Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Booblord Zagats posted:

If it were a dog that was stuck, GiP would mobilize a task force to extract and rub is belly. Rethink your life m8

i think cats are kinda neat but then again i aint goin nowhere to save one, thats a job for the fire dept

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
cats are fine. they have their own ways and are often cunts, but when you wake up with two cats on top of you and a dog across your legs, life is loving good.

seriously. best part about winter. waking up under an animal blanket.

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
damnit, I'm gonna miss the hell out of my cats when I head out next spring. Frank's coming along on the trail but I need to find someone to take the cats while we're out on the long walk.

any takers? they're fat, indoor, spastic assholes that never miss the shitbox, or an opportunity to beg for chicken.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

damnit, I'm gonna miss the hell out of my cats when I head out next spring. Frank's coming along on the trail but I need to find someone to take the cats while we're out on the long walk.

any takers? they're fat, indoor, spastic assholes that never miss the shitbox, or an opportunity to beg for chicken.

Wife'll foster 'em. We'll have our house by then.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Cats aren't so much pets as roommates who have tricked you into scooping their poop out of a box.

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

I had a friend that got that toiler litter box training thing and her cat would no poo poo (heh) poo poo in the toilet. Don't think it had the courtesy to flush though

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Best roomates.

Had an appointment with the VA shrink for my med board the other day. I didn't really think I had any wild emotional problems from getting my dome bashed in, but my wife was recounting to her the that one week I was in tears from having to have the dog put down, and the next I dragged a crack head who tried to get into our house into the middle of the street by the neck. And I may have said something to the effect that he was going to suck my dick or I was gonna break his neck. The shrink was a little taken aback.

loving dog. Didn't even like me. Tried to bite me plenty of times because he was senile as gently caress. Still miss that dog.

The cat is great though. Now that fall is starting to sneak up he's starting to sleep in the bed again which is sooooo nice. Like having an electric blanket. That purrs.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

well did he suck your dick or what

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
August 2014 Vet Thread: dead crackheads sucking dick

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Bolow posted:

well did he suck your dick or what

Seriously, way to leave some mother-fuckers hanging, poorly constructed urban snowman

Nostalgia4Dogges
Jun 18, 2004

Only emojis can express my pure, simple stupidity.

Mike-o posted:

August 2014 Vet Thread: dead crackheads sucking dick

Maybe butt play too?

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Meth mouth killed my boner.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

The Voices in my head posted:

HE WANTS TO TASTE THE CURB SHIM. THEY ALL WANT TO TASTE THE CURB SHIM.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE RUNNING FROM? THE DISEASE IS INSIDE YOU!

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001
I been doing a lot of reading dudes.

I'm not sure Eddie Snowden was the bad guy we're being told he was.

I'm serious as Ebola right now, I feel pretty confident Snowdens one of the good guys, and the NSA / most of the national security apparatus has just gone completely amok. Like beyond Church commission amok.

I don't think anyone even knows how deep the rot is, and congress certainly isn't interested in finding out, but the more I reflect on things the more I realize how completely hosed up everything in the intel community is.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Obama Africanus posted:

but the more I reflect on things the more I realize how completely hosed up everything in the intel community is.

Take your average AF intel officer, put him in a suit, give him a degree with a bunch of letters from somewhere fancy that doesn't mean anything, and add in just enough intelligence so he is actually able to come up with plans that work every now and again (unlike USAF intel lol), but not enough intelligence that he actually thinks through whether the plan is a good idea to carry out.

That's the IC.

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

iyaayas01 posted:

Take your average AF intel officer, put him in a suit, give him a degree with a bunch of letters from somewhere fancy that doesn't mean anything, and add in just enough intelligence so he is actually able to come up with plans that work every now and again (unlike USAF intel lol), but not enough intelligence that he actually thinks through whether the plan is a good idea to carry out.

That's the IC.

It's so much worse because there's an entire entrenched "community" of supposed "experts" on both the subjects of "intelligence" and "intelligence operations" who are no poo poo being counted on for really important stuff, and to prevent these kinds of abuses... And a disturbing number of them are MOTHERFUCKING PHOENIXES or even worse yet- graduates of AMU and the Goodfellow School for kids who want to learn to read PowerPoint slides good and do other stuff good too.

I'm not kidding you dude, this rot is so deep and extensive it's everywhere.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Also applies to the Pentagon in general, for that matter.

Case in point: the soon-to-be 4 star ABM running PACAF has fewer hours on the jet than I do.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Godholio posted:

Also applies to the Pentagon in general, for that matter.

Case in point: the soon-to-be 4 star ABM running PACAF has fewer hours on the jet than I do.

Yeah but at least she's not an idiot

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Also true. She's actually wicked loving smart and a good leader. At least at the local level. I went home right as she showed up to be deputy CFACC so I didn't get to see how that went firsthand.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q
I'm late but lol meowlins you fuckin retard you don't buy poo poo unless authorized by statute, not just based on the idea that it's specifically unauthorized

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

krispykremessuck posted:

I'm late but lol meowlins you fuckin retard you don't buy poo poo unless authorized by statute, not just based on the idea that it's specifically unauthorized

I bought it because I was told by an O-6 to do so. It wasn't until after that I dug into it.

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
pm mer for all the secrets of the universe

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Helldump Immunity. posted:

You don't have PM bro

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
just tell us them in the drunk thread

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

Godholio posted:

You don't have PM bro

fuk u poor man

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

:(

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Helldump Immunity. posted:

asl?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you
14/f/alie

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

hey baby! ever shot a machine gun on peyote?

Helldump Immunity.
Aug 2, 2013

Fuck you

zombie303 posted:

hey baby! ever shot a machine gun on peyote?

lets mAKE OUT

tyler
Jun 2, 2014

Can we get married after so i can live off post?

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

SperginMcBadposter posted:

One of my kittens got into the crawlspace under the floor and I can't get her out. :smith:
Still better than the air force

Let's start thinking like a cat here alright. You know what? We need another cat. That's what we need. Here's what were gonna do: I'm gonna crack a little hole in your wall, a tiny one, it'll be cool. And then I'm gonna slip a second cat with a string tied around it. Those two will become co-dependent, then I'll rip the second cat out, and the first one hopefully, hopefully will follow.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Problem there is that before you know it you'll get a blonde human stuck in the wall. You might think that sending a redhead in after would get her out, but you're better off using an ornery waitress.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING
Always Sunny is amazing.

vains
May 26, 2004

A Big Ten institution offering distance education catering to adult learners

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Always Sunny is amazing.

Probably the only time someone has been turned on by naked Danny Devito

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
57 years old and owes 152K in student loans. Ha.

http://money.cnn.com/2014/08/13/news/economy/older-student-debt/index.html?hpt=hp_t4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

Always Sunny is amazing.

It really is. The home invaison/Indiana Jones episode is still the hardest I've ever laughed at the end of a TV show

• Locked thread