Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
if i can't trust an indie dev i don't know who i CAN trust..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Ulver posted:

He never deserved to have a job for being an ultra zionist piece of poo poo and he raped his wife repeatedly by the new standards of rape established by progressive therapists

I am willing to disagree with a dude about one thing when the majority of his time is spent thanking congress super sarcastically for defunding NPR and saving us from Car Talk and bringing children's books to explain the legislative process when Boehner tries to pull some end run poo poo.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
I constantly rape women now, according to the new rules, and I don't even feel bad at all. Sometimes they smile at me :unsmith:

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

"If you want to be president, you can start a war, you can lie, you can cheat, you can bankrupt the country, but you can't gently caress the interns. They'll get you for that. "

also don't take pics of yo dick and send them to women on the Internet.

can i take pics of my dick and send them to men on the internet

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
You can do literally anything on the internet, including quick time movies and solid cucks

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

ymgve posted:

can i take pics of my dick and send them to men on the internet

The Internet runs on cocks.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

I do love that Zoe calls herself a 'game developer' making CYOAs in Twine. It takes about as much technical skill as making an MS Paint and uploading it to imgur.

Then again:

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

$2500 a month.

turnways
Jun 22, 2004

a cop posted:

Goon project:

imagine four cucks on the edge of a cliff

turnways fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Aug 23, 2014

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Brannock posted:

Therapist Zoe Quinn.

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
still laughing at this

a few weeks ago she earned around $1000 a month

this trainwreck has more than doubled her income

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

ymgve posted:

still laughing at this

a few weeks ago she earned around $1000 a month

this trainwreck has more than doubled her income

well yeah, but one of the people she was banging was her boss, so he's probably going to fire her to save his own marriage

then again she'll probably get a token job from the most spineless developer possible, probably co-writing borderlands 3 with anthony 'actually cuckolded by his own wife consensually' burch

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

Junkfist posted:

EDIT: Try imagining Peter Weller doing a deadpan narration of this.

lmao

Suben
Jul 1, 2007

In 1985 Dr. Strange makes a rap album.

Brannock posted:

video

game

therapy

that doesn't make sense though because zoe didn't make a game?

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Suben posted:

No she made ART.

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Suben posted:

Ugh. Why do people expect so much out of Zoe Quinn?

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

DoubleWelp posted:

goons are all around awful human beings

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
I liked The Cat Lady.

I didn't bother with Depression Quest because it looked bad.

Sorry for not supporting female gamers.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

anthony 'actually cuckolded by his own wife consensually' burch

lol

please tell me this is a true

I suppose he looks like the kind of guy who would get off on cucking, and his wife looks like the type who would go for it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

QUEEN CAUCUS posted:

I liked The Cat Lady.

I didn't bother with Depression Quest because it looked bad.

Sorry for not supporting female gamers.

wasn't one of the lead devs for an Assassins Creed game a lady? just play that instead

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~
so what's the fastest easiest way to get cucked by a trans video game developer? i'm poor so preferably a way that doesn't cost anything

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

sexy mouse posted:

so what's the fastest easiest way to get cucked by a trans video game developer? i'm poor so preferably a way that doesn't cost anything

enter a relationship w/ one

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

Don Tacorleone posted:

lol

please tell me this is a true

I suppose he looks like the kind of guy who would get off on cucking, and his wife looks like the type who would go for it

his wife brought up an open marriage type of deal which he said okay to, and he complains on twitter all the time about not getting any pussy or dick all the time

literally not joking, he also donated an undisclosed sum to Zoe's Patronwhatever

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT

Robo Reagan posted:

wasn't one of the lead devs for an Assassins Creed game a lady? just play that instead

Everyone get a load of this AAA game playing guy haha

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

Literally The Worst posted:

No she made ART.

