Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

how many followers does my video game blog need before a nice video game developer will let me goop inside her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

all PIV sex is rape

e: lol at the concept of calling it PIV to begin with

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Excelzior posted:

all PIV sex is rape

e: lol at the concept of calling it PIV to begin with

non-sodomous sex

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

A. Beaverhausen posted:

All sex is rape. Everyone's a victim.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer
I'm very confused. Total Biscuit once cast a game of me playing starcraft where I was pretending to be Canadian... because something about the internet caring about being from Canada. Apparently he now has cancer in the rear end from cheating with this Zoe girl?

This Zoe seems like she's got poo poo down, bangs and cucks whoever she wants while be a fat at the same time? She should write a self help book for how to dominate nerds.

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)

big duck equals goose posted:

Violentacrez is laughing fat

tangy yet delightful
Sep 13, 2005

tl;dr

unlike my sex life

Minorkos
Feb 20, 2010

all rape is sex

kyat
Jul 30, 2008
zoe sexually harassed me at a baptism

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

I'm very confused. Total Biscuit once cast a game of me playing starcraft where I was pretending to be Canadian... because something about the internet caring about being from Canada. Apparently he now has cancer in the rear end from cheating with this Zoe girl?

This Zoe seems like she's got poo poo down, bangs and cucks whoever she wants while be a fat at the same time? She should write a self help book for how to dominate nerds.

yes this is exactly what happened

how is your starcraft career.

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

Quite frankly the only video game scandal that matters is that recent one where that total dork and his total dork girlfriend (who started up a 24/7 pokemon channel on Twitch where for their honeymoon (after getting married in their late teens) they played the new pokemon nonstop) got into a fight at a video game convention and the total dork girlfriend hosed another dude and maybe kissed a bunch of others while her total dork husband drove home, and the guy she hosed wrote up a big blog post about it because he and the total dork husband were besties and it was wrong and basically the guy was a total puss.

GNU Order
Feb 28, 2011

That's a paddlin'

My favorite gaming scandal is the dude who pretended to be wheelchair-bound and casted like Dota matches or something, then one day just got out of his wheelchair and walked away while he was streaming.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Verisimilidude posted:

Quite frankly the only video game scandal that matters is that recent one where that total dork and his total dork girlfriend (who started up a 24/7 pokemon channel on Twitch where for their honeymoon (after getting married in their late teens) they played the new pokemon nonstop) got into a fight at a video game convention and the total dork girlfriend hosed another dude and maybe kissed a bunch of others while her total dork husband drove home, and the guy she hosed wrote up a big blog post about it because he and the total dork husband were besties and it was wrong and basically the guy was a total puss.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

Verisimilidude posted:

wait wasn't that at Summer Games Done Quick

..like two months ago?

...how did I forget about this already, that poo poo was hilarious

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

the theory that the worst people on the internet (cwcwiki) puppetmastered this woman into claiming she was attacked by an image board for adult male virgins that just want to be left alone to walow in self pity, is peak internet

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
20 pages on some reddit bullshit

smh

SA how has it come to this

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Waroduce posted:

20 pages on some reddit bullshit

smh

SA how has it come to this

videogames and reddit. you're lucky it's only 20 pages

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND posted:

the theory that the worst people on the internet (cwcwiki) puppetmastered this woman into claiming she was attacked by an image board for adult male virgins that just want to be left alone to walow in self pity, is peak internet

The Sonichu forums should hook up Zoe with ol' fat tranny Chris "Ben Franklin" Chan, it's been a while since there was something resembling a Saga.

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Excelzior posted:

wait wasn't that at Summer Games Done Quick

..like two months ago?

...how did I forget about this already, that poo poo was hilarious

How did this fly under the radar? First I've heard about it

Verisimilidude
Dec 20, 2006

Strike quick and hurry at him,
not caring to hit or miss.
So that you dishonor him before the judges

flyboi posted:

How did this fly under the radar? First I've heard about it

You're in for a treat

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Verisimilidude posted:

Please explain this in-depth, and I will edit the OP.

