Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

gay skull posted:

Who's the guy who made Spelunky loving right now
he's asian.... quinn must be with him RITE NOW :wth:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Derek Yu

Oh wait misread that. Except if he fucks himself :shrug:

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

rainy day posted:

I'm a 23 year old law graduate with an IQ of 155

TB.

so intelligent he waited for weeks to go to the doctor about making GBS threads blood because he thought the doctor would laugh at him

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

I wonder what caused her to balloon up and become a whale. There are about 80 pounds from these pics to her current... form.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Knifegrab posted:

I wonder what caused her to balloon up and become a whale. There are about 80 pounds from these pics to her current... form.

food probably

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ponce de Le0n posted:

so intelligent he waited for weeks to go to the doctor about making GBS threads blood because he thought the doctor would laugh at him

He's an insufferable autist and also a pretentious rear end in a top hat.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
total biscuit has rear end cancer lol

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Knifegrab posted:

Too much cockjuices.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Knifegrab posted:

are there any recent nudes??? :fap:

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Ponce de Le0n posted:

did he return back to the UK to leech our glorious NHS for his cancer? Wish harold shipman was still around if so.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

gay skull posted:

Who's the guy who made Spelunky loving right now

Your mother, he's taking way too long there's other people in line.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Fathis Munk posted:

He's an insufferable autist and also a pretentious rear end in a top hat.

You just described everyone in this thread to be fair.

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

ehhh i still don't think someone having cancer is funny

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Is this esports?

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Minorkos posted:

neither are your posts

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Minorkos posted:

jalopybrown posted:

did he return back to the UK to leech our glorious NHS for his cancer? Wish harold shipman was still around if so.

Think he's still in the US. I actually tried to listen to his podcast a couple months back when I had nothing better to listen to at work. God it was terrible.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Minorkos posted:

wealthy idiot refusing to go to the doctor when blood is leaking out of his anus because hes embarrassed to have a doctor look at his butt is kinda funny

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Ponce de Le0n posted:

neither are your posts

actually i just checked and it's actually a treatable form of cancer so it's a-ok to make fun of his cancerous butt

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
tb lowers the pitch of his voice in his videos to sound more manly

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

rainy day posted:

total biscuit has rear end cancer lol

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

rainy day posted:

wealthy idiot refusing to go to the doctor when blood is leaking out of his anus because hes embarrassed to have a doctor look at his butt is kinda funny

well it wouldn't be funny if it happened to me so i think it's needlessly mean to make fun of him for it

edit: it's important to note that i am a moron also

edit: sick burn dude vvv

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Minorkos posted:

actually i just checked and it's actually a treatable form of cancer so it's a-ok to make fun of his cancerous butt

Thanks for giving us the heads up on what's funny or not guy who only posts in gbs, games and the mmo forum

Knifegrab
Jul 30, 2014

Gadzooks! I'm terrified of this little child who is going to stab me with a knife. I must wrest the knife away from his control and therefore gain the upperhand.

Ponce de Le0n posted:

Thanks for giving us the heads up on what's funny or not guy who only posts in gbs, games and the mmo forum

Now if only you stopped posting things could get funny around here!

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Minorkos posted:

well it wouldn't be funny if it happened to me so i think it's needlessly mean to make fun of him for it

yeah actually it would

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

ponce de leon has a big butt irl lmao

rainy day posted:

yeah actually it would

i meant from my perspective

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Man free for all in here, the posters are all rabid and riled up and tearing each other apart.

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Ponce de Le0n posted:

The post history button has ruined forum stalking.

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp
if tb had gotten rear end cancer abruptly or not been able to afford medical care it wouldn't be funny but what happened instead was he decided the blood literally coming out of his rear end wasn't important enough to go see a doctor for

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

Minorkos posted:

ponce de leon has a big butt irl lmao

i meant from my perspective

from mine it would be tho

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

Fathis Munk posted:

Man free for all in here, the posters are all rabid and riled up and tearing each other apart.

let's see what forums you post on...

aha! i see you like movies. look at this movie watching nerd over here holy gently caress

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
At first I didn't really care about this but I went out to get some cigs around 20 mins ago and when I came back Zoe Quinn was trying to stick her tongue in my CD tray. Not like a euphenism, like "by CD tray I mean my butt", I mean like her actual tongue in the tower tray. Only her tongue piercing kept getting caught and the tray was opening and closing over and over because her wobbly chin kept hitting the button and she was making noises like she was enjoying it but actually I think she wasn't? Please help goons I don't know what to do!

edit: Now Total Biscuit is here and he's making GBS threads blood in the sink :(

SirDan3k
Jan 6, 2001

Trust me, you are taking this a lot more seriously then I am.

Fathis Munk posted:

That's not how a man free for all works.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Minorkos posted:

let's see what forums you post on...

aha! i see you like movies. look at this movie watching nerd over here holy gently caress

I posted in movies ? Man my interests are more diverse than I thought.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

DrManiac posted:

Not saying she's not a lovely person, Just that rape/death threats are easy as gently caress to get as a girl in the game industry from dumb tweets like 'I don't like megaman' so having something legit hosed up you did dragged out into the open has to be scary.

pretty sure this isn't actually a thing

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

argondamn posted:

What ? did you ever see youtube/twitter comments on female game devs/journalists/whatever. People get loving mad at them and there are deffo rape/death threats.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

Minorkos posted:

I guess I too am a moron because I don't think making fun of somebody for having cancer is particularly funny, but maybe that's just because my mom has incurable leukemia

rainy day
Jul 20, 2009

by Ralp

argondamn posted:

it definitely is.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Lowtax posted:

I guess I too am a moron because I don't think making fun of somebody for having cancer is particularly funny, but maybe that's just because my mom has incurable leukemia

Man :smith:

Unrelated and more fun than cancer(TM)

Cool Blue Reason
Jan 7, 2010

by Lowtax

Fathis Munk posted:

Man :smith:

Unrelated and more fun than cancer(TM)

glad BroTeamPill has finally weighed in on this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS