Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
shes ugly and fat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Jastiger posted:

You guys wouldn't be saying this about her if she wasn't attractive. Stop the misogyny itt please. She isn't a piece of meat.

As far as the sexual scandal thing, I think it relates more to social skills. If a stud like Jastiger gets busted its like "whoa he was just going out there for the ladies". I'd explain it best I could and gracefully try to save face, as any normal adjusted person does.

When someone without many social skills, but unfettered access to media, gets caught its a shitstorm because they have no good concept on how they interact with people or how they come off. See the scandals with those politicians-they at least try to beg off and not talk about it.

Then you have folks like Fish that unintentionally make it worse because they no idea what its like to have attention on them. They have no idea how they come off online.
You are the most unfunny, boring poster in this thread and each one is more worthless than the last.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Jastiger posted:

You guys wouldn't be saying this about her if she wasn't attractive. Stop the misogyny itt please. She isn't a piece of meat.

I'll stop treating her like a piece of meat when she stops acting like a piece of meat :smugbert:

Musket
Mar 19, 2008

ymgve posted:

compared to the stuff at 4chan and reddit, this thread would be a pleasant read for her

Might even boost her self esteem. Lists of nerds itt wanna get in her hamwallet.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
can i quote funny posts from gamers.txt about this and put them in this thread, or is that haram

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
hey could we get some more boring fags in here to breathlessly defend everything this worthless piece of poo poo did just because she was born with a snatch, thanks

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

can i quote funny posts from gamers.txt about this and put them in this thread, or is that haram

please do

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
haha j/k actually they should get the gently caress out and never post again

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

THE PENETRATOR posted:

Here I'll start with a good one

Gaspar Lewis posted:

Zoe Quinn was a dirty cheating slut and the whore had all of this coming. loving liberal SJW whiners, all of them, the cancer that's killing real video games. Excuse me, I have to reload my DNF save and slap the CGI titty walls for a few minutes before hate-jacking my dick raw to her cheesecake nudie shots I got from 4chan.

Let's rock. :dukedog:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
I want to post the bob le moche one and follow-up posts from other people about it but I can't search for it and it's like 50000 pages back

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I want to post the bob le moche one and follow-up posts from other people about it but I can't search for it and it's like 50000 pages back

clicked the check all posts question mark button

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3628473&pagenumber=418&perpage=40#post433817883

Mister Fister
May 17, 2008

D&D: HASBARA SQUAD
KILL-GORE

I love the smell of dead Palestinians in the morning.
You know, one time we had Gaza bombed for 26 days
(and counting!)

Musket posted:

Might even boost her self esteem. Lists of nerds itt wanna get in her hamwallet.

Jastiger and... ?

OMG JC a Bomb!
Jul 13, 2004

We are the Invisible Spatula. We are the Grilluminati. We eat before and after dinner. We eat forever. And eventually... eventually we will lead them into the dining room.
i don't blame her for trying to turn this into a profiting venture. who the hell would hire her for anything except maybe hot topic?

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Mister Fister posted:

Jastiger and... ?

i'd get all up in the quinn

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

thanks. here i'll quote u

lovely Wizard posted:

a google search of literally your SA name if this makes me an internet detective then ronald mcdonald is the iron chef

I was right this is the poo poo

you can say what you want about makin phat dosh, but your magnum opus is a retro style pixel platformer

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

THE PENETRATOR posted:

thanks. here i'll quote u

you forgot

Bob le Moche posted:

Hey all, I work in the games industry as a game developer and I also get state funding to do research on videogames in the serious academic field of "game studies" along with hundreds of scholars and everybody I know uses words like "ludonarrative literacy" and "problematic" and is super cool and smart. We write books about racism, sexism, capitalism and videogames that real publishers pay us for. Mattie Brice speaks at our conferences because she and other rad people like her and Zoe Quinn have done amazing work in changing the industry for the better in the last few years and thanks to them I've seen first-hand more and more female and minority students starting to get into games which is awesome. Most of my friends in the industry who make the games that matter so much to dumb kids on reddit do it as a day job to pay their bills and honestly think that the games they make are pretty stupid and lovely distractions for pathetic manchildren.

Hope this helps you bunch of babies out

To show how much of a shithead he is.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
thanks for this bob le mocha stuff

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

beep by grandpa posted:

You are the most unfunny, boring poster in this thread and each one is more worthless than the last.

