Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sad lions
Sep 3, 2008

Istari posted:

Why is their a picture of a little pair of underpants underneath the name of each flavour ?

Jesus, you yankie doodles need everything explaining to you.
It's a reference to Lord Bertram Ferthington who, on a dare from fellow conservative Etonites, went an entire day in the House of Commons with his pants filled with crunched crisps (chips to you uneducated punks).
He was briefly considered a national hero for his stiff upper lip (read:poker face) and Walkers have forever since counted him as their patron MP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Istari posted:

Why is their a picture of a little pair of underpants underneath the name of each flavour ?

I think that the flavor title is sitting on a toilet to emphasize how you'll poo poo your brains out after you eat them.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Beetroot? Pineapple on pizza and burgers? You guys taste are different than mine and I respectfully disagree with them.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

Gaunab posted:

Beetroot? Pineapple on pizza and burgers? You guys taste are different than mine and I respectfully disagree with them.

I would like, at this point, to point at that, while pineapple is delicious on burgers, I will kneecap anyone who puts them on my pizza.

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Istari posted:

I would like, at this point, to point at that, while pineapple is delicious on burgers, I will kneecap anyone who puts them on my pizza.

I fear there is no hope for the next generation. Or the previous generation. Or my generation. Depending on how old you are.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
Sometimes, people put toppings on burgs and pizzas. They frequently include things. My thought is that putting things on a pizza is a very. Okay bye.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I cannot even begin to fathom what is happening here. My brain has simply ceased to function.

Rap Game Goku
Apr 2, 2008

Word to your moms, I came to drop spirit bombs

Istari posted:

I cannot even begin to fathom what is happening here. My brain has simply ceased to function.

Little dude is rocking out, and Dad is like "lets get this loving party started." You can put the emphasis on loving or started, either works.

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

Istari posted:

The guitar kid is photoshopped in for starters.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice
That image is a classic. It's been circulating for many years, and while nobody really knows exactly what is going on, most agree that those people know how to fuckin' party.

beato
Nov 26, 2004

CHILLL OUT, DICK WAD.

Gaunab posted:

No Yankees or Supreme logo... 2/10 would remove sticker.

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.

beato posted:

No Yankees or Supreme logo... 2/10 would remove sticker.

You reminded me of this Key an Peele sketch:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5ZM0-f5_CU

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

cult_hero posted:

What the hell is a Ranch Raccoon?

https://www.walkers.co.uk/raccoon

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

HBomb posted:

Oh :(

birdlaw
Dec 25, 2006

cult_hero posted:

It's actually a Ranch Common Brushtail Possum.

twosideddice
Jan 7, 2009

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

That image is a classic. It's been circulating for many years, and while nobody really knows exactly what is going on, most agree that those people know how to fuckin' party.

Come in Dog Fort

SurreptitiousMuffin
Mar 21, 2010

Tiggum posted:

Is there anywhere that doesn't have Hawaiian pizza?
Malaysia and Indonesia have "Hawaiian" pizza which is chicken and pineapple, sometimes with seafood thrown in there. I'm guessing most Muslim countries are gonna have some different variant because they can't use bacon.

1337kutkufan6969
Feb 13, 2010

Oh, Yian Kut Ku!
Where have you been all my life?
Let me break your head.

Grimey Drawer

Sad lions posted:

Jesus, you yankie doodles need everything explaining to you.
It's a reference to Lord Bertram Ferthington who, on a dare from fellow conservative Etonites, went an entire day in the House of Commons with his pants filled with crunched crisps (chips to you uneducated punks).
He was briefly considered a national hero for his stiff upper lip (read:poker face) and Walkers have forever since counted him as their patron MP.

I'm having a really time figuring out if this is serious or not... :downs:

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Centripetal Horse posted:

I fear there is no hope for the next generation. Or the previous generation. Or my generation. Depending on how old you are.

New motto for the United STates

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

The Jorts of Zeus posted:

I'm having a really time figuring out if this is serious or not... :downs:

Seriously?

Its a sign stuck into the ground you know like the ones some people stick into there gardens during election campaigns so you know to avoid [insert political stance here] weirdos.

GuardianOfAsgaard
Feb 1, 2012

Their steel shines red
With enemy blood
It sings of victory
Granted by the Gods

cult_hero posted:

One of the flavours in a previous one of those competitions was Cajun Squirrel, and it was loving delicious.

sub supau
Aug 28, 2007

Geokinesis posted:

Marmite (the superior dark brown spread) crisps were so popular they have their own brand now. Also marmite covered cashews, rice cakes, and chocolate.
British Marmite is almost indistinguishable from Australasian Vegemite. Now Australasian Marmite, that poo poo is a sugar-filled atrocity.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

TetsuoTW posted:

British Marmite is almost indistinguishable from Australasian Vegemite. Now Australasian Marmite, that poo poo is a sugar-filled atrocity.

Please tell me more about the differences in your fart-butters.

Bad Sneakers
Sep 4, 2004

me irl

HBomb posted:

O_O my life has been a lie

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
That is loving frightening.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Calm down, most turtles have pharyngeal jaws.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

zoux posted:

They're NOT aliens

MICHAEL BAY PARACHUTE ACCOUNT SPOTTED

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

They're NOT aliens

MICHAEL BAY PARACHUTE ACCOUNT SPOTTED

Thanks for reminding me I watched that steaming turd of a turtle hate crime

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

quote:

If I won the £1million prize:
I’ve met lots people from the US and love their outlook on life. This would give me the chance take my family on a holiday to Florida and live the dream.

:allears: Such youthful naivety.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

zoux posted:

Do they also have mouth eyes?

flavor.flv
Apr 18, 2008

I got a letter from the government the other day
opened it, read it
it said they was bitches

Captain Trips posted:

For some reason, British people think Florida is a beautiful tropical paradise. It's the number one overseas vacation destination there. I don't know how word hasn't spread, maybe not enough people are making it back alive.

RedTeam
Feb 5, 2011

SHAZAM!
You take a bus from the hotel to disney everyday and never see anything else :ms:

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!

Choco1980 posted:

The son there can't quite get past that he got talked into posing with his family while wearing a sash that says "human being" on it.

Re: Jones Soda holiday mixes. I annually go to a b-movie themed event, and part of the experience is people bring in food that is horrible for you as well as having you watch movies of equal quality. Things like crab chips and chum candy, to get the ball rolling on your ideas.

Oh you can just gently caress right off.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

That crocodile has a turret gunner.

PittTheElder
Feb 13, 2012

:geno: Yes, it's like a lava lamp.

Captain Trips posted:

Florida is amazing, speaking as a Canadian. The key is to avoid Disney, Universal, and all that poo poo, and spend two days at KSC instead.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Florida is great if you don't live there. Much like New Orleans.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

PittTheElder posted:

Florida is amazing, speaking as a Canadian. The key is to avoid Disney, Universal, and all that poo poo, and spend two days at KSC instead.

My kids loved this place:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Oh you can just gently caress right off.

I was going to post the same thing. Crab chips are a delicacy from the gods, handed down through the ages by the Greater Prophet of Herr's, and the Lesser Prophet of Utz.
Herr's is superior simply because they use real Old Bay Seasoning and not a inferior close imitation. Seriously, if you goons haven't had either Utz crab chips or Herr's Old Bay chips, you haven't lived. Related- Old Bay is great on virtually everything, but extra awesome on fries and popcorn.

• Locked thread