Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
If Zoe reads this thread, she may get depressed again, which can mean Depression Quest 2 (AKA GotY 2015 according to all reviewers with a penis). Please, stop while there's still hope.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jastiger posted:

SHe's p cute imo. Ya'll be cray cray./

Have you JO to her nudes yet?

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Liquid Penguins posted:

Could phil fish go to jail/get sued into oblivion over leaking confidential sony/microsoft/valve documents as well as his employee's sensitive information? We need a lawyer in this sexy thread.

I literally cannot think of a better way for this to end than phil fish going to jail for hacking his own site.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

beep by grandpa posted:

I literally cannot think of a better way for this to end than phil fish going to jail for hacking his own site.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
I'm afraid that outcome is too good and now I'm setting myself up for disappointment. Phil Fish would not survive in jail. I really hope he ends up massively in debt and behind bars for a few years.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

The General posted:

She would be cute, if she didn't have a habit of sleeping with a dozen people in a fortnight.

That part, and the lying, and the hiding behind a real social issue to cover for lovely behavior are all unattractive for sure.

But she's still cute. I like her. *Dons white knight gauntlets*

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

Brannock posted:

this is almost universally true for any sex scandal

everyone has a little bit of ugly in them. some have more than others

sex scandals about famous individuals are different because most people already know what those individuals look like and have mentally filed them into a sexy/unsexy box in their head

sex scandals about non-famous individuals are weird because the vast majority of bystanders don't know what the people involved look like and so their opinion of the scandal is shaped by their developing opinion of those individuals

plus on a purely comedic level a sex scandal where everyone is kind of gross and dumpy is just inherently funny because of the divergence between expectation and reality.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

sex scandals about famous individuals are different because most people already know what those individuals look like and have mentally filed them into a sexy/unsexy box in their head

sex scandals about non-famous individuals are weird because the vast majority of bystanders don't know what the people involved look like and so their opinion of the scandal is shaped by their developing opinion of those individuals

plus on a purely comedic level a sex scandal where everyone is kind of gross and dumpy is just inherently funny because of the divergence between expectation and reality.

no actually when i hear woman nerd i think of a doughy 5'0 chick w/ anime hair that's in a poly relationship whether he bf knows about it/is okay with it or not

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

the only good indie devs are Tarn Adams and maybe the Wolfire dudes

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The Droid posted:

the guys who are doing kerbals are cool but the game will never be finished ever

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

beep by grandpa posted:

Phil would be like "sup brothers? These white crackers, am I right? Not like us real folk. Me? Got in prison for socking it to gamers" To some black dudes dudes in county and get the poo poo kicked out of him by both black gangs and white supremacists thus bringing racial equality and unity to that prison.

It would be beautiful.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

The Droid posted:

The only good indie games, are the ones who refuse to call their product complete

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

SaltLick posted:

Have you JO to her nudes yet?

DIdn't know they exist. May have to evaluate if I'm going to continue White Knighting.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

no actually when i hear woman nerd i think of a doughy 5'0 chick w/ anime hair that's in a poly relationship whether he bf knows about it/is okay with it or not

I;m gonna be a pedantic rear end and say it's not a poly relationship if the BF doesn't know/approve of it :colbert:

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW

Alejandro Sanchez posted:

The only good indie games, are the ones who refuse to call their product complete

So... 90% of them?!

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Indie is a marketing term that means "do not judge by reasonable quality standards" when it comes to games. Just call your product a game if you are proud of it.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
tarn adams is a surprisingly cool and nice guy for a liberal

Hobo Grandpa
Aug 22, 2014

"Trigger" is my trigger word.

God bless early access.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Liquid Penguins posted:

Indie is a marketing term that means "do not judge by reasonable quality standards" when it comes to games. Just call your product a game if you are proud of it.

It's not just a game. It's an artist look into the world of _____

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

The General posted:

I;m gonna be a pedantic rear end and say it's not a poly relationship if the BF doesn't know/approve of it :colbert:

fair enough but either way chunky white girls seem to do a lot of sleeping around without their bf's permission it's weird

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

so how much did you pay into Star Citizen

shinymodem
May 21, 2007
i downloaded fez to see what all the fuss was about, there's a glitch in the literal starting room when you gently caress around with the drumset, he makes a bad joke about the game glitching out when you get your stupid loving hat (which apparently happened a lot when he was showing the game off in that indie game movie) and for some reason its overheating the gently caress out of my computer when it can handle real games like skyrim just fine. gently caress this guy and his lovely loving game. gently caress

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

shinymodem posted:

i downloaded fez to see what all the fuss was about, there's a glitch in the literal starting room when you gently caress around with the drumset, he makes a bad joke about the game glitching out when you get your stupid loving hat (which apparently happened a lot when he was showing the game off in that indie game movie) and for some reason its overheating the gently caress out of my computer when it can handle real games like skyrim just fine. gently caress this guy and his lovely loving game. gently caress

Lol.

