Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

The General posted:

It's her sex life, and if she doesn't want to condom up, that's on her. If you don't wanna gently caress her without a rubber, then I guess you just can't have her. It takes at least two people to have sex, and either side can (usually) back out at anytime.

It's also his sex life too. If you lay down rules that cheating and not informing = rape and not only do it but don't use protection and gently caress your committed partner under false pretenses (also without protection), then that's much worse than the original definition of rape that they had already defined. It's a public health issue too and what moron has unprotected sex with multiple partners at a time these days?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hayburner
Jan 29, 2005

hi

a cop posted:

I can't believe this! This is insane! What a nutty situation! Wow crazy!

agree

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Can someone post hot pics of the chick whose easy to sleep with if you are a rich nerd?

CountingCrows
Apr 17, 2001
im tired of all these unethical corporate shills reviewing my video games. someone please tell me a website that reviews games, but upholds journalistic integrity and the teachings of lord and savior jesus christ. thank you.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The General posted:

I don't think so, or at least I wouldn't be. People cheat on their SOs all the time, I'm not ready to say that cheating on somebody is raping them too.

That's the one part of this that really pushes everything into pathetic MRA nonsense.

Aside from the kinkshaming and infidelity there's really nothing all that terrible going on here other than the pathetic people involved.

gently caress that monstrosity of a kitchen, though.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Mimetic posted:

minor point. so the boyfriend is pathetic and the blog is a trainwreck, but he didn't start the conspiracy stuff. that's down to the contingent of nerds who want to use everything they can to beat on "games journalism" for being terrible.

which makes no sense, seeing as those "journalists" are bad enough without having to make poo poo up about them

their "terrible" is probably different than your/mine "terrible"

they call games journalism terrible because of the fawning over indie darlings like gone home, fez etc and increased focus on social issues with games, while in reality game journalism is terrible because they've got the AAA publishers dicks so far down their throat that they can give a handjob by reaching in through their rear end in a top hat

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Was Zoe the blog dude's first gf or something? Literally cannot fathom why anyone with a shred of self respect stuck that out so long when there is no marriage or kids in the picture

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.
I hope she continues to draw more and more internet-rage and higher and higher sums of internet money in a kind of hosed up, monkey's-paw, fame-and-fortune twisted wish.

I also sorta hope she has one last wish to set things right, free the genie and bring back Robin Williams. :smith:

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

The General posted:

It's her sex life, and if she doesn't want to condom up, that's on her. If you don't wanna gently caress her without a rubber, then I guess you just can't have her. It takes at least two people to have sex, and either side can (usually) back out at anytime.

the problem tho is the dude thought she wasn't loving anyone else, and was operating under the assumption that she wasn't. that's kinda how long-term relationships work when they don't use protection for sex.

if it's just a casual hookup with someone you don't know very well, then yeah wrap that poo poo up. but if it's your girlfriend of multiple months/years? and you don't (yet) have reason to believe that she's been having unsafe sex with other people?

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Reality is what you can get away with
Hell Gem

The Time Dissolver posted:

Reading some more about this and I'm inclined to agree. Previous post retracted.

edit: the boyfriend went to all the most wretched hives on the internet and aired enough dirty laundry to potentially ruin her life and her livelihood. gently caress him, gently caress gamers
and another zoe knight is born

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

beep by grandpa posted:

Was Zoe the blog dude's first gf or something? Literally cannot fathom why anyone with a shred of self respect stuck that out so long when there is no marriage or kids in the picture

Looking at her picture it's hard to fathom why anyone bothered in the first place and yet there you have it.

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot

gigawhite posted:

the only way this could get better is if it could go to trial somehow

and YOU said in your sworn testimony that consensual sex was contingent on monogamous fidelity, yet YOU allowed several men with more pleasing feminine physiques than your own to fill you with nerd spunk

IS THAT NOT TRUE *slams palm on the bench*

CountingCrows
Apr 17, 2001

beep by grandpa posted:

Cheat on me once, shame on you. Cheat on me five times, :smith:

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

Mister Fister posted:

what moron has unprotected sex with multiple partners at a time these days?

Huge sections of the world population. "People that practice safe sex" would probably be a horrifying minority if the real numbers were available.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

beep by grandpa posted:

Zoe was the only girl he had ever let himself fall in love with :allears:

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Fargo Fukes posted:

I hope she continues to draw more and more internet-rage and higher and higher sums of internet money in a kind of hosed up, monkey's-paw, fame-and-fortune twisted wish.

