Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

Sometimes I sit and think, and sometimes I just sit.

what is the gbs obsession with cucking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

Chris Awful posted:

I've been visited by the Cuckold Ghost...

Stay safe, promiscuity ghost

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

You know I have to admit, this contest Zoe is accused of Doxing really is pretty neat and I think I'm actually going to vote for the Afterlife Empire game. It actually looks fun.

http://www.thefineyoungcapitalists.com/Voting

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

gently caress the ROW posted:

idk fat women are often aggressive

Plus all that extra weight to put behind punches.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

what is the gbs obsession with cucking

jealousy

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I just clicked this thread out of curiosity since it has so many pages. Here is what I have so far so we can wrap this up:

That pink hair girl is cute, I like her.

She is chilling with JonTron in that picture! Wow!

You shouldn't sleep with journalists to get good game reviews, that is bush league stuff.

Everyone on the internet outside of this thread is mad, but most of the stuff in this thread is kinda funny.

Some guys game about hats is taken offline I guess? :confused:

She is claiming everyone is mad that she just enjoys sex, I saw that somewhere in there. I mean yeah, don't cheat on your bf/gf that is crappy, but also don't do it for professional reasons. There isn't really a defense here (unless she was having sex with me, that is OK)

So basically she is a Bad Person and is trying to defend her actions by claiming misogyny? Is that right?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
if not for the internet this would have ended up as a stern talking to in some dusty office somewhere and a couple rumors floating around zoe quinn game developer for the next five years

but because of the internet this is a massive shitstorm with angry mras typing how vindicated they are and the twittersphere bulging like tetsuo before he explodes into a gigantic mass of pulsating angrily righteous flesh and dozens of very calm and reasoned articles explaining how incredibly sick, and wrong, it is that an upstanding individual like zoe quinn gets put upon like this and how it'll set women in the game industry back two decades

living in the future loving owns

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I like colecovision.

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

KrunkMcGrunk posted:

i don't believe that zoe would glass people because

Glassing someone is a pretty lazy and cowardly way to really gently caress someone up. So from what's been said about her, this would be right up her alley. Get belligerently drunk and angry at an opinion someone said, too lazy to come up with a good response, reach for the bottle and make a good swing.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

I just clicked this thread out of curiosity since it has so many pages. Here is what I have so far so we can wrap this up:

lol you only saw the one myspace angle pic didnt you

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Brannock posted:

if not for the internet this would have ended up as a stern talking to in some dusty office somewhere and a couple rumors floating around zoe quinn game developer for the next five years

but because of the internet this is a massive shitstorm with angry mras typing how vindicated they are and the twittersphere bulging like tetsuo before he explodes into a gigantic mass of pulsating angrily righteous flesh and dozens of very calm and reasoned articles explaining how incredibly sick, and wrong, it is that an upstanding individual like zoe quinn gets put upon like this and how it'll set women in the game industry back two decades

living in the future loving owns

its like both sides become so huge and feed off eachother, like some sort of astral pair of snakes eating eachother in the alaskan sky while the ~normal people~ such as ourselves sit and watch the sky with wonder as the cosmic double-self-vore commences

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Jastiger posted:

So basically she is a Bad Person and is trying to defend her actions by claiming misogyny? Is that right?

Winne winner chicken dinner

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
right now there are hundreds

hundreds

of people walking around with their eyes glued to their phones or tablets furiously tweeting about the Saga of Zoe Quinn. people on the bus. people on the sidewalk. people in their offices. people in their bedrooms. people at a restaurant. people at the beach. people sitting in a library. all of them, tweeting, posting on the internet, about Zoe Quinn.

Skunny Wundy
Jul 9, 2012

Press Your Cuck - Whammy!

flyboi
Oct 13, 2005

agg stop posting
College Slice
Wow nobody's posted the latest in the saga

Phil Fish got hacked hard, closed all twitter accounts and is selling Polycom. Taken from a thread in reddit because I doubt Lowtax wants the drama brought to his doorstep:

quote:

For people who think this is 'just' another Phil Fish rant/breakdown...
There is a 1.5gb file up for download by these people. What do they contain?
What is inside this 1.5gb file?
Passwords of Polytron and Phil Fish
Phil Fish's address, government documents, social security information, bank information
Polytron financial information of sales and revenue
Polyron, Polytron and MORE POLYTRON! Remember to mirror the file and spread any information.

