Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

I'll take requests for this if anyone has some. On to the last two matches!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Asian Mac can take a beating!

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

The entire Bullet Club guitar segment ty

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

The Ganso Bomb on Tanahashi and Nakamura's counter of the Rainmaker please!

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Jerusalem posted:

The Ganso Bomb on Tanahashi and Nakamura's counter of the Rainmaker please!

here's one!

and the real highlight of the entire tournament

oatgan fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Aug 11, 2014

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
Misawa didn't die, he went to space to wrestle aliens:

He's a hero to anime girls everywhere.

Rhonne fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Aug 11, 2014

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Anime? In a wrestling thread?

O.K, some non anime too.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

Say Nothing posted:

O.K, some non anime too.

Haha, what?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

ChaosSmurf posted:

Haha, what?

Tough Enough.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Rhonne posted:

Misawa didn't die, he went to space to wrestle aliens:

He's a hero to anime girls everywhere.

poo poo, I need to watch this week's Dandy.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Illinois Smith posted:

Karl's Gun Stun counter to finish the match. That looked brutal.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

oatgan posted:

here's one!

Yesssss. Thank you, it's as beautiful as I remembered.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

njsykora posted:

Tough Enough.

If we didn't have a Renee Young I'd say she should have gotten a shot at being Renee Young.

NULL_SIGNAL
Feb 19, 2013

GAYMIEN SANDOW posted:

If we didn't have a Renee Young I'd say she should have gotten a shot at being Renee Young.

That's actually a gif of her interviewing Bill DeMott.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Wasn't that the pageant queen who kept saying she didn't want people to think of her as a pageant queen because she's so tough but then quit because it was too tough and returned to being a pageant queen?

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Ninety-one? There are ninety other "Tiger Drivers"? Do any involve actual tigers, or driving?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Tanahashi: gently caress you I'm gonna block your Styles Clash!
Styles: Fair enough, a Ganso Bomb it is!

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Is this one of those "Samoa Joe got kidnapped by a bunch of fat dudes in shorts and hoodies but we're just gonna keep calling them ninjas" things? Because AJ's clearly pushing his thighs forward there to make Tana's landing kinda sorta safe.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Illinois Smith posted:

Is this one of those "Samoa Joe got kidnapped by a bunch of fat dudes in shorts and hoodies but we're just gonna keep calling them ninjas" things? Because AJ's clearly pushing his thighs forward there to make Tana's landing kinda sorta safe.

It's very intentional, but it still fulfills the criteria of a Ganso Bomb. All though the match, Tanahashi avoids the arm trap portion of the Clash, and AJ eventually decides to just drop him if he can't Clash him. I really wish that had been the finish, actually.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Illinois Smith posted:

All I know is when I saw it I was agape because it looked brutal, and people said it was a Ganso Bomb so I went along with what they said.

Edit: Wait... did you think I meant that AJ hit Tanahashi with an unexpected Ganso Bomb because he wouldn't play ball and take the Styles Clash? I know that this was just one of the spots they'd built up to for the drama of the match.

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 11:45 on Aug 11, 2014

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Insert top rope Ganso Bomb here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4E5-3JuIvU&t=1184s

Kurt Angle no sells a top rope Ganso Bomb and despite all logic, it is....awesome :colbert:

89 fucked around with this message at 11:54 on Aug 11, 2014

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Edit: Wait... did you think I meant that AJ hit Tanahashi with an unexpected Ganso Bomb because he wouldn't play ball and take the Styles Clash? I know that this was just one of the spots they'd built up to for the drama of the match.
No, it's just that in my mind a Ganso Bomb is something very specific (like a goddamn ninja) that's either a fuckup or, the two other times Kawada busted it out, a Super Death Finisher. I guess what I'm learning is that people use it as a general term for dangerous-looking bumps from a powerbomb position. The one in question here is definitely closer to this than this though.

Illinois Smith fucked around with this message at 12:17 on Aug 11, 2014

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
I keep watching and watching, thinking "This time it's gotta be Sting!"

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

gif of the nwo too sweeting please

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

RAW live gifs

I can almost see him shaking his bum

The Big NOPE

I giffed gifts

The Yes Choke

The eater of childhood memories

I can't... words...

The five finger slurprise

MysticalMachineGun
Apr 5, 2005

Hey WM, just read the 411 recap of RAW and they've already added your gifs to it (without any credit I could see). Just letting you know in case that's an issue: http://www.411mania.com/wrestling/tv_reports/331751

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Weird. Tony has been cool about that in the past.

Edit: That or it's a false memory. Either way :effort:

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Aug 12, 2014

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

HKO!!!

Dexters Secret
Jun 19, 2014

WrasslorMonkey, please make a gif of Brock Lesnar with his Eat Sleep Conquer Repeat shirt on, only replace 'Conquer' with 'Goku' and then give him super saiyan hair. TIA.

Illinois Smith
Nov 15, 2003

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Such a gormless looking gently caress.

Renaissance Spam
Jun 5, 2010

Can it wait a for a bit? I'm in the middle of some *gyrations*

Somewhere someone is enjoying wrestling and I must destroy them...

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Shard
Jul 30, 2005

So let me get this straight. For weeks, The Miz has been dodging Ziggler from hitting his money maker. Then Reigns does it on a throwaway segment on Smackdown?

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Spikeguy posted:

So let me get this straight. For weeks, The Miz has been dodging Ziggler from hitting his money maker. Then Reigns does it on a throwaway segment on Smackdown?

Well Roman Reigns is the hot new babyface, duh.

Why would they waste that on a guy like Ziggler, who's super over with the crowd and is in a feud with Miz?

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Sockser posted:

Well Roman Reigns is the hot new babyface, duh.

Why would they waste that on a guy like Ziggler, who's super over with the crowd and is in a feud with Miz?

Also the Ziggler thing has been more Dolph making Miz flinch to get under his skin.

Also Roman legit punched Miz in his stupid loving face and I can't be mad about that.

ChaosSmurf
Dec 26, 2011

loving hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deep Thoreau
Aug 16, 2008

:vince: