Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump
It's actually really easy if you go to a place where you need to show ID, like a bar, or even a movie theater where you show student ID for a discount

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

does this thing need facebook

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

Fandyien posted:

does this thing need facebook

yeah it uses your profile pics and finds data that you match on such as mutual friends and listed interests. also you filter your own age range,you aren't gettin those cougars unless you specify

dotalchemy
Jul 16, 2012

Before they breed, male Mallards have bright green/blue heads. After breeding season, they molt and become brown all over, to make it easier to hide in the brush while nesting.

~SMcD
Yes. And it's not worth it. I experimented by only swiping right on everyone, and only the ugly ones swipe right back.

gently caress Tinder.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

dotalchemy posted:

Yes. And it's not worth it. I experimented by only swiping right on everyone, and only the ugly ones swipe right back.

gently caress Tinder.

have you considered you may be "an ugly"

Libelous Slander
May 1, 2009

... you're just creepy ...

dotalchemy posted:

gently caress Tinder.

u need better profile pics broseph.

i recommend action shots that show you don't just exclusively post in gbs and have friends and outdoor hobbies and such.

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

dotalchemy posted:

gently caress Tinder.

Swiping right on everyone is for losers. Half the fun of Tinder is smugly swiping left on uggos

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

I got her name in the end through some trickery but not to the level you guys probably expected I ended up being like "hey i forgot to add your name to my phone how do you spell it?" and it worked out because its a foreigner name and not like, Jill

Tinder is good if you are looking for dumb boring girls who want to bang. "hey i'm a nursing student and i haven't spoken to a man in three months"
Okcupid is good for finding theatre and art history majors that want to bang and also it helps to be pretty hipstery yourself but there are some real big old boobs on there

Those are my overall experiences, I prefer okcupid

Biplane
Jul 18, 2005

poonery

Fansy
Feb 26, 2013

I GAVE LOWTAX COOKIE MONEY TO CHANGE YOUR STUPID AVATAR GO FUCK YOURSELF DUDE
Grimey Drawer
neg-opened on a hb9 match. She called me on it, obvious FPUA. T-Closed on her anyway. Met her at a bar, got gaymogged by other dudes, but I used some light kinoing to keep my frame. I bounced her to create some time distortion, bars closed, went back to her place and F-closed.

4 days later, itchy blisters are negging on my p-area. Should I FPC a doctor?

Fansy fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Aug 18, 2014

Squashing Machine
Jul 5, 2005

I mean boning, the wild mambo, the hunka chunka

dotalchemy posted:

gently caress Tinder.

hahahaha now we're going places

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I'm looking to lose my "v-card" with some girl's rock hard, do you recommend I buy a cell phone for Tinder, or is there a better way? Not looking to spend more than $200 please.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
prostitution should be legal but im too young to care

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

madeupfred posted:

I'm looking to lose my "v-card" with some girl's rock hard, do you recommend I buy a cell phone for Tinder, or is there a better way? Not looking to spend more than $200 please.

Um, it's 200 "roses" dude learn your Tinder lingo.

Judging by the LA-area the going rate is 120 roses but I dunno if that means your dick will fall off or not. only one way to find out!

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Axel Serenity posted:

Um, it's 200 "roses" dude learn your Tinder lingo.

Judging by the LA-area the going rate is 120 roses but I dunno if that means your dick will fall off or not. only one way to find out!

he's asking about buying a cell phone you dingbat

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i usually open with "bitch you wanna taste my nut?" then "jk" then "but no really"

Lord_ExDeath
Nov 21, 2005

That's how it's done...

madeupfred posted:

Use an Android emulator if you don't want to buy a smartphone.

LiterallyAnything
Jul 11, 2008

by vyelkin
Tinder has gotten me laid so, so many times.

That is all.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
tinder can gently caress right off with its retarded facebook requirement

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
Hi i pay $10 to post in gbs but taking 5 minutes to make a facebook profile is out of the question

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Swipe right for aids left for herpes

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake

dotalchemy posted:

gently caress Tinder.

Girls use it much more conservatively than guys so it takes a bit longer but if you're not a loving uber-goon you'll have matches rolling in within a few weeks.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
Caught ebola from some tinder dude app rated 5: very satisfied

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Also what is with all the fake hookers on tinder? They list their price and poo poo but if you click the link it takes you to some lovely scam site that doesn't even make an effort at seeming like you came to the right place. I'm legit surprised I haven't run into any 'real' ones yet

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

dotalchemy posted:

gently caress Tinder.

Have you thought about giving up DOTA? Maybe lift a thing that isn't a pizza to your mouth.

4 The Cause
Aug 10, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 684 days!
I found a picture of some generic white boys on google, and built a profile around it. After chatting the girls and making plans, I revealed my true self and shamed them for being racist. Most of them just stopped responding, but a few did apologize. I am so sick of the sexual racism in this country.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

which app is for troons tho

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

4 The Cause posted:

I found a picture of some generic white boys on google, and built a profile around it. After chatting the girls and making plans, I revealed my true self and shamed them for being racist. Most of them just stopped responding, but a few did apologize. I am so sick of the sexual racism in this country.

Im glad you can post again.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Necc0 posted:

Also what is with all the fake hookers on tinder? They list their price and poo poo but if you click the link it takes you to some lovely scam site that doesn't even make an effort at seeming like you came to the right place. I'm legit surprised I haven't run into any 'real' ones yet

they're all over these sites/apps. some are more discrete than others. by which i mean some bitches will tell you their price only after you message back and forth a few times -_-

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

numberoneposter posted:

which app is for troons tho

Scissr

Necc0
Jun 30, 2005

by exmarx
Broken Cake
Post some of the best tinder profiles you came across:

Sean Hannity gettin' in on this

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
Anyone else get like women really desperate for the D? I've had a couple dates where the women drive out to me, pick me up and then we go out on the date, it starts going south (I really dislike liars/people who think having a job means they're better than me) but we still end up with the P in the D at the end of the night.

And then they want repeats. Whats a good # of people to stop at if you have constant fbuddies? 3-4?

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Aferisan posted:

P in the D

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?! They put their pussy in your dick? You put their penis in your dick? Teach me this new sexy trick.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
lol at all the goons lying about their pathetic lives here

A Typical Goon
Feb 25, 2011

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

lol at all the goons lying about their pathetic lives here

Lol if you don't put the v to the s on the reg

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

i usually open with "bitch you wanna taste my nut?" then "jk" then "but no really"

http://straightwhiteboystexting.tumblr.com/

newreply.php
Dec 24, 2009

Pillbug

Fansy posted:

neg-opened on a hb9 match. She called me on it, obvious FPUA.
more like obvious FUPA i bet

turdriver
May 31, 2014

by XyloJW
touch dead zone on my cracked screen starts where the chat area is at and now i cant reply to my matches

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I can't seem to find the app for my Palm Pre 2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

Lowtax posted:

I can't seem to find the app for my Palm Pre 2

• Locked thread