Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Active666
Apr 3, 2009

JoelJoel posted:

As someone who recently watched that terrible movie, I can confirm that Robin Williams did indeed play Captain James Hook.

That is incorrect, Robin Williams played Peter Pan not Captain Hook...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

Active666 posted:

That is incorrect, Robin Williams played Peter Pan not Captain Hook...

:thejoke:

Active666
Apr 3, 2009

Yeah it just clicked as to one reason why that was terrible and now I feel like an idiot.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Oh yeah, well if he didn't play Captain Hook then why does he have a hook hand?!?

super size soft serve
Aug 28, 2011

You think I'm fat, but it's an optical illusion.

It's just a really weird picture, because you not only see Hook's hook, but also his hair and part of his hat.

E: They just used the movie poster and left out Hook's face, maybe to be added later?

super size soft serve has a new favorite as of 20:25 on Aug 20, 2014

kinmik
Jul 17, 2011

Dog, what are you doing? Get away from there.
You don't even have thumbs.

DandyLion posted:

Oh yeah, well if he didn't play Captain Hook then why does he have a hook hand?!?

Pile of Kittens
Apr 23, 2005

Why does everything STILL smell like pussy?

Esroc posted:

Wouldn't surprise me. My mentor had an apprentice in the past who he booted out on his rear end for being a skeevy gently caress, then found out after the fact that he had hidden a dick or three on nearly every piece he had done when he began working on customers. My mentor found this out because a different customer would show up in a rage every so often for several years as they slowly all discovered the phallic imagery.

Though as testament to the guys skill, some of the dicks were masterfully hidden. I was kind of impressed.

Talk about a dick move.

:downsrim:

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

I'm not sure how to break this to you. But I'm pretty sure this lady isn't a real professional hockey player.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Bad form! Hook was bangarang.

Beat me to it.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Her sexy detailed legs seem at odds with her totally plain and unsexy face. Also it looks like she has sideburns.

Everything about this anatomy is loving bonkers.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

BjornOfBorg posted:

It's just a really weird picture, because you not only see Hook's hook, but also his hair and part of his hat.

E: They just used the movie poster and left out Hook's face, maybe to be added later?

She's waiting for Dustin Hoffman to die before she finishes the work.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Looks like the tattoo has a megaclit from too many steroids. :ohdear:

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Good god that happy doofy wolf face is cracking me up.

:haw:

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

:haw: OK, I want a wolf howling at the moon

:) I can do that.

:haw: Oh, and a big wolf paw print next to that

:) OK sure.

:haw: And, and, a swan gliding past like it's floating on water on the bottom

:raise: Oooooh Kaaaay.

:haw: Oh! Oh! Oh! and that big paw print, has to show a goofy looking wolf face too.

:geno: Uh...

:haw:

:saddowns:

:haw: I liek wolves.

POLICE CAR AUCTION
Dec 1, 2003

I'm not a princess

Esroc posted:

Wouldn't surprise me. My mentor had an apprentice in the past who he booted out on his rear end for being a skeevy gently caress, then found out after the fact that he had hidden a dick or three on nearly every piece he had done when he began working on customers. My mentor found this out because a different customer would show up in a rage every so often for several years as they slowly all discovered the phallic imagery.

Though as testament to the guys skill, some of the dicks were masterfully hidden. I was kind of impressed.

I find this equally disturbing/hilarious, any chance you could post some examples?

Miaou
Jun 13, 2008
From some local shops found on google maps
:3:

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Ive got a goldmine of lovely tattoos from the local (Toronto area) tattoo school/affiliated shop. These assholes actually let you finance your horrible tattoo, so you don't even need cash up front to permanently ruin whatever appendage you get "tattooed". Here's their website http://www.exquizeettattoo.ca/index.asp please enjoy these choice selections:

cheese eats mouse
Jul 6, 2007

A real Portlander now

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

She's waiting for Dustin Hoffman to die before she finishes the work.

I can't imagine being a guy between a girls legs and having Dustin Hoffman dressed as Captain Hook just staring at you.

KillerEggplant
Apr 2, 2011

I'm pretty sure I've seen this on a t-shirt.

One Swell Foop
Aug 5, 2010

I'm afraid we have no time for codes and manners.
I'm pretty sure it's the well known t-shirt design "One Wolf Facepaw Swan Moon".

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

So did she get this one to cover up those hip scars then have them forget to cover them? Maybe they're filling in the cloud-hooks at a later date.

Also, wolf-moon-swan-paw owns and you're all classless plebs.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

For some reason, these "lovely flash/copyrighted-character designs + inscription to loved one" designs always do me in. I'm sure they have some kind of meaning to the people getting them, but if it's worth getting a tattoo in honor of someone, isn't it worth trying a little bit on the design? "Oh, my dad loved Looney Tunes! That crappy stock Bugs Bunny will do just fine; it's not like I miss him that much."

