Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IUG
Jul 14, 2007

Avatar limits have increased. It can now be 150x150 and 150k or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.
Got some gifs on backlog, will get back to “The Wild Bunch” this weekend.

stubblyhead posted:

You got Bad Day at Black Rock?
Indeed I do! Which parts do you want gif’d?

HP Artsandcrafts
Oct 3, 2012

:stonklol:

Ghostpilot
Jun 22, 2007

"As a rule, I never touch anything more sophisticated and delicate than myself."

jmistajay posted:

Any chance I could get an avatarized version of Flay's smug nod here?

The source was rather grainy and I had to chop out a lot of frames, but here's what I came up with.

Super Scope 6

Segagaga

Terminator 2: Judgment Day

Legend of the Mystical Ninja

The Simpsons Arcade Game

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

weeeeee!

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown
Here, have James May dancing

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

Faltese Malkin posted:

Here, have James May dancing

I see your dancing May and raise you James May mowing the grass on a motorized picnic table.

Chimbley Sweep
Jul 21, 2006

haggisforthesoul's mortal frenemy
Queens of the Stone Age made some cool videos for Like Clockwork, I'll probably make some more in the morning.
:nms: http://i.imgur.com/tB8cLhj.gif
http://youtu.be/7kzKfwwDFRc

edit: NMS maybe? I don't know.

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Mister Kingdom posted:

I see your dancing May and raise you James May mowing the grass on a motorized picnic table.

Here he is wooing the ladies

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

dupersaurus posted:

Here he is wooing the ladies

DarklyDreaming
Apr 4, 2009

Fun scary

Robert Denby posted:

I don't speak for stubblyhead but I'd love the part from the final fight scene with the molotov getting lit and tossed

Whose Line is it Anyway: Job that should not be performed in a sexy way:

DarklyDreaming has a new favorite as of 04:20 on Aug 20, 2014

Robert Denby
Sep 9, 2007
Denial isn't just a river in Egypt, huh? Nah, get fucked mate.

Source

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.
Do you have context for this? 'Top Gear', obviously, but I don't recognize the episode.

Faltese Malkin
Aug 22, 2005
Georgetown

FredMSloniker posted:

Do you have context for this? 'Top Gear', obviously, but I don't recognize the episode.

I don't know which season, but it's the one where they go to a car auction and buy old cars to compete in a time trial.

Losem
Jun 17, 2003
Slightly Angry Sheep

Faltese Malkin posted:

I don't know which season, but it's the one where they go to a car auction and buy old cars to compete in a time trial.

Its towards series 13ish the description is about seeing if classic cars are as good as they say or something.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

LANA! LANA! LAAAANAAAAAA!

Ishmael
May 31, 2006

Losem posted:

Its towards series 13ish the description is about seeing if classic cars are as good as they say or something.

IIRC, James waits for the second to last car to bid loses it and then is forced to buy this total shitbox

Hra Mormo
Mar 6, 2008

The Internet Man

That car waiting until it's 2/3rds on the other lane before using a turn signal! :argh:

Bedurndurn
Dec 4, 2008

Hra Mormo posted:

That car waiting until it's 2/3rds on the other lane before using a turn signal! :argh:

I know, right? It really doesn't give people who are speeding and weaving through traffic like a loving retard nearly enough time to react.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Does anyone have an avatar sized gif of a cephalopod, squid or cuttlefish preferred?

FredMSloniker
Jan 2, 2008

Why, yes, I do like Kirby games.

Hra Mormo posted:

I don't think the driver even used his turn signal. I think that light is just him hitting the brakes because he got a motorcycle up his rear end.

Doctor Bishop
Oct 22, 2013

To understand what happened at the diner, we use Mr. Papaya. This is upsetting because he is the friendliest of fruits.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Behold! The scariest game ever made!!

Five Nights At Freddy's is the title and no that isn't me in the scarecam picture-in-picture

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
Someone buy me this 'tar, thanks.

100k limit is good.

