Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keldroc
Apr 19, 2004

Marketing materials and speculation are not spoilers. Jesus Christ.

Knormal posted:

Don't disrespect my my head canon.

It's a goddamn crime that Lockdown didn't say this in TF4.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Keldroc posted:

It's a goddamn crime that Lockdown didn't say this in TF4.

Swervebusinessguns.jpg

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I wound up pre-ordering tankor and rattrap from BBTS because I can't find them in stores and that Arcee and Chromia are supposed to be out in a month or so. HTS has yet to restock rattrap.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Spiderdrake posted:

When do you say 'they', do you mean Hasbro the friend of all men and women of good taste, or do you mean they who can not be trusted with our credit cards?

Enjoy the Hasbro Flamewar

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

I own one, (I think Xeno or Hamster got me it for like, four dollars) actually, but I meant in specific the 'dragon slaying' stuff on the BH Arcee would really suit some garish flamewar repaint action.

I miss cyberverse on that note. The interchangeable weapons on the whole line were good fun. More like mechtech said it was going to be then hoboy it wasn't.

Goldskull
Feb 20, 2011

Ordered me a Hasbro Roadbuster this morning, for UK peeps Kapow have most of the Newer Generations back in stock. And that Godawful hair metal boxset as well I think.

Szmitten
Apr 26, 2008

With a name like that, I wish it transformed into a computer from the early 00s.

SpikeMcclane
Sep 11, 2005

You want the story?
I'll spin it for you quick...
I meant the funpub one that uses the requested mold.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I saw that 24 inch tall Grimlock. The box is massive. Granted not as long as metroplex's box, but it's like twice as thick.

All I kept thinking to myself was "I wish it was Trypticon".

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

SpikeMcclane posted:

I meant the funpub one that uses the requested mold.

Yup, it looks pretty neato.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?

The Taint Reaper posted:

I saw that 24 inch tall Grimlock. The box is massive. Granted not as long as metroplex's box, but it's like twice as thick.

All I kept thinking to myself was "I wish it was Trypticon".

I wish it did things. Like pose. Or be good.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠
I saw on one review that the tails were "unsecured," but I found that was not true. However one TRU I went to was 0 for 3 on tails in the Grimlock boxes.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

:stare: I did not think the RID comic would go in that direction.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
Presumably the cover is just some kind of nod/homage to the Marvel series end, where PM Prime and Scorponok embrace the power of broship and the latter promptly gets horribly murdered by the big fella in the background there.

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

Iced Cocoa posted:

:stare: I did not think the RID comic would go in that direction.

Yeah nah thats totally a callback to the old comic.

Iced Cocoa
Jul 14, 2011

Aww, I should have known it was something like that. I just noticed it is a R1 cover.

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.
There was a similar one for Primacy #1:

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

That is a special cover. There is no other like it.

Captain Magic
Apr 4, 2005

Yes, we have feathers--but the muscles of men.
Did Blaster drop a lego?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

I think it's a badly-foreshortened cassettebot.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DoctorWhat posted:

I think it's a badly-foreshortened cassettebot.

Human scale VHS maybe?

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Rhyno posted:

Human scale VHS maybe?

Your copy of The Time Monster?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

DoctorWhat posted:

Your copy of The Time Monster?

I always knew Blaster was a rotten son of a bitch.

Anora
Feb 16, 2014

I fuckin suck!🪠

Captain Magic posted:

Did Blaster drop a lego?

It's called a Kre-o, get it right.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

Rhyno posted:

I always knew Blaster was a rotten son of a bitch.

Blaster's more of a C.Bakes fan.

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy

She has a "friction rifle." Doesn't seem terribly effective.

Corb3t
Jun 7, 2003

Not sure how kosher this is but I'm selling a Masterpiece Skywarp that's sealed over at SA Mart. $100 shipped.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3658400

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

Captain Magic posted:

Did Blaster drop a lego?

It looks like Scrounge is throwing it up to Blaster, but it's hard to tell. (That's a homage to the original Marvel Transformers #17 cover, just in case anyone here didn't know.)

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Sentinel Red posted:

There was a similar one for Primacy #1:

That comic haunted me as a kid. Scrounge nooooo...

Medullah
Aug 14, 2003

FEAR MY SHARK ROCKET IT REALLY SUCKS AND BLOWS

Ka0 posted:

That comic haunted me as a kid. Scrounge nooooo...

Seriously, that comic destroyed me when I was a kid. It was the most adult thing if seen in a funnybook.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

It was the only transformers comic I had ever owned for the longest time when I was a kid and I always wanted someone to make a scrounge toy, even if his alt mode was lame as hell.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Well we did eventually get a Straxus toy, however.

I always found it funny how completely useless and outclassed Scrounge was when you have transformers like Soundwave around.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Blackheart posted:

Well we did eventually get a Straxus toy, however.

I always found it funny how completely useless and outclassed Scrounge was when you have transformers like Soundwave around.

What the hell are you talking about? Scrounge has a special arm. There is no other like it.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

noooooooooo

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ruddiger posted:

It was the only transformers comic I had ever owned for the longest time when I was a kid and I always wanted someone to make a scrounge toy, even if his alt mode was lame as hell.

He can always transform into this.

Or this:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."

The MSJ posted:

Pfft. That's Rung's earthmode if I ever saw it. Even the right colour.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

The MSJ posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

Knormal posted:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Today we will explore true facts about Rung ... Rung disguises himself as half a motorcycle, undergoing a colonoscopy. He blends in magically!

OptimusShr
Mar 1, 2008
:dukedog:

Medullah posted:

Seriously, that comic destroyed me when I was a kid. It was the most adult thing if seen in a funnybook.

Seriously. I am still shocked by the scene when he pulls half of Scrounge out of the smelting pit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE

Blackheart posted:

Can Soundwave's alt mode move? Does Soundwave depend on others to do espionage? I think you have it the other way around buddy ;/