Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.

Godholio posted:

Considering GIP rereging and tricking other saps to get banned & rereg probably accounts for half of sa's income it seems pretty short-sighted to drop the hammer without even a courtesy reacharound or explanation.

Nah, we're not remotely in the league of the weeaboo threads in Let's Play

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR
Goodnight, sweet Whip

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

What the gently caress whip what happened

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010
\o RIP Whip

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Every morning I wake up and it's a loving miracle that GIP hasn't been deleted yet.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN
Every morning I wake up and have the best part of my day. For about ten seconds; from when I wake up to when I hobble over to my computer chair. 'Cause I think, maybe I'll sit down and I'll fire up the forums and GiP won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. GiP just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

I believe in you, GiP.

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
So did Ralp get triggered by a segue or something I don't get this. RIP Whip, you're patrol is in heaven now o7

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
I with a heavy heart request that all boners be at half chub for the rest of today in his memory

pkells
Sep 14, 2007

King of Klatch

Victor Vermis posted:

Every morning I wake up and have the best part of my day. For about ten seconds; from when I wake up to when I hobble over to my computer chair. 'Cause I think, maybe I'll sit down and I'll fire up the forums and GiP won't be there. No goodbye. No see you later. No nothing. GiP just left. I don't know much, but I know that.

I believe in you, GiP.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VmRe_fK7pbw

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
This is why we need another war

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
cops maken me remove modship

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

Sir Lucius posted:

We have all these cops with their LTVs and their MARPAT and their tacticol'ed out assault rifles, why not let them live out their fantasies, kill two birds with one stone and send them all to defend independent Kurdistan

McSpatula
Aug 5, 2006
Officer Whip Slagcheek is off the watch. :911:

Untagged
Mar 29, 2004

Hey, does your planet have wiper fluid yet or you gonna freak out and start worshiping us?
Well then good bye Whippy it's been real and fun, but not real fun.

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
did whip kill michael brown is this why he got demodded

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

bone shaking.
soul baking.

Delizin posted:

The new platinum icons next to usernames look dumb. It really wasn't tough telling if people had plat before since there just wasn't a message button under their posts.

Also if you guys all vacate these forums it is going to make for pretty boring reading.

It was an experiment by Lowtax and the new coder before they start really loving with poo poo.

Mad Dragon
Feb 29, 2004

The new coder, Bradium.

Lazy Reservist
Nov 30, 2005

FUBIJAR

Mr. Nice! posted:

It was an experiment by Lowtax and the new coder before they start really loving with poo poo.

So will the archives finally work?

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011

Lazy Reservist posted:

So will the archives finally work?

haha

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
Please remove this line from the rules if it's not going to be upheld:

quote:

Having wrong, politically incorrect, bad, misguided or misinformed opinions will not be punished here. The trained sociologist in me wants to scream at the top of my lungs at how wrong people can be about things but it's still not my place to punish them for it. It sounds terrible but you can be an ignorant gently caress if you want to because it's your right to be one. Don't report people for having opinions you disagree with, it makes me mad!

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Sir Lucius posted:

Please remove this line from the rules if it's not going to be upheld:

if you fucks can't even be held accountable to your own rules then why the gently caress even have any rules at all? guess it doesn't matter when it's a forum filled with racist baby killers :dings:

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
The new look of SA is to put lovely mine sweeper graphics next to your user name.

RHIP WHIP

elite_garbage_man fucked around with this message at 01:01 on Aug 16, 2014

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008

elite_garbage_man posted:

The new look of SA is to puty lovely mine sweeper graphics next to your user name.

Seriously I keep clicking those boxes WHAT DO THEY SELECT

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i always sucked at minesweeper :(
maybe that's why i joined infantry lol

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.

Snowdens Secret posted:

Seriously I keep clicking those boxes WHAT DO THEY SELECT

Mike-o posted:

i always sucked at minesweeper :(
maybe that's why i joined infantry lol

same here

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
voted checkbox

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

There's been a change with the new project, go check the sticky or PM me.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Snowdens Secret posted:

Nah, we're not remotely in the league of the weeaboo threads in Let's Play

No, your looked down upon even more :smith:

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
What in the blue gently caress is going on here.

I spend a day trying to convince a coworker to try and off themselves because they make my head hurt, and I come back to a whole bunch of poo poo happening that I don't understand because I pretty much hang out only in GiP because I like a laugh about getting rim jobs from trailer trash and peeing on brown people.

Someone needs to break this poo poo down so my retarded rear end can follow it.

Fucitol
May 8, 2005

Ceterum autem censeo mundum esse delendam

Memento, homo, quia pulvis es, et in pulverem reverteris

NutritiousSnack posted:

No, your looked down upon even more :smith:

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

not caring here posted:

Someone needs to break this poo poo down so my retarded rear end can follow it.
Some random admin booted a mod with no notice and no reason, and SS superstar and reddit child erotica defender Clem is trying to recruit him to their site to obsessively talk about mod/admin stupidity.

chemosh6969
Jul 3, 2004

code:
cat /dev/null > /etc/professionalism

I am in fact a massive asswagon.
Do not let me touch computer.

Sir Lucius posted:

What is it good for?

not caring here
Feb 22, 2012

blazemastah 2 dry 4 u
Well that's all a bit odd.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
Oh so it's just ralp being a fag as usual. Nothing to see there.

Victor Vermis
Dec 21, 2004

WOKE UP IN THE DESERT AGAIN

Neo Duckberg posted:

Oh so it's just ralp being a fag as usual. Nothing to see there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zeeq2fYbfGY

:ohdear:

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I just made a huge contribution of original content concerning a current event at much risk to my own life and limb so basically I don't give a gently caress what some human being admin has to say. I remember the days when ralph was a fyad whitenoise nobody. Wasn't it nice.

Flying_Crab
Apr 12, 2002

Yet more evidence of Something Awful's huge decline as a funny and interesting forum on the internet. After 10+ years regged here, this is the only subforum I read 90% of the time; soon we won't even have that.

krispykremessuck
Jul 22, 2005

unlike most veterans and SA members $10 is not a meaningful expenditure for me

I'm gonna have me a swag Bar-B-Q

DoktorLoken posted:

soon we won't even have that.

let's hope so

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

DoktorLoken posted:

Yet more evidence of Something Awful's huge decline as a funny and interesting forum on the internet. After 10+ years regged here, this is the only subforum I read 90% of the time; soon we won't even have that.

I basically read GIP and AI, and one thread in TFR. Sometimes I check in on the history threads in AT. A far cry from how much I read a few years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
anansi left on leave just before all this poo poo. he was the mole all along :tinfoil:

• Locked thread