of my mother for two years over a medical bill that the USAF forgot to pay for that went to collections in my name. I loving hope you tongue-lash those assholes into a noose.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Donated blood today and am now six pack drunk for the first time in years. Also scored a better paying job than my last. It's 3 bucks less an hour, but I get paid 12 hours a day and only have to work 8 also I get 120 bucks(possibly more, don't remember exact figure) a day tax free. gently caress I love Alberta

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Obama Africanus posted:

Go pro

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3234974

Fister Ardennes
Apr 25, 2008

War is not the answer but it sure is fun

Obama Africanus posted:

Anyway.

Debt collectors are really the lowest bottom feeding sacks of poo poo on this miserable ball of dirt. I've dealt with them before and they are really incompetent fuckwads who don't understand people move. If you have old man time you can really gently caress with them. Start by recording their calls, hell get transcripts with time stamps if you can. They are not allowed to threaten, harass, use foul language or phone you continuously.

Next request verification of the debt and for them to give the name and address of the company it was suppose to be payed to. They have to do it or it is a violation of the FDCA.

Find out who you need to report them to and when you have gathered your evidence submit it to them. Proceed as necessary.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
kill you are debt collect

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

pkells posted:

lol at Lowtax organizing a goonmeet in San Francisco. There hasn't been an large publicized meetup of goons in like forever. I can't wait for the pics to be posted in GBS the next day.

I guess instead of fat anime nerds standing around awkwardly like in previous goonmeets, we'll have a bunch of trans-otherkins-demisexuals crowding a bar while the regular patrons look on in disgust.

Who am I kidding, there's no chance enough people who still care about this site will show up to form a crowd.

Didn't some Marine wreck his marriage from hooking up at a goonmeet?

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Lazy Reservist posted:

Didn't some Marine wreck his marriage from hooking up at a goonmeet?

Yeah, a SOF Marine.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Found this in the meme thread and uh...holy poo poo :stare:

Good joke. Everybody laughs. Roll on snare drum.

I don't think I've been this upset about a celebrity death since Phil Hartman was killed.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Anyone get the chance to see him or meet him through USO poo poo?

:argh: was going to post this! Woh, I was searching archives didn't even realize it was still active lol

Some other random threads

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3430160&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post394366801

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2734781&pagenumber=1&perpage=40#post338098760

It's the year of our Lord 2014 why do you have a landline?

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

Christoff posted:

It's the year of our Lord 2014 why do you have a landline?

Michael Savage gets pissed if you call on a cell due to poor audio quality

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

GENDERWEIRD GREEDO posted:

Michael Savage gets pissed if you call on a cell due to poor audio quality

:lol:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Didn't Phil Hartman's wife off him?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

holocaust bloopers posted:

Didn't Phil Hartman's wife off him?

Wasn't it a murder-suicide?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Yeah. loving tragedy. She wasn't all there when it went down.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Pretty sure their kids were at the house when it down too, really hosed up.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Whip Slagcheek posted:

Wasn't it a murder-suicide?

Yea she shot him and then offed herself.

Phil Hartman, Harold Ramis, Robin Williams. So lovely. I'll be pretty crushed when Bill Murray goes.

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May
It did result in Andy Dick getting his rear end kicked by Jon Lovitz so there's that.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

I'll be pretty crushed when Bill Murray goes.

Shut up shut up don't jinx the most awesome funnyman left

Bill Murray doesn't give a gently caress and that rules

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Stultus Maximus posted:

It did result in Andy Dick getting his rear end kicked by Jon Lovitz so there's that.

gently caress Andy Dick. Also gently caress Adam Sandler.

RIP Chris Farley. All he wanted to do was massive amounts of coke and gently caress hookers.

• Locked thread