So why is the game scene so involved if it's about the ART scene. Please help me, I'm a confused person.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
A good way to laugh is to picture these fuckin retard bitch wierdos in 10 years. Ugh. Augh. Oh god - the faces.. n..nooo augh #morningwin

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

lovely Wizard posted:

his wife brought up an open marriage type of deal, and he complains on twitter all the time about not getting any pussy or dick all the time

literally not joking, he also donated an undisclosed sum to Zoe's Patronwhatever

is there ever an open relationship where the lady doesn't get cock 24/7 and the dude actually has sex? lol

Proteus4994
Jan 2, 2001

Do not engage. Just tell me to go back to Kiwi Farms where I waste days upon days crying about how I wasted years upon years on SA. Did you know I was personally responsible for SA's rise in popularity in the 00's? It's true! Just come to the Farms and find out how! It's the trash kingdom I deserve.

lovely Wizard posted:

then again she'll probably get a token job from the most spineless developer possible, probably co-writing borderlands 3 with anthony 'actually cuckolded by his own wife consensually' burch

lol @ zoe quinn written borderlands

moxie is replaced with a transgender dolphin-kin

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

http://www.somethingawful.com/great-goon-database/great-goon-sad/5/

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

Robo Reagan posted:

Jade Raymond, who actually did nothing wrong from what I understand.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

holy poo poo this lady should be shot

sexy mouse
Sep 18, 2008

sexy eye~
sexy nose~
sexy mouse~
don't you know~

good

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Rynex posted:

Jade Raymond, who actually did nothing wrong from what I understand.

She also was lead on AC2 i believe.

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

it's actually hard to know whether that's the granos perma'd for pedophilia and stalking his ex or the granos that zoe is but eh thought it was funny to share with y'all ;) ;) ;)

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Man between her and anita* it seems like becoming a victim of the patriarchy is a profitable career move. It doesn't really matter how bad you are at your job if some internet men made fun of you in a gendered way.

*Pre-emptive edit: I'm not trying to say anita deserved the harassment she got or whatever, just that it's really the only thing that made anyone know about her or care about her bland and derivative work on sexism in video games.

I also find it kind of sad/scary that it seems like "abuser takes advantage of prominent tumblr position to manipulate and gaslight people sympathetic to their cause" is becoming a common story. Between this and that story about that trans woman who raped a bunch of girls by calling them bigots for not wanting her penis it's really gross that people would hide behind social justice and exploit those trying to do the right thing.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

holy poo poo this lady should be shot modded

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

ArbitraryC posted:

Man between her and anita* it seems like becoming a victim of the patriarchy is a profitable career move. It doesn't really matter how bad you are at your job if some internet men made fun of you in a gendered way.

*Pre-emptive edit: I'm not trying to say anita deserved the harassment she got or whatever, just that it's really the only thing that made anyone know about her or care about her bland and derivative work on sexism in video games.

I also find it kind of sad/scary that it seems like "abuser takes advantage of prominent tumblr position to manipulate and gaslight people sympathetic to their cause" is becoming a common story. Between this and that story about that trans woman who raped a bunch of girls by calling them bigots for not wanting her penis it's really gross that people would hide behind social justice and exploit those trying to do the right thing.

the future is allowing yourself to be raped because you don't want to hurt someone's feelings or look racist/phobic lmao

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I want to see Anita talk about anime. lol.

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

:D

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

lovely Wizard posted:

his wife brought up an open marriage type of deal which he said okay to, and he complains on twitter all the time about not getting any pussy or dick all the time

aahahahahaha

hahahahahaha

haven't they been married like a year at most

another great move by Borderlands writer Anthony Burch, nice job Tony

(can't blame the lady honestly)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Robo Reagan posted:

the future is allowing yourself to be raped because you don't want to hurt someone's feelings or look racist/phobic lmao
Like that straight up already happens in these tumblr communes. You know that poster we have that talks about the low status black male and how the white women never want to gently caress him because of racism? If only he joined tumblr he could probably actually use that argument to get laid.

• Locked thread