Everything about Phil Fish and Polytron has been exposed and is publicly available to people who has a wish to hurt him. This isn't just about writing angry comments on the internet, or sending hate on Twitter/Email, or even shouting nasty stuff to him at the streets. This is people wishing to tear his whole personal life down, and not just as a threat.

quote:

Hello everyone, I am the head mod over at /V/ and leader of 4chan.org and Anonymous.* This public execution of Polytron and Phil Fish is retaliation for his attempted coverup of five guys burger and fries. Let this be a warning to all SJW game devs out there, we are coming for you. The hack of Zoe Quinn has already taken place as of a few days ago and I have targeted more SJW indie devs today.
My next target is Phil Fish. Karma's a bitch ain't it Phil?
We are /V/
We do not forgive
At all

From the same document. Phil Fish might not be the last target, just something to consider before you think this isn't a big deal.

Edit: *Not important, and obviously not real.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Jastiger posted:

She is chilling with JonTron in that picture! Wow!

You shouldn't sleep with journalists to get good game reviews, that is bush league stuff.

Everyone on the internet outside of this thread is mad, but most of the stuff in this thread is kinda funny.

Some guys game about hats is taken offline I guess? :confused:

She is claiming everyone is mad that she just enjoys sex, I saw that somewhere in there. I mean yeah, don't cheat on your bf/gf that is crappy, but also don't do it for professional reasons. There isn't really a defense here (unless she was having sex with me, that is OK)

How hard is it to read a thread? Every page is a dumb human being who has time to post stupid poo poo like this but not able to read the thread.

I hope you die in the great indie game war of 2014 and instead of a crazy fat pink haired virgin in the afterlife cucking you for all eternity you rot in hell with Phil Fish making you lick his butthole while you are forced to watch a never ending documentary about the creation of Fez, you piece of poo poo.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

SaltLick posted:

she hooked another one

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

Wow, she voted in favor of prop 8. Yuck. :witch:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

flyboi posted:

Phil Fish got hacked hard, closed all twitter accounts and is selling Polycom. Taken from a thread in reddit because I doubt Lowtax wants the drama brought to his doorstep:

Everything about Phil Fish and Polytron has been exposed and is publicly available to people who has a wish to hurt him. This isn't just about writing angry comments on the internet, or sending hate on Twitter/Email, or even shouting nasty stuff to him at the streets. This is people wishing to tear his whole personal life down, and not just as a threat.

From the same document. Phil Fish might not be the last target, just something to consider before you think this isn't a big deal.

Woah wait it's like that side of this is also retarded and psychotic too?
OH
MY
GOD

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Listen MRAs, the internet and world has put up with a lot of bullshit from you since your inception came about, but I want you to know from a karmic standpoint everything you've done has been forgiven for giving us this, in fact we now owe you one free low confidence girl killing herself from being shamed online

Vag Assault Weapon fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Aug 22, 2014

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

flyboi posted:

Yeah its covered a few pages back. I and others wrote a whole thing about how either Fish is incredibly stupid or he did it to himself. It`s a good discussion.

KrunkMcGrunk
Jul 2, 2007

quote:

crazy fat pink haired virgin in the afterlife cucking you for all eternity

ok, i get the obsession now. this was pretty funny

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

flyboi posted:

lol you should check a few pages back
the only way they could hack the polytron page is if they had access to phil fishes phone and laptop to get past their cloudflare protection (cloudflare is not their host, but their host offers their 2-step protection)
1.5gb was then downloaded and uploaded in 15 seconds - which is impossible to do from an external source
and then posted on their webserver, instead of spread around and mirrored
Dropbox of Zoe Quinn was also hacked, which is also not easy to do, at all
yet both their twitters were fine enough to complain about it - twitter is actually not too hard to hack
And instead of rallying to claim the epic hack, /v/ actually helped contact the FBI to look into the breach, since Phil Fish and Zoe Quinn did not

naem
May 29, 2011

echronorian posted:

Wait wait wait you're saying an awkward, depressed girl slept with some dudes similar to her? This is nuts. Absolutely nuts.