I base my sexual relationship decisions based on how good their product is.

2/10 would not bang.

Quinn and Depression Quest? 11/10.

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

turnways posted:

so how much did you pay into Star Citizen

8 doobie dawgs.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

DAD LOST MY IPOD posted:

tbh all the best sex scandals are the one where the rear end in a top hat going down in flames had previously built a career out of establishing themselves as the moral authority on social issues (quinn, mark sanford, newt gringrich, etc)

anthony weiner kinda doesn't count tho cause he never talked about family/morality poo poo ever, but gently caress him anyway cause he stood there weeping like a gigantic pussy swearing he loves his wife and will never do it again but somehow a year later the fucker gets caught draggin his pisscrank across twitter to sorority girls again lol

Orzo
Sep 3, 2004

IT! IT is confusing! Say your goddamn pronouns!

The Droid posted:

Derek Yu has managed to be pretty cool and avoid all drama after being fairly prominent/successful for a number of years

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

beep by grandpa posted:

tbh all the best sex scandals are the one where the rear end in a top hat going down in flames had previously built a career out of establishing themselves as the moral authority on social issues (quinn, mark sanford, newt gringrich, etc)

anthony weiner kinda doesn't count tho cause he never talked about family/morality poo poo ever, but gently caress him anyway cause he stood there weeping like a gigantic pussy swearing he loves his wife and will never do it again but somehow a year later the fucker gets caught draggin his pisscrank across twitter to sorority girls again lol

i liked john edwards :(

suesehT
Nov 18, 2000

beep by grandpa posted:

Why do people think there's a conspiracy involved? That's stupid.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

suesehT posted:

What conspiracy? Phil Fish threatens to murder people on film, I don't doubt for a second he is stupid enough to ruin his life over BURGERS AND FRIES.

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
what i'm getting out of this is that i shouldn't send dick pics, gently caress people for video game reviews, make/play indie games, or interact with anyone with bipolar disorder

these are all good life lessons

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

Adventure Pigeon posted:

what i'm getting out of this is that i shouldn't send dick pics, gently caress people for video game reviews, make/play indie games, or interact with anyone with bipolar disorder

these are all good life lessons

I think in general not doing sexual things is good

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

DrPaper posted:

I think in general not doing sexual things is good

certainly not when there's a risk of reddit/tumblr/twitter/4chan/facebook/the cia getting involved

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
phil fish was only on 4chan so he could hire someone to hack him own site

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Paladinus posted:

If Zoe reads this thread, she may get depressed again, which can mean Depression Quest 2 (AKA GotY 2015 according to all reviewers with a penis). Please, stop while there's still hope.

compared to the stuff at 4chan and reddit, this thread would be a pleasant read for her

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

'never gently caress anyone involved in indie gaming' is about as good of a matra as a person can have

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

suesehT posted:

People are more willing to believe he's part of something hilariously, hilariously stupid because he's most likely loving a psycho bitch with a history of faking being a victim for money

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

suesehT posted:

Who said there has to be a conspiracy? he's dangerously unstable and based on every single thing he's ever said and done he is impulsive as gently caress (and not smart)

YOURFRIEND
Feb 3, 2009

You're an asshole, Mr. Grinch
You really are a cunt
You're as cuddly as a cockring
and charming being a shitheel

FUCK YOURFRIEND!

david... posted:

Known rapist Max Temkin, Crazy person Phil Fish and cuckmaster Zoe Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRoOOwwJQaU

Why are they all drinking PBR? Surely a sign of human scum

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

david... posted:

Known rapist Max Temkin, Crazy person Phil Fish and cuckmaster Zoe Quinn

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRoOOwwJQaU

Holy poo poo Phil Fishes hair what the gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
You guys wouldn't be saying this about her if she wasn't attractive. Stop the misogyny itt please. She isn't a piece of meat.

As far as the sexual scandal thing, I think it relates more to social skills. If a stud like Jastiger gets busted its like "whoa he was just going out there for the ladies". I'd explain it best I could and gracefully try to save face, as any normal adjusted person does.

When someone without many social skills, but unfettered access to media, gets caught its a shitstorm because they have no good concept on how they interact with people or how they come off. See the scandals with those politicians-they at least try to beg off and not talk about it.

Then you have folks like Fish that unintentionally make it worse because they no idea what its like to have attention on them. They have no idea how they come off online.

• Locked thread