Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

THE PENETRATOR posted:

http://www.mattiebrice.com/commune-ity/

i watched a picture of a uterus displayed on the big screens of the awards show. i was right next to the stage. i laughed. i realized that i laugh whenever someone assumes i relate to vaginas, fallopian tubes, breasts. i don’t have them. i never will. i laughed when i meant to scream. scream at what people thought was progressive. scream at people trying their best. scream at look how far we’ve come. instead i laughed in fear of my life.

It's like reading someone who's writing a William S. Burroughs tribute fanfic by accident.

EDIT: Try imagining Peter Weller doing a deadpan narration of this.

Junkfist fucked around with this message at 23:39 on Aug 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

I hate all women except hot ones

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

a cop posted:

Goon project: let's gently caress this chick

I"LL MAKE THE WEBSITE

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Ulver posted:

Just when you think jastiger's nonstop shitposting in the thread pushes you out, breaking new developments like this pull you back in

Don't be rude, man, don't be rude. People pay good money for my posts and journalism.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Jastiger posted:

Don't be rude, man, don't be rude. People pay good money for my posts and journalism.

I'm also a journalist too, please follow me on twitter @couchesreal

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

I"LL MAKE THE WEBSITE

Let's make a kickstarter :hellyeah: Gonna get paid to gently caress her!

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
i don't know if all this poo poo is video games masquerading as social justice or social justice masquerading as indie video games, but it comes down to that the only video games really worth buying are from soulless factory companies that break their employees until they understand their opinions don't matter. at least they don't pretend games are anything but one of the lowest forms of entertainment by and for retards as opposed to ersatz social commentary

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

What is a journo? a miserable pile of secrets!

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Adventure Pigeon posted:

i don't know if all this poo poo is video games masquerading as social justice or social justice masquerading as indie video games, but it comes down to that the only video games really worth buying are from soulless factory companies that break their employees until they understand their opinions don't matter. at least they don't pretend games are anything but one of the lowest forms of entertainment by and for retards as opposed to ersatz social commentary

As a huge retard, a million times this.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Zoe please be my whalefu

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
This chick is borderline as gently caress and cheated on her boyfriend with greasy nerds, that's the whole story?

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Zeroisanumber posted:

This chick is borderline as gently caress and cheated on her boyfriend with greasy nerds, that's the whole story?

basically

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Zeroisanumber posted:

the fat jewish ginger doxxed himself as well

edit: it was a pretty wild ride

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Zeroisanumber posted:

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Zeroisanumber posted:

no she actually raped her boyfriend

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

It was a triumph.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

lol

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

no she actually raped her boyfriend

lol one thing's for certain she's got a long and happy career/life ahead of her now

california roll
Feb 23, 2009

Adventure Pigeon posted:

Bobby Kotick Was Right

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

california roll posted:

Bobby Kotick Was Right

I don't know how to feel about this... but he clearly is right

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

Don Tacorleone posted:

What is a journo? a miserable pile of secrets!

Tiberius Christ posted:

Zoe please be my whalefu

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Adventure Pigeon posted:

We'll always have Papers, Please.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Its so funny. Granos.

Zoe CALL THE POLICE Quinn.

I think we can deal with that.

Tiberius Christ posted:

Zoe please be my whalefu

You mispelled Waifu.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

just a quick reminder that phil fish is a douchebag who supresses sexual harassment no matter what

big version here :

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

california roll posted:

Bobby Kotick Was Right

given the choice between hanging out with bobby kotick and phil fish i'm pretty sure i'd pick bobby kotick every time

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

I had no idea what the ring meant, I swear!

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Zeroisanumber posted:

I mean she also cried wolf on a community of virgin nerds who spend all day telling each other to not commit suicide to promote her game that raising awareness about depression by making you want to kill yourself.

And tried to destroy a women's game creation contest because it was competition for her own money laundering game jam.

And some other poo poo.

But yes the root of all this is a wounded man's quintet of cucking.

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

lovely Wizard posted:

just a quick reminder that phil fish is a douchebag who supresses sexual harassment no matter what

He seriously has to be loving her or have a mystery baby with or or something at this point, he's going way loving beyond rational levels of defending her

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

big version here :

what the gently caress

I thought P.Fish quit twitter and the world and cancelled Fez2 because his feelings got hurt

Baller Time
Apr 22, 2014

by Azathoth
She thought the ring was a body mod/piercing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Ulver posted:

He seriously has to be loving her or have a mystery baby with or or something at this point, he's going way loving beyond rational levels of defending her

Phil Fish is a legit insane person who cancelled the sequel he was working on (read: that thing that would help keep him from working ever again) because like 4 people made fun of his game on twitter

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer

Ulver posted:

He is having a manic episode.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

I can't keep up with all these worthless indie assholes

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Don Tacorleone posted:

what the gently caress

I thought P.Fish quit twitter and the world and cancelled Fez2 because his feelings got hurt

that happened like a day before he deleted his poo poo if we're talkin about the latest twitter ragequit by phil fish

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
Phil fish is still on twitter, he just went back to using selfish_phil

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

a cop posted:

Goon project: let's gently caress this chick

step 1: acquire job for kotaku. might be hard though considering the level of writing a site like that expects.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

that happened like a day before he deleted his poo poo if we're talkin about the latest twitter ragequit by phil fish

lol

I was talking about his Fez2 rage quit last year or before that I can't keep track of all this poo poo

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

There was a fifth EDIT:sixth! cuck from the gassy knoll.

Ulver posted:

I think the guy he was working with Fez or other projects on was one of the guys she was cheating with (who may or may not have been married)

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Her Twitter handle is "Zoë ʻGRANOSʼ Quinn", you know what to do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Junkfist posted:

There was a fifth cuck from the gassy knoll.

I think the guy he was working with Fez or other projects on was one of the guys she was cheating with (who may or may not have been married)

okay so at this point can we just start listing the people she hasn't hosed

• Locked thread