Metanaut has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Aug 20, 2014

dupersaurus
Aug 1, 2012

Futurism was an art movement where dudes were all 'CARS ARE COOL AND THE PAST IS FOR CHUMPS. LET'S DRAW SOME CARS.'

Ishmael posted:

IIRC, James waits for the second to last car to bid loses it and then is forced to buy this total shitbox best car in the world

ftfy

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

DarklyDreaming posted:

Whose Line is it Anyway: Job that should not be performed in a sexy way:

You say something objectively wrong than proceed to post gifs that undercut your point as evidence.

Vindolanda
Feb 13, 2012

It's just like him too, y'know?

dupersaurus posted:

IIRC, James waits for the second to last car to bid loses it and then is forced to buy this total shitbox best car ................ in the world
ftfy

ftfy

Zeether
Aug 26, 2011

Did someone say Top Gear?

Not from Top Gear but featuring James May:

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

Peanut President posted:

Five Nights At Freddy's is the title and no that isn't me in the scarecam picture-in-picture

Jesus Christ looking that up- that game is janky and cheap as hell, but I will admit it scares the poo poo out of me just watching it.

organburner
Apr 10, 2011

This avatar helped buy Lowtax a new skeleton.

Just Offscreen posted:

Jesus Christ looking that up- that game is janky and cheap as hell, but I will admit it scares the poo poo out of me just watching it.

I watched broteams video and it seemed like a goofy as gently caress game.
The characters just look so loving stupid.

King Vidiot
Feb 17, 2007

You think you can take me at Satan's Hollow? Go 'head on!

organburner posted:

It's not meant to be "serious", but as ever if the game presents itself as horror then complete idiots will treat it like the Scariest Thing Ever and mug it up on YouTube for views and ad revenue.

Just Offscreen
Jun 29, 2006

We must hope that our current selves will one day step aside to make room for better versions of us.

organburner posted:

See I watched the same stream as the guy in the gif and while he was way too hammy about it, he didn't ruin the game itself for me.

VV Well I haven't heard him make a rape joke yet, so thats a plus.

Just Offscreen has a new favorite as of 17:29 on Aug 20, 2014

Seventh Arrow
Jan 26, 2005

I think the guy in the gif is Markiplier. He has the same gimmick as pewdiepie (giant manbaby screams at video games), but somehow doesn't seem as grating. Sort of.

OldTennisCourt
Sep 11, 2011

by VideoGames
I'm pretty sure Markpilier's is specifically catering himself to younger viewers since that's where a majority of pewdiepie's viewers come from. He curses and stuff, but not to the level of pewdipie and I don't think he ever really makes weird or hosed up jokes either.

He's annoying and obviously a gimmick, but dude knows his audience.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Yeah, Markiplier gurns a lot but he's more interesting to listen to and does stuff outside of screaming videos. His LPs of Amnesia and Dead Space convinced him to go on a diet and bulk up with weights, so that's also a plus. :v:

lt_kennedy
Sep 2, 2007
Needs Moar Race

Zeether posted:

Did someone say JAMES MAY

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe

Robert Denby posted:

Ernie being a thug and some Spencer Tracy judo would be awesome. It's been a while since I saw it, doesn't he throw Ernest into a pinball table in the diner scene?

DrBouvenstein
Feb 28, 2007

I think I'm a doctor, but that doesn't make me a doctor. This fancy avatar does.
Rugrats was a lot dirtier than I remembered:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

Peanut President posted:

Which video was this? I watched him play the last two nights and he only ever got caught by the duck or the bear. When the bear is in the room he looks teddy bear sized as he mauls you but he's eight feet tall as long as he's in the hallway looking in. I don't get it.

Haha, this gif. The fox is just so happy to have gotten there in time. Hey buddy.
E: I found it. It was the end of the first one. At the higher difficulties his reactions seemed appropriate, going back, him just wasting power and getting pointlessly amped up over nothing was annoying.

Krinkle has a new favorite as of 18:52 on Aug 20, 2014

• Locked thread