I also sorta hope she has one last wish to set things right, free the genie and bring back Robin Williams. :smith:

I hope she uses her wish to cuck the Albanian guy again :getin:

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:

Liquid Penguins posted:

RGD mod probates people for talking zoe offsite and not even in that subforum. It just makes me want to mock her more!
I just want to say that I really admire the work you do with the Giant Bomb community. I was compared to you in RGD once, but didn't yet appreciate the compliment given the breadth of your commitment.

Ka0
Sep 16, 2002

:siren: :siren: :siren:
AS A PROUD GAMERGATER THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN WOMEN ARE GAYS AND TRANS PEOPLE
:siren: :siren: :siren:
There's an assembly line for these things.

OK where is it I wanna visit.

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The_Cack posted:

and another zoe knight is born

The only semi-unique thing about her is that she's tangentially involved in game development compared to, like, literally every single other person on the planet that fucks around on their partner.

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

I just played through Depression Quest, and if it taught me anything, it's that depression is really easy to deal with by choosing very obvious, positive responses.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

I just want to say that I really admire the work you do with the Giant Bomb community. I was compared to you in RGD once, but didn't yet appreciate the compliment given the breadth of your commitment.

Thank you. I'm happy Ryan died before he could find out his best friend Max Temkin raped a woman in 2008.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Wade Wilson posted:

The only semi-unique thing about her is that she's tangentially involved in game development compared to, like, literally every single other person on the planet that fucks around on their partner.

drat, Wade Wilson here. Dropping meteoric truth bombs in the Zoe Quinn thread.

suburban virgin
Jul 26, 2007
Highly qualified lurker.

Ka0 posted:

wouldn't
would
wouldn't

(white knight for)

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I think we're missing the big picture here, folks

These people are all really dumb and pathetic. Every one

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Wade Wilson posted:

but people that gently caress around on their partners don't try to make a career out of being paragons of virtue

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

memy posted:

I think we're missing the big picture here, folks

These people are all really dumb and pathetic. Every one

Well yeah.

Gumdrop Larry
Jul 30, 2006

Ka0 posted:

It's in that weird uncle's van with no windows.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Ka0 posted:

Not yet barn-door fat but surely already broken shells of human beings.

weirdly chilly pussy
Oct 6, 2007

stay safe forums ghost

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Fargo Fukes posted:

wouldn't
would
wouldn't

(white knight for)

weird, I'd buy crack from any of them

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
updated this post

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

did anyone tell zoe to use that internet money to buy a loving table? do it for lowtax

Some Pinko Commie
Jun 9, 2009

CNC! Easy as 1️⃣2️⃣3️⃣!

The_Cack posted:

but people that gently caress around on their partners don't try to make a career out of being paragons of virtue

Jimmy Swaggart would like a word with you.

See also: Every single high profile church minister in the Southeastern United States, every single person that has ever been on TV and claimed they've never cheated, etc.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
I really want the "mugging" to be shown to be fake. Both because I think violent muggings are bad and not fun for anyone, but also because holy poo poo the drama that would create would be delicious.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
She had her bags stolen at the airport and deleted the tweet when she talked to employees and found out the "thief" didn't exist and she just left her bag.

AntifaSupersoldier
Jul 30, 2003

Hell Gem

Wade Wilson posted:

Jimmy Swaggart would like a word with you.

See also: Every single high profile church minister in the Southeastern United States, every single person that has ever been on TV and claimed they've never cheated, etc.
and just like them when their hypocrisy is exposed they get some deserved backlash

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Powercrazy posted:

I really want the "mugging" to be shown to be fake.
by showing the actual tweet to anyone who is not a hopelessly stupid piece of poo poo??

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Powercrazy posted:

I really want the "mugging" to be shown to be fake. Both because I think violent muggings are bad and not fun for anyone, but also because holy poo poo the drama that would create would be delicious.

That would probably bump her patreon earnings another grand/mo. :retrogames:

Biggie Shorty
Oct 8, 2008
Her boyfriend's only crime was being a soft bitchlord and gently caress you if my fiance cheats on me I'm tellin errrybody I don't give even half a gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Are phil fish and zoe quinn the modern pro wrestlers? No one likes what they do at face value but man are they fun to watch ruin themselves.

• Locked thread