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.

vxskud posted:

Pretty much the only shop I trust in this city is Art Addictions.
http://artaddictions.ca/
I don't wanna harp on you because Im sure any tattoos you have are great, but here are a couple of real pieces of poo poo from "Art Addictions":

This is possibly the worst "Bio-whatever" tattoo Ive ever seen and looks like some sort of Cronenberg style elbow anus

This final one is fitting imo

It just goes on and on and on with the bad tattoos by the looks of it. I just glanced at the first few pages of 2/3 artists.

the yeti
Mar 29, 2008

memento disco

Antivehicular posted:

For some reason, these "lovely flash/copyrighted-character designs + inscription to loved one" designs always do me in. I'm sure they have some kind of meaning to the people getting them, but if it's worth getting a tattoo in honor of someone, isn't it worth trying a little bit on the design? "Oh, my dad loved Looney Tunes! That crappy stock Bugs Bunny will do just fine; it's not like I miss him that much."

I'm not sure if it's just a southeast thing but down there a certain demographic (not kids :v:) seems to REALLY be into Looney Toons as decoration/mascot sorts of things.

Lady Disdain
Jan 14, 2013

are you yet living?

the yeti posted:

I'm not sure if it's just a southeast thing but down there a certain demographic (not kids :v:) seems to REALLY be into Looney Toons as decoration/mascot sorts of things.

I think this was a war time thing. My grandfather fought in WWII, and everyone in his regiment had a Donald Duck tattoo (not the same tattoo).

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Istari posted:

I think this was a war time thing. My grandfather fought in WWII, and everyone in his regiment had a Donald Duck tattoo (not the same tattoo).

Yeah. My grandfather didn't have any tattoos, that I know of, but the man loving loved Looney Tunes, since a lot of them were made for the troops. He was awesome.

My tattoo artist in Kansas called the tazmanian devil tattoos the white trash logo, I think.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

Bored posted:

Yeah. My grandfather didn't have any tattoos, that I know of, but the man loving loved Looney Tunes, since a lot of them were made for the troops. He was awesome.

My tattoo artist in Kansas called the tazmanian devil tattoos the white trash logo, I think.

Where I live it's the Browning Buck. And my mentor gets them requested so often he jokes about putting up a sign on the door saying "We're out of stock on Browning Bucks, we apologize for the inconvenience."

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

DorkusMalorkus posted:

Everything about this anatomy is loving bonkers.

Not if you graduated from the Rob Liefeld School of Visual Arts.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Anchors are confusing.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

JoelJoel posted:

Anchors are confusing.

Yeah, they should tattoo a rubber ducky or a Styrofoam ball on themselves if they refuse to sink. OR, a kitchen sink with a "no" sign stamped over it.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Solice Kirsk posted:

Yeah, they should tattoo a rubber ducky or a Styrofoam ball on themselves if they refuse to sink. OR, a kitchen sink with a "no" sign stamped over it.

Or a pirate ship. Or a whole mess of balloons. Or a clown with concrete boots...but he's hella angry and he's clawing through the water like a banshee.

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?

Cream-of-Plenty posted:

Or a pirate ship. Or a whole mess of balloons. Or a clown with concrete boots...but he's hella angry and he's clawing through the water like a banshee.

Not going to lie. That last one sounds like a really cool tat.

rockcity
Jan 16, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

I hope somewhere someone has an anchor tattoo that says "I always sink".

strangemusic
Aug 7, 2008

I shield you because I need charge
Is not because I like you or anything!

Solice Kirsk posted:

OR, a kitchen sink with a "no" sign stamped over it.

God drat, I really need to do this now.

3 Action Economist
May 22, 2002

Educate. Agitate. Liberate.

cheese eats mouse posted:

I can't imagine being a guy between a girls legs and having Dustin Hoffman dressed as Captain Hook just staring at you.

Well Bob Hoskins is already on the inside of her thigh, right?

Patchouli Patrol
Nov 11, 2007

Since I clearly can't identify cats, will someone tell me if I've misidentified this ugly zombie Michonne, or is it another cat?

Doubtful Guest
Jun 23, 2008

Meanwhile, Conradin made himself another piece of toazzzzzzt.

Kurt Cobain midway into changing into a muppet?

BhindiBhaji Boogie
Aug 6, 2013

Well that's my story.
This Silver Surfer piece really bums me out because the artist seems to produce pretty serviceable work otherwise. I guess everyone has an off day, I just hope to hell it isn't the day I choose to get tattooed by you.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

BhindiBhaji Boogie posted:

This Silver Surfer piece really bums me out because the artist seems to produce pretty serviceable work otherwise. I guess everyone has an off day, I just hope to hell it isn't the day I choose to get tattooed by you.

That is a horrible back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Horrible back aside, that is a really weird angle. It works on a comic book cover but not as a tattoo.

• Locked thread