Joust
Dec 7, 2007

No Ledges.
Top 10 FPS videogames of the 00's and why it's rude to pick on people like me who have herpes.

chocolateTHUNDER
Jul 19, 2008

GIVE ME ALL YOUR FREE AGENTS

ALL OF THEM
zoe quinn is the most millennial name i've ever heard

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car

madeupfred posted:

Please explain this in-depth, and I will edit the OP.

An 18 year old married couple that spent their entire honeymoon livestreaming mario kart and taking donations (taking shifts to sleep so they could play it round the clock 24/7) go to some video game con and she acts like a total slore

so he leaves or something and she fucks some speedrunner and the dude she fucks writes some long forum post going "she's a great girl dude I hope things work our but yeah we definitely hosed lol".

In essence , yet again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9zR9Am1ZGs

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
I hope that everyone involved in this stupid loving thing catches AIDS and dies.

Ponce de Le0n
Jul 6, 2008

Father jailed for beating 3 kids after they wouldn't say who farted in his car
All these video games are producing degenerate people

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

GNU Order posted:

My favorite gaming scandal is the dude who pretended to be wheelchair-bound and casted like Dota matches or something, then one day just got out of his wheelchair and walked away while he was streaming.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5gixJ2X8M

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

Verisimilidude posted:

this ruled and the fact that the guy she hosed speedruns banjo kazooie somehow makes it a thousand times funnier

like, drat dude, your wife just cheated on you with a guy whose only achievements in life involve jinjos

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
how come movie companies send screeners of almost every movie to tons of people but video game publishers require a cockshining?

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
because film is a legitimate artform

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice

Ponce de Le0n posted:

An 18 year old married couple that spent their entire honeymoon livestreaming mario kart and taking donations (taking shifts to sleep so they could play it round the clock 24/7) go to some video game con and she acts like a total slore

so he leaves or something and she fucks some speedrunner and the dude she fucks writes some long forum post going "she's a great girl dude I hope things work our but yeah we definitely hosed lol".

In essence , yet again. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9zR9Am1ZGs

Oh my god this rules

http://pastebin.com/6JmhEriM
http://pastebin.com/7WNbviYR

quote:

The husband and wife were highschool sweet hearts; just thought this would sober some guys on thinking that shy nerdy girls are too pure to cheat or the fact that they're young, even when they're surrounded by a room full of (beta?) nerds.

The best part about this is that white knighters are coming onto the guy's stream (the guy who banged the wife) and are just spouting hate on him in the chat.

It's like this Zoe scandal but more boring with all the holes filled in

And you weren't kidding, dude is nuts about banjo kazooie

quote:

Still can't believe I lost that WR run. I was 2 egg shots away. I don't really care but still...biggest choke ever
4:04am - 14 Aug 14

flyboi fucked around with this message at 04:21 on Aug 20, 2014

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

california roll posted:

how come movie companies send screeners of almost every movie to tons of people but video game publishers require a cockshining?

Because movies are less based on tricking people into buying the new thing as soon as it comes so they don't have time to hear that it's poo poo.

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

flyboi posted:

It's like this Zoe scandal but more boring with all the holes filled in

quote:

all the holes filled in

:quagmire:

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Total biscuit has rear end cancer

homercles
Feb 14, 2010

back in my day, text-based adventures were book based and awesome

now they're lovely text-based flash games sold on steam? one step forward and two steps back

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

i feel really bad for patrick klepek's wife.

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

Ponce de Le0n posted:

All these video games are producing degenerate people

My grandparents, vindicated in death.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

I once TK'd Total Biscuit and his cronies in Planetside 2.

He was in a building, and a ton of people were around em healing/giving ammo.

The Prowler tank was too much for him, and he paid for his sins. Bang boom right to the moon.

Be regaled. Be regaled.

luncheon meat
Oct 11, 2007

Brendan Jones, 42, Bendigo

chaosbreather posted:

i feel really bad for patrick klepek's wife.

honey come to bed

not yet I have to reformat this tumblr quote for our site and write my boring bullshit opinion on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Dandywalken posted:

I once TK'd Total Biscuit and his cronies in Planetside 2.

He was in a building, and a ton of people were around em healing/giving ammo.

The Prowler tank was too much for him, and he paid for his sins. Bang boom right to the moon.

Be regaled. Be regaled.

I don't get how you can create an entire cabal of virtual nerd sycophants

• Locked thread