Oh I'm sorry I didn't know the rampant misogyny was so serious that I was interrupting your woman-hating high.

Mister Fister posted:

Jastiger and... ?

Hey I said she was physically appealing, I don't necessarily want to spend any time with her in a physical location.

Literally no one is defending her unless I'm missing something.

The General posted:

I'll stop treating her like a piece of meat when she stops acting like a piece of meat :smugbert:

I am checkmated.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
We write books about racism, sexism, capitalism and videogames that real publishers pay us for. Mattie Brice speaks at our conferences because she and other rad people like her and Zoe Quinn have done amazing work in changing the industry for the better in the last few years

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lovely Wizard posted:

you forgot

To show how much of a shithead he is.

i thought he was being sarcastic at first. like, first half of that thing reads like he's going for some kind of tumblr troll

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
can't find any posts showcasing why that mattie brice thing is funny but she wrote a huge article on why having american accents in video games is PROBLEMATIC

blainestereo posted:

And now, for the first time, we are bringing to you the full story of what happened on that fateful day. We are giving you all the evidence, based only on the secret testimonies of the miserable souls who survived this terrifying ordeal. The incidents, the places, my friend, we cannot keep this a secret any longer. Let us punish the guilty. Let us reward the innocent. My friend, can your heart stand the shocking facts about grave cuckers from outer space?

^ good post

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
If I remember right Mattie Brice is the transwoman who almost had a full-blown breakdown when subjected to a projector slide of a uterus.

No word on if the presenter was shouting "You'll never have this, you'll never have this!" in a Borat voice at the time.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I ate her pussy!

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Jonad posted:

If I remember right Mattie Brice is the transwoman who almost had a full-blown breakdown when subjected to a projector slide of a uterus.

No word on if the presenter was shouting "You'll never have this, you'll never have this!" in a Borat voice at the time.

Yikes

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Jonad posted:

http://www.mattiebrice.com/commune-ity/

i watched a picture of a uterus displayed on the big screens of the awards show. i was right next to the stage. i laughed. i realized that i laugh whenever someone assumes i relate to vaginas, fallopian tubes, breasts. i don’t have them. i never will. i laughed when i meant to scream. scream at what people thought was progressive. scream at people trying their best. scream at look how far we’ve come. instead i laughed in fear of my life.

california roll
Feb 23, 2009
word around the office is phil fish is in big trouble

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Jonad posted:

are tumblrs legit bothered by all this stuff or do they just do it because it's the best way to get a reaction from another human? im a whiny bitch boy and even i don't bitch as much as them

guess all those hormones that they're injecting themselves with makes them more unstable than before

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

Just when you think jastiger's nonstop shitposting in the thread pushes you out, breaking new developments like this pull you back in

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice
The game is good. The uterus is evil.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Goon project: let's gently caress this chick

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

THE PENETRATOR posted:

i watched a picture of a uterus displayed on the big screens of the awards show. i was right next to the stage. i laughed. i realized that i laugh whenever someone assumes i relate to vaginas, fallopian tubes, breasts. i don’t have them. i never will. i laughed when i meant to scream. scream at what people thought was progressive. scream at people trying their best. scream at look how far we’ve come. instead i laughed in fear of my life.

*wipes a tear, silently lolling*

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
Games that show depression and it's effects in video games better then Depression Quest.

1. The cat lady
2. Dreamweb.
3. Persona 3 and 4
4. I have no mouth but must scream.
5. Jet set radio.
6. Custards Revenge.
7. Ghouls and Ghosts
8. Math blasters
9. Chex Quest
10. Dontrell the Dolphin.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

california roll posted:

word around the office is phil fish is in big trouble

what office

DrPaper
Aug 29, 2011

ymgve posted:

what office

one with steve carrel

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
Related png:

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

THE PENETRATOR posted:

I cannot help but be saddened by the fact that, statistically, nothing I ever say, do or write will ever be as funny as the idea of a transwoman who lives in literally mortal fear of female sexual characteristics.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
to be fair they are pretty creepy when they leak gobs of goopy blood for a week straight

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i identify as a woman but i loathe the idea of ever possibly having a vagina and any time someone mentions having one i curl up into a ball and scream.

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Zoe will 69 every poster on this page. Remember to wear a condom and use a dental dam. You can cut the tip off a condom, cut down the length, and unroll it if you need a fast easy dental dam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

I'm going to have sex with her :D

• Locked thread