Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Deltasquid posted:

Please be a parody, oh pretty please be ironic.

It pretty obviously is. "Those who play video games in a merely casual capacity."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Deltasquid posted:

Number of guests: 0

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
edit: probably the wrong thread for this, moved

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Deltasquid posted:

Lair of the Forgotten Goon.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002
I don't see any shield there, either.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Atmus posted:

Through the right-side window, hanging on the wall above the desk.

Atmus
Mar 8, 2002

Chomp8645 posted:

Through the right-side window, hanging on the wall above the desk.

Oh drat, nice catch.

I guess this guy is serious after all, I better not mess with him.

Ghouligan
Aug 4, 2014

Atmus posted:

Who needs a shield when you have a superiority complex

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Probably a sack of gold or those Ron Paul bitcoin fun bucks in a chest in there. Good loot if you can withstand his miasma attack.

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

Atmus posted:

Oh drat, nice catch.

I guess this guy is serious after all, I better not mess with him.

Why? The picture was taken inside.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Deltasquid posted:

tl;dr, abandon all hope, ye who enter here.

The Time Dissolver
Nov 7, 2012

Are you a good person?

The White Dragon posted:

tl;dr, abandon all hope, me who enter here.

Fixed.

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Deltasquid posted:

I'd prefer this to be true

Male Tiers
Dec 27, 2012

Why don't you just lay down your weapons now?

Double Plus Good posted:

If you know Jennifer (Genyfyr??) we need to know the background on those court cases and what exactly happened when she "took on" the church. Also, are the 3 court cases related to the 3 kids she already has?

I think the 3 court cases had to do with her children since her first 3 children are by 2 different fathers. The new baby Tryniti is by her new husband who is 22 and she is something in the range of 36-40.

CitizenKain
May 27, 2001

That was Gary Cooper, asshole.

Nap Ghost

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

I think the 3 court cases had to do with her children since her first 3 children are by 2 different fathers. The new baby Tryniti is by her new husband who is 22 and she is something in the range of 36-40.

Those always work out so well.

Olanphonia
Jul 27, 2006

I'm open to suggestions~

Deltasquid posted:

The writing is likely parody, but the picture is undoubtedly real.

B.B. Rodriguez
Aug 8, 2005

Bender: "I was God once." God: "Yes, I saw. You were doing well until everyone died."

1-800-DOG-LAW posted:

And on a scale of 1-10, 1 being none at all and 10 being all of the meth, how many drugs does she take? Because I'm putting the over/under at 7.5.

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004

I'll have to make sure to have a giant dip in my mouth when I propose. It'll add to the whole romantic effect of standing in poo poo at a county fair.

Plom Bar
Jun 5, 2004

hardest time i ever done :(
I suggest replying with a Youtube of Honky-tonk Badonkadonk

All on Black
Dec 14, 2007

She's not "that Mexican", Mom, she's MY Mexican. And she's...Colombian or something.
Good to know that a universal human emotion is now a "country thang". This kind of poo poo has been all over the place on my social media lately. Every 20-something girl I know who's never lived outside of a city goes to the Calgary Stampede once and suddenly she's a ~country gal~.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

Lblitzer posted:

I'll have to make sure to have a giant dip in my mouth when I propose. It'll add to the whole romantic effect of standing in poo poo at a county fair.

You havnt lived til you knocked up yur sister in the back of a dairy queen.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

Lblitzer posted:

Oh, gross! He does have a big fuckin' wad of chew in his mouth!

"Darlin', yer real sweet to me and I love ya. So I have a question..."

*spits*

"...wanna get hitched?"

Smooth.

Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

"Darlin', yer real sweet to me and I love ya. So I have a question..."

*spits*

"...wanna get hitched?"

Smooth.

Unsurprisingly, this is literally how my step sister got proposed to. In a span of 7 years she's had 4 kids with a guy who in the same 7 year span fathered 4 different children with 4 other women, lives in a "renovated" trailer they got from the dump and I'm pretty sure she only has one actual tooth left because of poor hygiene. She's 24. But, she sticks to her guns:

"gently caress Obama!" :argh:

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Maker Of Shoes posted:

I'm pretty sure she only has one actual tooth left because of poor hygiene. She's 24. But, she sticks to her guns gums

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

All on Black posted:

Good to know that a universal human emotion is now a "country thang". This kind of poo poo has been all over the place on my social media lately. Every 20-something girl I know who's never lived outside of a city goes to the Calgary Stampede once and suddenly she's a ~country gal~.

Mine too. Calgary folk love posting how "country" they are. I do have a few friends who genuinely are, they're ranchers and take part in rodeos and stuff, but most of them just wear Wranglers on weekends from their office jobs to barbeque in their back yards and drink lovely beer. Sometimes they even go camping for a night in an RV because they're also an 'outdoorsy true Canadian"!

