Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Henron posted:

hungry for some five guys after reading this thread anyone wanna go?

you mean like an orgy or something caus i'd be down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the heebie-gbs
Apr 23, 2007

♫ twerrrmmmmm ♫
       /
:sax:
you can spell Zoe a bunch of ways you pedantic weirdos

DrManiac
Feb 29, 2012

Ahundredbux posted:

How fast can you 100% the gameboy version of metroid?

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

lol why can't we do 20 pages on this proclick

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Powercrazy posted:

Why do you think Anita whats her name is a thing? It's lucrative (somehow?)

tbf the only reason she has a career is because manbabies on the internet flipped their poo poo about a woman talking about their precious video games and quadrupled her press coverage overnight.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

^ pro-click confirmed ^

Henron
Feb 19, 2010

Arms held out
In your Jesus Christ pose

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

edit: Only if we get cajun fries.

Ahundredbux posted:

we can do both if ur down? preferably at the same time and while we r speedrunning banjo kazooie

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012

cthulhoo posted:

I thought it indicated the beumlauted person is an insufferable douche?

Moe Zoe

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

this was before this shitstorm happened lol

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

There are many amusingly terrible things about ms Quinn, but Zoë having an umlaut is a legit thing.

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Calico Heart posted:

tbf the only reason she has a career is because manbabies on the internet flipped their poo poo about a woman talking about their precious video games and quadrupled her press coverage overnight.

That's the other thing, video game nerd rage seems like an easily renewable resource and they get riled up over dumb poo poo pretty easily.

Everybody wins(?)

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i wonder how strung out and gross her actual hair looks when the color fades away.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
that's one hell of a depressing kitchen

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shithouse Dave posted:

There are many amusingly terrible things about ms Quinn, but Zoë having an umlaut is a legit thing.

unlauts on dipthongs in english irrationally annoys me for some reason

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Tsinava posted:

i wonder how strung out and gross her actual hair looks when the color fades away.

This is a woman who didn't shower on her wedding day and left a permanent greasy pink stain on the wall of a place she stayed for two nights. You bet it's gross as gently caress.

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Zo'

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
i don't understand why people are attracted to her

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

unlauts on dipthongs in english irrationally annoys me for some reason

Same, and I don't even know why. loving umlauts.

e: I also switch to pronouncing her name like it woulda sounded with cyrillic letter yo (ё) at the end which adds to the aggravation.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
I seriously hate that kitchen

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry

Shithouse Dave posted:

This is a woman who didn't shower on her wedding day and left a permanent greasy pink stain on the wall of a place she stayed for two nights. You bet it's gross as gently caress.

Wait... She was/is married?

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
there's like not even any goddamn surface to put a cutting board on

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Shithouse Dave posted:

which number wedding?

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Do you barbarians know how to pronounce Laocoon

Jehde
Apr 21, 2010

Zoe is pronounced "zo'", Zoey is pronounce "zo'E", Zoë is pronounced "I have problems"

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Spanish Manlove posted:

which number wedding?

Number two.

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
then there's a fucken two burner stove WITH NO VENT??? jesus christ, there's no justification for that

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Lowtax posted:

that's one hell of a depressing kitchen

Please. We don't subscribe to your nuclear-family-era definitions. It's a salle de Lean Cuisines

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
on my wedding day i am not showering and i demand a chocolate fountain or tantrum time.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Lowtax posted:

Somehow I don't think she does much cooking.

porkchop_express
May 27, 2004

big duck equals goose posted:

DEPRRESSION QUEST 1 WAS ALRIGHT BUT IT NEEDS SOME MOD SUPPORT AND MAYBE SOME BETTER GRAPHICS LIKE IN DUKE NUKEM WHERE YOU CAN LOOK IN THE MIRROR ALSO THE ENDING WAS LAME AND DIDNT EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW THE JADE SKELETON KEY FOUND THE TIME VOID ZOE QUINN IS A HACK, A FRAD, AND A LIAR NOT ONLY WAS DEPRESSION QUEST MADE BY JAPANESE DEVS IN OSAKA WHERE THEY RUSHED THE JOB, IT WAS SO poo poo CAPCOM WOULDNT PUBLISH IT THAT SHE hosed GABE NEWEELL AND RELEASED IT ON STEAM LIKE A GIGATNIC loving ELEPHANT making GBS threads ALL OVER OUR CHOSEN PC PLAFORM IF YOU THINK DEPRESSION QUEST 2 IS COMING OUT WITH BETTER GRAPHICS, GAMEPLAY AND STORY? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. ITS THE SAME poo poo, READING GAME PRO THE PREVIEWS FOR THIS GAME ARE TERRIBLE AND RETARDED AT BEST, OH LOOK, THE RAZOR BLADE BOOMERANGE IS BACK? WHO GIVES A gently caress, THIS FAT RETARDE PIECE OF poo poo DEV IS ONCE AGAIN A POISON IDEA SIPPING INTO THE PC COMMUNITY AND NEEDS TO BE STOPPED, DEPRESSION QUEST 1 WAS DUMB AND HAD FLAWS, BUT THIS poo poo IS JUST OVER THE HILL. LOOK OUT, HERE COMES HER BOYFRIEND PHIL FISH (AKA MEGA gently caress LORD) TO SUCK HIS OWN DICK AND TALK ABOUT ROSA PARKS PLAYING A REMAKE OF BIONIC COMMANDO MADE OUT OF DICKLESS 8BIT SPIRTES SOME DUDE FROM GERMANY CREATED ON A VIC64 gently caress YOU ZOE YOU PIECE OF poo poo THANKS FOR MAKING THE ACHIEVEMENTS IN DEPRESSION QUEST SEEM UNWORTHY NOW ESP WITH THIS poo poo YOU LITERALY SHOVED OUT OF YOUR rear end in a top hat, THREW INTO OUR GAMERS EYES

gently caress YOU

hosed up if true

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

she's a cool character

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lowtax posted:

dude its gonna be okay

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer
then there's some lovely open stained wood shelves with what looks like a jar of mustard and napkins on them, WHERE DO YOU DO YOUR PREP WORK, ZOE??? your kitchen is a loving train wreck and I hate it so much

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Is anyone here good at making websites?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
having a small kitchen is actually really hosed up if you eat like an adult. i wouldn't know though.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Tsinava posted:

having a small kitchen is actually really hosed up if you eat like an adult. i wouldn't know though.

it really loving sucks

Lowtax
Nov 16, 1999

by Skyl3lazer

SaltLick posted:

dude its gonna be okay
yeah right, let me just cut up some carrots and OH WAIT, THE CARROTS AND KNIFE AND CUTTING BOARD FELL ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR BECAUSE THERE'S NO loving SURFACE FOR ME TO WORK ON AND I LIVE IN A loving CAVEMAN CORNER KITCHEN HUT

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

madeupfred posted:

Is anyone here good at making websites?

I and about a hundred other goons.

What do you have in mind?

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Lowtax posted:

yeah right, let me just cut up some carrots and OH WAIT, THE CARROTS AND KNIFE AND CUTTING BOARD FELL ON THE GODDAMN FLOOR BECAUSE THERE'S NO loving SURFACE FOR ME TO WORK ON AND I LIVE IN A loving CAVEMAN CORNER KITCHEN HUT

lol like she eats carrots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

Lowtax posted:

Come on, does that look like the skin of a person who prepares and eats a vegetable to you?

• Locked thread