Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
redreader
Nov 2, 2009

I am the coolest person ever with my pirate chalice. Seriously.

Dinosaur Gum

Makes u think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Is Fez a good game?

She slept with this Phil FIsh guy, who did Fez, right?

Is Fez good enough that sleeping with him would increase your cred or something?

I mean, I'm in line for the cucking already so I have nothing o lose here, I just want to know if I need to poo poo out a game real quick to get some of that sweet Quinntang.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Nonsense posted:

she's made a poo poo load of cash dude, money talks and it says 'she's right not u'

*links picture of her apartment refuting*

The Landstander
Apr 20, 2004

I stand on land.

social injustice warriors

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Jastiger posted:

Is Fez a good game?

She slept with this Phil FIsh guy, who did Fez, right?

Is Fez good enough that sleeping with him would increase your cred or something?

I mean, I'm in line for the cucking already so I have nothing o lose here, I just want to know if I need to poo poo out a game real quick to get some of that sweet Quinntang.

fez is deep and art, like that time reverse game soulja boy liked

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
this whole thing will turn out to be art

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Im a gamer, i didnt spend money to go on vacations cuz i can do that with games. Im not a virgin cuz i saved princess peach.

gently caress gamer scum.

R-Type
Oct 10, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
My cuckmate is a beautiful piece of rear end, and likes the arrangement.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
The #Quinnspiracy is real.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its cool that she had all this sex and made a dudes brain explode feels on some crybaby blog so asian tweens could complain about women rudely enough to make her rich from donations.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

jalopybrown posted:

fez is deep and art, like that time reverse game soulja boy liked

Oh, yeah, dude. Time splitters loving rolled poo poo down. I thought the story got a bit TOO confusing at times, but it was pretty sweet to shoot that cyber-ape with a flak cannon.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Musket posted:

Im a gamer, i didnt spend money to go on vacations cuz i can do that with games. Im not a virgin cuz i saved princess peach.

gently caress gamer scum.

:smugbert:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

i wish cliffyb had hosed her, would have topped this all off

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

She's not getting rich from this, she doesn't have the common sense or professionalism to Sarkeesian her way to it

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

uh hon can you stop touching me and being cute i'm trying to level up right now.
:goonsay:

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Hun? That's a dude wearing capri pants.

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

Real hurthling! posted:

its cool that she had all this sex and made a dudes brain explode feels on some crybaby blog so asian tweens could complain about women rudely enough to make her rich from donations.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Maybe I should play this Fez then if it is what got him laid from the gamer girl. I guess?

I'm just trying to wrap my brain around why this is now a misogyny battle and she is now getting free money.

I mean, should I have my wife go cheat on me so I can get a kickstarter or something?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
if zoe quinn was a shrek character, she would turn into a beautiful ogress when the moonlight hit her.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
the phrase professional victim came real today, with the video game woman and the ginger man

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

big duck equals goose posted:

Hun? That's a dude wearing capri pants.

klurf heteronormative signifiers.jpg

Sir Lucius
Aug 3, 2003
So all you have to do is have sex with people and then you get like $2000 in that online tequila thing?\

EDIT: I want to sign up for this plz

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

remember tila tequila

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Above all else, Zoe, always remember: stay fierce. #quinnspiracy

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Stay hungry

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.

an amish housewife with anime hair.

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Stay cucked.

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Brannock posted:

Above all else, Zoe, always remember: stay fierce. #quinnspiracy

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Nonsense posted:

remember tila tequila

Don Mega
Nov 26, 2005
this is still going on?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
lmao the whiny MRA betas being angry is probably even funnier than the internet scolds

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Don Mega posted:

this is still going on?

no one has been killed yet so yah

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Don Mega posted:

this is still going on?

Nah

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
Is there a SJW movement to demand class protections for Gamers?

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
*slams fist on table* Why won't those women respect me and my hobb- no, my culture?! I have no choice... we must denigrate them for not being true Gamers.

Shadoer
Aug 31, 2011

Zoe Quinn is one of many women targeted by the Gamergate harassment campaign.

Support a feminist today!

Don Mega posted:

this is still going on?

Oh this is going to go on for at least a weak thx the Phil Fish's stunt.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Brannock posted:

lmao the whiny MRA betas being angry is probably even funnier than the internet scolds

This is a hilarious image.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008
if i kill a woman in Battlefield 4 without asking her if its ok to penetrate her in game body with fake pixel bullets, is that rape?

cthulhoo
Jun 18, 2012

Musket posted:

if i kill a woman in Battlefield 4 without asking her if its ok to penetrate her in game body with fake pixel bullets, is that rape?

Everything is rape hth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I went to Five Guys yesterday because of this incident. The Five Guys tasted very good in my mouth.

• Locked thread