Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Spanish Manlove posted:

i'm scoffing at someone not in their tweens wearing a clash shirt

don't talk poo poo about the clash bitch :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheAbortionator
Mar 4, 2005

PrBacterio posted:

people are still talking about that zoe quinn poo poo? WHY? :wtc: sometimes I really hate the internet

Man you are so cool and above it all. I wish one day I can be just like you.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
related article: Adult Women Now Play More Video Games Than Teenage Boys

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

yeah if u can call those video game :rolleyes:

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

fuckin CASUALS

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Ahundredbux posted:

yeah if u can call those video game :rolleyes:

Adult Women Spend 30% More on In-App Purchases Than Men but Claim to Be Equally Intelligent

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

Literally The Worst posted:

Trying to make someone think they're going insane by making them question literally everything they think.

way to answer this 3 pages late with a brutally boring answer while people already answered this much more cleverly pages before your post

gently caress you you suck get out

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms
the are richer cause theyre smarter dumbass

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna
who the gently caress cares about any of this. person makes game and has sex, oh geez

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Meet The Adult Women Behind Star Citizen's Success

all of these are good titles for something people would click

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

Chunderstorm posted:

who the gently caress cares about any of this. person makes game and has sex, oh geez

Actually, it's pretty funny.

Ahundredbux
Oct 25, 2007

The right to bear arms

Chunderstorm posted:

it's precisely because people care so much that it's funny in the first place, maybe you d

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Joust posted:

They should just quit making video games.

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Chunderstorm posted:

why the gently caress are you even here if you don't like making fun of horrible internet retards

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Chunderstorm posted:

why have there been like 30 of those exact same posts in this thread lol

Netizen Mystified At Thing Thousands Of People Care About.
"Why?" he asks.

various cheeses
Jan 24, 2013

gently caress the ROW posted:

Meet The Adult Women Behind Star Citizen's Success

all of these are good titles for something people would click

it just goes to a 404

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

naw he's right, let's talk about sports and weather and ferguson

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Brannock posted:

why have there been like 30 of those exact same posts in this thread lol

Netizen Mystified At Thing Thousands Of People Care About.
"Why?" he asks.

if I can't be the unique snowflake in the room and show those goons how superior I am in morality and taste, then what is the point of posting??

Starving Autist
Oct 20, 2007

by Ralp
i didnt read any of this poo poo but basically a bunch of nerds are mad that a woman slept with a dude other than them is what i'm getting out of it

Shadow Puppet Of
Feb 13, 2014

If I worked there I'd have freaked out long ago and smeared toner all over my naked body, flopping around to spell out "I TOLD YOU SO!" on the carpet until campus security could drag me away.
:xbone:

beep by grandpa posted:

if I can't be the unique snowflake in the room and show those goons how superior I am in morality and taste, then what is the point of posting??

Ever since GBS was detumblrized there have been many displaced tumbleweed-like posters that flit about asking "oh you are still talking about _this_" in the _this_ thread.

They need a new subforum where they can gather.

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

The General posted:

I had barely moved out before my ex-wife's boyfiend divorced his dying cancer wife, and moved in with my ex. I didn't really feel the need to make a hundred thousand words about it on the internet. This might be the first time I've said anything about it on the internet.

I don't see what can be gained by waging an internet war on somebody, other than potentially ruining lives/making yourself look like a tool.

You got cucked by Newt Gingrich?

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

texaholic posted:

So this chick made a bunch of "gaming journalists" Eskimo brothers. What a slut.

WOOO ESKIMO BROTHAS! Different mothas but the same lovas

E:
Seriously though gently caress this rear end in a top hat for screwing over that free woman game jam with her crap, that may have never happened, but she took money for it anyways

EA Sports
Feb 10, 2007

by Azathoth

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

Ever since GBS was detumblrized there have been many displaced tumbleweed-like posters that flit about asking "oh you are still talking about _this_" in the _this_ thread.

if anything they should learn from this drama is if you run your movement like a teen clique in middle school lovely people like this will always rise to the top.

Ugly John
Jul 18, 2009
[img]https://forums.somethingawful.com/attachment.php?postid=514899866[/img]

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

i didnt read any of this poo poo but basically a bunch of nerds are mad that a woman slept with a dude other than them is what i'm getting out of it

You should probably read then

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

cthulhoo posted:

lol if anyone seriously thought there would be consequences for any of the shitfucker journalists involved

Has the news gotten so bad we consider them worthy of the term journalist?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

holy poo poo that mask is like in a separate universe from his face lol

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Liquid Penguins posted:

Me except I dragged the amount phil gets to $0 and sent him a screencap.

Ice Cold, man.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Al Borland posted:

Has the news gotten so bad we consider them worthy of the term journalist?

Your post just convinced me to.

FoolyCharged
Oct 11, 2012

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!
Somebody call for an ant?

Do writers for other types of hobby magazine call themselves journalists? I'm pretty sure cycling/cars/golf/whatever monthlies don't have this weird belief that they aren't about selling you crap either.

suesehT
Nov 18, 2000
So games industry people sometimes hook up. So loving what?

This somehow pisses off some loving wizards.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

When was gaming journalism not corrupt

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

FoolyCharged posted:

Do writers for other types of hobby magazine call themselves journalists? I'm pretty sure cycling/cars/golf/whatever monthlies don't have this weird belief that they aren't about selling you crap either.

"Comics journalism" was a thing but I don't think anybody says that anymore.

Monsieur Mango
Apr 29, 2009
Angry uneducated white person

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

Tell them to go to Traditional Games. That subform is filled to the brim with sackless males, they'll feel just right at home.

Clochette
Aug 12, 2013

Chunderstorm posted:

I don't really get it either. I thrive on drama and even this is completely uninteresting to me.

I mean if it was some absurdly hot "game journalist" like Jessica Chobot or Naomi Kyle it would make sense in a celebrity gossip way.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Ableist Kinkshamer posted:

nope

Moola
Aug 16, 2006

Clochette posted:

I mean if it was some absurdly hot "game journalist" like Jessica Chobot...

ew dude

Rad Tad
Jul 2, 2014

Clochette posted:

I don't really get it either. I thrive on drama and even this is completely uninteresting to me.

I too think that 5 guys wasn't enough. There isn't even going to be a reality show.

landy.
Jan 20, 2014
Lipstick Apathy

Monsieur Mango posted:

Tell them to go to Traditional Games. That subform is filled to the brim with sackless males, they'll feel just right at home.

Lol you go to GBS for careposts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deadking
Apr 13, 2006

Hello? Charlemagne?!

tranime scholar posted:

don't talk poo poo about the clash bitch :mad:

the clash are p cool, but, strangely, wearing a clash shirt is basically advertising your dull taste in music

• Locked thread