Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

THank god someone finally reduced this complex matter to a paint-comic so that it is easier to understand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

tbh it is legit upsetting that this woman had sex

shameful males

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
Don't slut shame

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
all aspects of this dumb poo poo are really funny to me

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Fauxtool posted:

They both seem pretty boring and have similarly average looks. They deserve nothing more than eachother

Also those were terrible nudes 20 page ago

i honestly have no idea who she is, i wish i didn't know who her husband is, i just assume she doesn't like being cucked

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

poo poo eating guy is still right lol

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

You know when you watch Maury and think "This is okay but I wish everyone was even uglier and more of a joke."

And there's the 3 idiots in the crowd who are legitimately taking sides, while everyone else just laughs at the stupidity of these people that are clearly beneath them?

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Spanish Manlove posted:

COBRARocky
Jul 28, 2013

see, you just dont get these kinda things with anime.

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Why did Zoey Quinn only sleep with white cis males? What a hypocrite to the social justice cause!

Here is a graph explaining this tragedy.

Percentage of people zoey let cum in her holes that are white: [**************]100%
Percentage of people zoey let cum in her holes that are not white: [--------------]0%

Also only virgin nerds would be shocked that a woman would use her slut box to get what she wants.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Prawned posted:

THank god someone finally reduced this complex matter to a paint-comic so that it is easier to understand.

lol if you don't think that a simplistic comic/paragraph isn't necessary for the average person to wrap their head around an issue

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

4outof5 posted:

Also only virgin nerds would be shocked that a woman would use her slut box to get what she wants.

upvote

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

4outof5 posted:

Whoa, problematic.

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012
I'm a fan of sluts. It's nice to see that they are expanding their base into the nerd realm. Good for everyone if you ask me.

Poor form on those who are doing the slut shaming. Just makes possible new sluts think twice before entering the nerd pool. Which is bad for nerds the world over.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

4outof5 posted:

Why did Zoey Quinn only sleep with white cis males? What a hypocrite to the social justice cause!

Here is a graph explaining this tragedy.

Percentage of people zoey let cum in her holes that are white: [**************]100%
Percentage of people zoey let cum in her holes that are not white: [--------------]0%

Aw come on, I bet one of them would claim they're 1/25th Cherokee if you asked them.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Spanish Manlove posted:

spanish manlove praise allah i've found you quick there's a thread that's actually breaking the rules so your gas/banning will be justified for once

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3659133

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

I'm going to write a 5000 word blog about how you do buttstuff for favorable posts in the mod feedback thread, then see how funny it is.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

UnintendedSpittle posted:

Poor form on those who are doing the slut shaming. Just makes possible new sluts think twice before entering the nerd pool. Which is bad for nerds the world over.

Counterpoint: nerds having sex.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

so am i suppose to feel good or bad about this unattractive nerd girl having sex? Seems kinda embarrassing for the men who did it. On the other hand angry nerds.

HATECUBE
Mar 2, 2007

my favorite part was when the nerds were mad that THEY didnt get hosed

only because it was someone else

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012

cthulhoo posted:

Counterpoint: nerds having sex.

By all accounts AT LEAST 5 have. So there's that. All this shaming is doing is keeping that number right where it stands. If you neckbeards want sex, you should be propping this woman up on a pedestal and making in game statues of her, worshipping her on the level of Aphrodite.

Dumb nerds.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SaltLick posted:

so am i suppose to feel good or bad about this unattractive nerd girl having sex? Seems kinda embarrassing for the men who did it. On the other hand angry nerds.

this whole situation is loving hilarious because nobody in it is sympathetic except maybe nerd bf

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

By all accounts AT LEAST 5 have. So there's that. All this shaming is doing is keeping that number right where it stands. If you neckbeards want sex, you should be propping this woman up on a pedestal and making in game statues of her, worshipping her on the level of Aphrodite.

Dumb nerds.

or just pretend to be a games journalist

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Robo Reagan posted:

this whole situation is loving hilarious because nobody in it is sympathetic except maybe nerd bf

he wrote 5000 words about it and whined a lot so i dont feel anything for him either

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

SaltLick posted:

he wrote 5000 words about it and whined a lot so i dont feel anything for him either

then there you go just laugh at everyone because they're all terrible human beings

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

Nah, he's clearly a terrible person also. Nobody is sympathetic.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

SaltLick posted:

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum
total biscuit might actually be the least awful person involved

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ferid posted:

total biscuit might actually be the least awful person involved

holy poo poo

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

this but phil fish.

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

or just pretend to be a games journalist

Not sure that one is going to work for quite awhile. The backlash from this episode will curtail future sluts for quite sometime. It's like shoving nerd culture back into the 90's. Huge step back for civil rights.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Not sure that one is going to work for quite awhile. The backlash from this episode will curtail future sluts for quite sometime. It's like shoving nerd culture back into the 90's. Huge step back for civil rights.

won't someone think of the carbon copy nerd ladies and their dusty vagoos

poo poo brb phoning sarah mclachlan

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Can women be cucked or is that a different word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

Robo Reagan posted:

Yeah, the Ted Kaczynski of getting cuckolded is a real hero.

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Can women be cucked or is that a different word?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaSy8yy-mr8

Cuckquean

The Cosby Mysteries
Oct 5, 2007

Happy Birthday, Mr. President

ashgromnies posted:

if you're an adult "gamer" who follows "gaming press", you should look into "suicide"

Yeah if your entire identity and value as a person is 'I play video games' then poo poo something wrong with you.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'd feel bad for the guy if I was his friend and he didn't blog about it to the public to try and shame her.

I barely skimmed galt.txt though.

UnintendedSpittle
Aug 1, 2012

Robo Reagan posted:

won't someone think of the carbon copy nerd ladies and their dusty vagoos

poo poo brb phoning sarah mclachlan

I'm thinking of all the nerd virgins out there. This episode could have rocketed nerd sex culture onto the level general prostitute buying joes. Now...back to the 90's. NO SEX FOR YOU!

It's too bad, the pitch was a softball that should have been a homerun, instead everybody gets all raged cause it wasn't them. IT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU NEXT! More sluts were sure to follow.

Rosa Parks started it, now all the black people sit wherever they want. Zoe started this, now sluts could be porking all the nerds. But no. Had to ruin it.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

spidoman posted:

You know when you watch Maury and think "This is okay but I wish everyone was even uglier and more of a joke."

And there's the 3 idiots in the crowd who are legitimately taking sides, while everyone else just laughs at the stupidity of these people that are clearly beneath them?

Exactly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Other Barry
Jun 5, 2012

Dinosaur Gum

cthulhoo posted:

this but phil fish.

phil fish would be the most terrible person involved if it wasn't for the fact that there is literally an imageboard for male virgins

he's by far the most entertaining person involved though

• Locked thread