This actually describes about 80% of the women I've managed to have sex with, the other 20% I suspect were loving me ironically (fuckin hipsters)

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

if zoe is stealing your husband how loving ugly do you have to be?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
is this the expansion pack to cuckquest

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

I see the one with her looking over JonTron's shoulder at a game. She isn't fat, so I don't know what you mean.

big duck equals goose posted:

How hard is it to read a thread? Every page is a dumb human being who has time to post stupid poo poo like this but not able to read the thread.

I hope you die in the great indie game war of 2014 and instead of a crazy fat pink haired virgin in the afterlife cucking you for all eternity you rot in hell with Phil Fish making you lick his butthole while you are forced to watch a never ending documentary about the creation of Fez, you piece of poo poo.

How rude. I"m not going to read all 60 pages of this when I can wrap it up so cleanly.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that patron site is still mind boggling. The future of sugar daddies is looking grim

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

DrPaper posted:

lol you should check a few pages back
the only way they could hack the polytron page is if they had access to phil fishes phone and laptop to get past their cloudflare protection (cloudflare is not their host, but their host offers their 2-step protection)
1.5gb was then downloaded and uploaded in 15 seconds - which is impossible to do from an external source
and then posted on their webserver, instead of spread around and mirrored
Dropbox of Zoe Quinn was also hacked, which is also not easy to do, at all
yet both their twitters were fine enough to complain about it - twitter is actually not too hard to hack
And instead of rallying to claim the epic hack, /v/ actually helped contact the FBI to look into the breach, since Phil Fish and Zoe Quinn did not

Oh wait, in my smugness I even missed that last part. /v/ actually got the FBI involved and it's clear Fish and Zoe didn't?

Please tell me you have a link.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

that patron site is still mind boggling. The future of sugar daddies is looking grim

How much is it up to?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

SaltLick posted:

if zoe is stealing your husband how loving ugly do you have to be?

do you mean the blonde twitter girl? she looked fairly average fat nerd girl. you gotta remember that pretty much everyone involved in that scene is outrageously insecure and attention is like cocaine for them. nerd girl approaching a dude and offering to use him to cuck her boyfriend is probably the wildest sexual fantasy they'll ever get to live out irl

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Spanish Manlove posted:

How much is it up to?

not too much over the last time, it's $2365 right now. she's gotten 100 extra patrons though

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Brannock posted:

not too much over the last time, it's $2365 right now. she's gotten 100 extra patrons though

A DAY!!!!

PER DAY!!!!

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I thought the sess-bump would be worth more than that

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

did this thing become any less retarded yet?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
think about this: it's only a matter of time before this gets covered in mainstream news. it just takes something really big happening on the weekend for CNN to cover it on monday

A DAY!!!!

PER DAY!!!!

month, dude

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Lawman 0 posted:

did this thing become any less retarded yet?

nope lol

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Or maybe Goons who keep talking about cucking are secretly into getting cucked? Kinda like Ted Haggard speaking out about morality/sexual purity.

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Shadoer posted:

Oh wait, in my smugness I even missed that last part. /v/ actually got the FBI involved and it's clear Fish and Zoe didn't?

Please tell me you have a link.

In threads about the accusations (which involved everyone going "we did WHAT?") links were posted to the FBI tip sites and stuff, basically telling people to report about it here since the FBI's internet taskforce actually gets poo poo done. So tons of people from /v/ sent in reports about it, meaning somebody is probably going to get to the bottom of it. The last it was heard, Polytron had not officially contacted the authorities of any kind, and Adam Sessler and Zoe Quinn were hanging out at a bar tweeting about being hacked, so presumably she at least hadn't at the time.

The Five Guys manifesto reads like a bad joke, and again, the site did not take credit for it gleefully like it usually does, and instead reported it to the FBI.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

flyboi posted:

Edit: *Not important, and obviously not real.

We already knew this and Phil Fish is a poo poo gently caress him.

• Locked thread