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

All on Black posted:

Oh god this. I know a 21 year old girl who is originally from Bel Air MD. Some of their family is from Jersey, so they do the whole "I'm from Joisey bitch" thing, but she also puts on cowboy hats and flannels and says she's a country gurl while making duck faces in the two dozen selfies she posts every day. Her and her mother and uncomfortably close - like, the mom goes on all of her dates with her close - and they are drunk more often than frat boys on spring break. They also think if everyone owned a gun there wouldn't be any shootings. Yes, they have matching pink guns.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

SteveVizsla posted:

Oh god this. I know a 21 year old girl who is originally from Bel Air MD. Some of their family is from Jersey, so they do the whole "I'm from Joisey bitch" thing, but she also puts on cowboy hats and flannels and says she's a country gurl while making duck faces in the two dozen selfies she posts every day. Her and her mother and uncomfortably close - like, the mom goes on all of her dates with her close - and they are drunk more often than frat boys on spring break. They also think if everyone owned a gun there wouldn't be any shootings. Yes, they have matching pink guns.

I still don't know why anyone would want to admit they're from Jersey.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
how can you make that sound trashier than Jerskey Shore?

keeping the typo in. Husky Jersies

cage-free egghead
Mar 8, 2004
It's a weird thing, all of the girls who post this country poo poo are suburban white girls. Then again they go to We Fest each year and post selfies about drinking and sweating so I guess they qualify? :shrug:

Don Gato
Apr 28, 2013

Actually a bipedal cat.
Grimey Drawer
Apparently rural Vermont isn't country enough, because I have literally never seen anyone proudly say they were a country girl before. Actual country people out here either post about guns or weed, sometimes both at once.

SteveVizsla
Mar 19, 2009

Why do I always want to sock it to you so hard?

mng posted:

how can you make that sound trashier than Jerskey Shore?

keeping the typo in. Husky Jersies

This also fits, she takes every weight loss pill/drink/whatever in existence to lose weight, which did work a bit but she's still gigantically tall and still overweight... all of her photos are taken from way above her head looking down, so it's loving hilarious when one gets posted from a normal front-ward view (that someone else always took) and she's still doing duck face and lowering her jaw to make it look thinner.

E: Also hashtags in every fb post. #selfie #greeneyes #blonde #curvy #cutie #makeup #countrygurl #newskirt #ootd #realgold

SteveVizsla has a new favorite as of 04:18 on Aug 16, 2014

bulletsponge13
Apr 28, 2010

Jesus that country bullshit.
I live in a suburb area outside Baltimore City, and that poo poo keeps getting more and more popular. The closest any of these fuckers have ever been to the "country" is the Harford County Farm Fair. One of the worst is a kid I actually taught when I was a long term substitute and grew up with my younger brother in law. That gently caress grew up in Dundalk and the furthest he has ever been away was Ocean City.
The only thing worse is all the white kids claiming "Bodymore, Murderland" while never crossing the ciry line bar the gentrified yuppie areas.

Problem!
Jan 1, 2007

I am the queen of France.

Lblitzer posted:

It's a weird thing, all of the girls who post this country poo poo are suburban white girls.

I see this a lot on my Facebook from people I went to high school with. We all went to a private high school in a rich suburban city with the closest thing resembling "country" being over an hour away. The vast majority of these "country" girls have never actually been in the vicinity of any actual livestock or a farm.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

Aquatic Giraffe posted:

I see this a lot on my Facebook from people I went to high school with. We all went to a private high school in a rich suburban city with the closest thing resembling "country" being over an hour away. The vast majority of these "country" girls have never actually been in the vicinity of any actual livestock or a farm.

So how long are we going to talk about country matters?

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

If you haven't been legitimately afraid for your life due to encountering dangerous wildlife, while out of cell range, you don't get to play the "outdoorsy Canadian" card. (I don't get to play the card.)

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

Subjunctive posted:

If you haven't been legitimately afraid for your life due to encountering dangerous wildlife or hypothermia, while out of cell range, you don't get to play the "outdoorsy Canadian" card. (I don't get to play the card.)

Added an important one.

In social media news, I just checked Twitter and it seems that War Machine got arrested, sadly not by Dog the Bounty Hunter who'd sworn to catch him.

This is not a professional wrestling story line. Somehow.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Speaking of pro wrestling, here's what a former wrestler thinks about cancer charities:

He also thinks that libraries are a scam to rip off writers.

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

FrozenVent posted:

Added an important one.

In social media news, I just checked Twitter and it seems that War Machine got arrested, sadly not by Dog the Bounty Hunter who'd sworn to catch him.

This is not a professional wrestling story line. Somehow.

Man he's a lovely bounty hunter. All bark and no bite.

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

According to Twitter, again, he was there when poo poo went down but he didn't do the arrest itself. Could be he's not as good as the US Marshalls, or it could be that he stepped back and let them do it to keep it simple paperwork wise.

Dog the Bounty Hunter's the hero America deserves.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spalec
Apr 16, 2010

sunsweet posted:

Speaking of pro wrestling, here's what a former wrestler thinks about cancer charities:

He also thinks that libraries are a scam to rip off writers.

Has anyone ever used the phrase 'Wake up' and not been spouting utter nonsensical paranoid conspiracy rantings? It seems to be overtaking 'I'm not racist/sexist/homophobic but....' as the catchphrase for idiots.

(Someone literally trying to wake a sleeping person can say Wake up all they like though, of course.)

• Locked thread