Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

cuck tane

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

finally... i have the feels... to post one of those intensely large picture of a lol having more lols

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
zoe quinn is a rapist by her own admission makes sense that she'd take on the granos name even though he maybe didn't rape anybody physically (who knows)

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

and thus Something Awful ends up owning itself again

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Widestancer posted:

Get this

A penis went into a vagina

way to strip zoe quinn of her agency, misogynist. reconstruct your sentence: her vagina engulfed the penises of no fewer than six men and possibly philippe poisson's trout as well

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
that's not really his name right

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

gently caress the ROW posted:

that's not really his name right

sorry buddy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Fish

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP
if this whole thing was an e/n post she would say how her boyfriend became distant and broke up with her for no reason at all and then he would pop in and say she banged 5 dudes in succession and then goons would try to cheer her up in an attempt to get in her rear end

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

someone ask lowtax in qcs if we can suck his dick for plat or if we need to go all the way

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

edit: its seriously hosed up that any of this is real

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
i'd blow low for a big av

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

THE PENETRATOR posted:

zoe quinn is a rapist by her own admission makes sense that she'd take on the granos name even though he maybe didn't rape anybody physically (who knows)

if she's a rapist and all 'round terrible being she must be a mod

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Add Zoe Quinn and Eron Gjoni to the list of goon couples

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

THE PENETRATOR posted:

insightful post, THE PENETRATOR, thx

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Don Tacorleone posted:

insightful post, THE PENETRATOR, thx

you're Welcome.

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

THE PENETRATOR posted:

just post in games.txt and call out the whitest of knights and you'll get a free zoetar

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lovely Wizard posted:

just post in games.txt and call out the whitest of knights and you'll get a free zoetar

oh man you jusyt reminded me the minority perspectives in video games thread or whatever it was called it was great

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

video

game

therapy

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

lovely Wizard posted:

There are some extreme homos in Games forum but i think thats allowed in a civil society

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib
Therapist Zoe Quinn.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Brannock posted:

Therapist Zoe Quinn.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Brannock posted:

Therapist Zoe Quinn.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

27 favorites from other game therapists

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

Brannock posted:

The rapist Zoe Quinn.

indeedo, Brannock

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
but i dont want gamer therapy

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
Is someone a rapist if they believe their partner is not consenting, but they are? Makes u think.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

I'm a peacenik lefty but can this person be killed please?

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

ONE OF US

ONE OF US

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose

Brannock posted:

Therapist Zoe Quinn.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

beep by grandpa posted:

tbh all the best sex scandals are the one where the rear end in a top hat going down in flames had previously built a career out of establishing themselves as the moral authority on social issues (quinn, mark sanford, newt gringrich, etc)

anthony weiner kinda doesn't count tho cause he never talked about family/morality poo poo ever, but gently caress him anyway cause he stood there weeping like a gigantic pussy swearing he loves his wife and will never do it again but somehow a year later the fucker gets caught draggin his pisscrank across twitter to sorority girls again lol

That one ended up being really sad because up until then he was "the one who calls congress a bunch of loving babyhead idiots and trolls the poo poo out of them by bringing a literal children's book to make a point" and now he's the one who showed his dong.

huge pile of hamburger
Nov 4, 2009

Brannock posted:

Rapist Zoe Quinn.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
Dr. Quinn, self medicating woman

Constant Hamprince
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
College Slice

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

So much is asked of us

like "Go away"

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Like remember this poo poo?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omM2s4wBPRQ

Why'd you have to show your loving dick Anthony

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
goons are all around awful human beings

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

wow rude

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
tbh it's retarded how people think you should lose your job as an elected dude or video game rapist because of what you do in your spare time but everything just keeps getting worse and worse for them as the story progresses that in the end you basically have to disappear forever

Vag Assault Weapon
Aug 12, 2014

He never deserved to have a job for being an ultra zionist piece of poo poo and he raped his wife repeatedly by the new standards of rape established by progressive therapists

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
"If you want to be president, you can start a war, you can lie, you can cheat, you can bankrupt the country, but you can't gently caress the interns. They'll get you for that. "

also don't take pics of yo dick and send them to women on the Internet.

edit: he turned out to be a real shithead anyway right? good riddance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

"If you want to be president, you can start a war, you can lie, you can cheat, you can bankrupt the country, but you can't gently caress the interns. They'll get you for that. "

if you're a dem*

repubs feel free to leave your previous secretary that you left you wife for to start dating the new secretary dems are spineless pussies they won't say a thing

• Locked thread