Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrightWing
Apr 27, 2012

Yes, he is quite mad.
Karkat continues to make the best faces.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

'Hall of Gigantic Horseclocks', can these people just do Paradox Space forever?

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Cabbit posted:

'Hall of Gigantic Horseclocks', can these people just do Paradox Space forever?

Yeah, poo poo, if this writing/art team was in charge I could easily see a Paradox Space comic book being a thing.

AriadneThread
Feb 17, 2011

The Devil sounds like smoke and honey. We cannot move. It is too beautiful.

at 10 strips, i think this is going to be the longest one so far, right?
i'm glad

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Hall of Gigantic Horseclocks, I love it.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Digging that portrait of the Empress.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
it's everything i dreamed and more

ThisIsNoZaku
Apr 22, 2013

Pew Pew Pew!
The Shroud of Turin with Kurloz's face on it. :allears:

Incidentally, I need to find something I can use "Shroud of Turing" in.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
Terezi just licking everything

until the Hall of Gigantic Horseclocks.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

ThisIsNoZaku posted:

The Shroud of Turin with Kurloz's face on it. :allears:

Incidentally, I need to find something I can use "Shroud of Turing" in.

The 20th anniversary edition of Mage: The Ascension is going to come out at some point in the near future, there's an entire organization of Technomages in it that would plotz over a literal (or even metaphorical) Shroud of Turing.

Rose Spirit
Nov 4, 2010

:33 < APEX PURREDATOR
I love the Condy Ducreux portrait

EoRaptor
Sep 13, 2003

by Fluffdaddy

Davinci posted:

Digging that portrait of the Empress.

Rose Spirit posted:

I love the Condy Ducreux portrait

I hope an original of that gets posted somewhere so I can use it as an avatar.

Quantum Toast
Feb 13, 2012

JT Jag posted:

Terezi just licking everything

until the Hall of Gigantic Horseclocks.
I'm not sure what Equius was expecting to happen when he brought Terezi to an art museum, but apparently it wasn't this. :allears:

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Welp you can buy Gamzee pants now.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Plom Bar posted:

Also Terezi's underwear

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ammat The Ankh posted:

Also Terezi's underwear

Also Dave's underwear.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

Plom Bar posted:

Finally i can realize my lifelong dream of looking like a huge loving idiot toolbag, forever.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
And your clothes will help, too

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Pants To Kill Your Friends In, a new fashion line by Gamzee Makara.

edit: In trying to remember Gamzee's last name I typed it into google chrome and these were the suggestions it fed me:

gamzee x reader lemon

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

CJacobs posted:

Pants To Kill Your Friends In, a new fashion line by Gamzee Makara.

edit: In trying to remember Gamzee's last name I typed it into google chrome and these were the suggestions it fed me:

gamzee x reader lemon

They still call them lemons these days?

Popo
Apr 24, 2008

Homestuck is a true work of art surpassing all of Shakespeare's works.

Who What Now posted:

They still call them lemons these days?

It's probably come back in an ironic way.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
How would a "x reader lemon" even work? Would it be written directly from the first person of the reader? Or would it be written in second person like the narration of the comic is? Or would it be written in actual second person where "you" refers to the actual you and not a "you" you that is a character within the story and aaaa my head hurts

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008

CJacobs posted:

How would a "x reader lemon" even work? Would it be written directly from the first person of the reader? Or would it be written in second person like the narration of the comic is? Or would it be written in actual second person where "you" refers to the actual you and not a "you" you that is a character within the story and aaaa my head hurts

Just google it and find out, you pussy.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Update: I was shades of right and wrong throughout that post, as it turns out.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
This Paradox Space arc is the worst one because it reminds me of the Karkat-shaped hole in my heart.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

The word of the day is: poo poo.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

It's been 300 days since the last Homestuck update. Give it another 65 days and we'll reach the one-year anniversary. Homestuck itself has only run for about 4.5 years, with a total of 6851 pages.

If Hussie's output over the last year were to be proportional, the finale would be 1522 pages. Obviously it won't be, since this doesn't take into account Flash stuff and he hasn't spent the whole year working solely on the finale, but I am starting to wonder just how big this final update will be if it's taking this long to put together.

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Do we even know for sure that he's been working on the comic lately? At least as of a couple of months ago, he was still knee deep in everything but except for updates with a particular focus on the game and miscellaneous other items like Paradox Space.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
Con season is pretty much over, he said he was pretty much done with game stuff, so I think he's had time. He mentioned in one of the updates that his production method has changed considerably within the Gigapause, so writing might be done and he's at the draw stage, or the static panels are done and he's working on animations (you have to figure there will be more than just the EOA6 animation).

Who knows. But chances are good he's working on the comic by now.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Alternatively, he has gotten a 300 day head start on the mob and is living in Guatemala under an assumed name, fat off his ill-gotten kickstarter dosh. Only the finest horse paintings and olive garden entrees for Senor Jussie.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
Actually, Hussie has been spending his time brainstorming ideas for sweet merch. Look out for the official Doc Scratch Cueball Head Cosplay Orb, coming soon for only $29.99.

zolthorg
May 26, 2009

Plom Bar posted:

Con season is pretty much over, he said he was pretty much done with game stuff, so I think he's had time. He mentioned in one of the updates that his production method has changed considerably within the Gigapause, so writing might be done and he's at the draw stage, or the static panels are done and he's working on animations (you have to figure there will be more than just the EOA6 animation).

Who knows. But chances are good he's working on the comic by now.

We still need to see the other 5 myststucks (one for each act) to prepare us for the garbage game that we paid 2.5 milly for.

A big flaming stink
Apr 26, 2010

zolthorg posted:

We still need to see the other 5 myststucks (one for each act) to prepare us for the garbage game that we paid 2.5 milly for.

buddy i didnt pay poo poo and im not gonna touch that game till its on sale on steam for tree fiddy

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

A big flaming stink posted:

buddy i didnt pay poo poo and im not gonna touch that game till its on sale on steam for tree fiddy
Same

life_source
May 11, 2008

i got tired of looking at your edgy baby avatar that a 14-year old would be proud of
I eagerly await the day when the Homestuck Adventure game is cruelly bought in bulk for a dollar and doled out to fools much like Bad Rats was a year ago.

life_source fucked around with this message at 23:14 on Aug 18, 2014

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
I've said it before and i'll say it again: I'm gonna be loving pissed if i don't get a TF2 Homestuck hat when the game inevitably hits Steam.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Oxxidation posted:

This Paradox Space arc is the worst one because it reminds me of the Equius-shaped hole in my heart.

ftfy

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

That's ridiculous, you're implying it's possible to ever NOT be aware of the equius shaped hole in one's heart.

Big Hubris
Mar 8, 2011

Freak Futanari posted:

I've said it before and i'll say it again: I'm gonna be loving pissed if i don't get a TF2 Homestuck hat when the game inevitably hits Steam.

Gabe should do this just to harvest rage.

Big Hubris fucked around with this message at 02:56 on Aug 21, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
This was a pretty good Paradox Space, so if my calculations are correct we will now have three more weeks of KC Green and A Fun Day For Fartfucker before we get another good one.